Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,355 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? (840 Views)

What's Special About These Sections? / What Special This Will You Do On This Special Day 11-12-13 / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
You might be whatever you're but there is/are thing/things you love doing which comes as talents.

Am so good in football. I played football since when i was very small till date. If i have Keshi's connection now, i might be the next Mikel or Messi in the football screen. I'm also a very creative writer. It'll shock you to know that you've watched many of my intellectual scripts in nollywood movies. grin

I'm also good in artistic works. I had a friend whom we collaborated and painted all the faces of the L.G.A council bosses and we're handsomely rewarded. I also have so many other talents but all these have no relationship to my discipline in school.

What can you do naturally? Can you sing? Can you play football, table tennis, basket ball, volley ball? Are you a good swimmer? Can you write creatively? Can you talk creatively (afterall we've people on radio paid just to talk). Even gossiping is a talent? grin What's that special gifts that comes as a talent? Share it and someone might just pick interest on you!
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
I'm in good in de-flowering girls shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
1.. I can chop food ehn::
I can swallow one big rubber of eba with just five cuts and swallow. I have never lost any battle that has to do with food be it eating competition or whatever. And hey, i dont joke with people who play or eat my food no matter who you are. I broke my cousin's arm cos he took one spoon of rice without asking me. I was starved with one bag of rice for two days as my punishment..

2.. I can crack dry jokes::
Trust me when i say " I am very good at cracking dry jokes".. My jokes are so dry people get dehydrated just from hearing them..
Example::: A boy came back from school and his dad asked "Son, are you back"?
He looked his dad from head to toe and said "papa, see your head like moi moi"...

Very dry right? I told you..

3.. My eye na scanner::
Trust me, i can tell the size of a lady's bra even from a far distance. I can tell the actual size of the bosoms from the bra. I can tell if the bra is padded to make the bosoms look big. Trust me, i have helped alot of guys from falling into that trap..
I also forgot to add that "I sabi look nyash ooo".

4.. I can mess ehn::
Pls dont try me when it comes to farting. I am the grand patron of farting. My mess dey smell die-- chineke.. I dey even fear my mess sef. We were travelling to Lagos just last week when i released a very deadly kpom kpomlicious fart.. Oh boy! There was commotion in the bus..
All the passengers began shouting "Driver your tyre dey burn oooo" "Stop the car! I say Stop this car "..

I just dey laugh for my mind..

Give me beans or egg and you are dead... So @op, these are some of my talents.. God bless!
All izz well!
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella: I'm in good in de-flowering girls shocked lipsrsealed grin

Noted! It's a talent so what else can you do?
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib: 1.. I can chop food ehn:: I can swallow one big rubber of eba with just five cuts and swallow. I have never lost any battle that has to do with food be it eating
competition or whatever. And hey, i dont joke with people who play or eat my food no matter who you are. I broke my cousin's arm cos he took one spoon of rice without asking me. I was starved with one bag of rice for two days as my punishment..

2.. I can crack dry jokes::
Trust me when i say " I am very good at cracking dry jokes".. My jokes are so dry people get dehydrated just from hearing them..
Example::: A boy came back from school and his dad asked "Son, are you back"? He looked his dad from head to toe and said "papa, see your head like moi moi"...

Very dry right? I told you..

3.. My eye na scanner::
Trust me, i can tell the size of a lady's bra even from a far distance. I can tell the actual size of the bosoms from the bra. I can tell if the bra is padded to make the bosoms look big. Trust me, i have helped alot of guys from falling into that trap..
I also forgot to add that "I sabi look nyash ooo".

4.. I can mess ehn::
Pls dont try me when it comes to farting. I am the grand patron of
farting. My mess dey smell die-- chineke.. I dey even fear my mess sef. We were travelling to Lagos just last week when i released a very deadly kpom kpomlicious fart.. Oh boy! There was commotion in the bus..
All the passengers began shouting "Driver your tyre dey burn oooo" "Stop the car! I say Stop this car "..

I just dey laugh for my mind..

Give me beans or egg and you are dead... So @op, these are some of my talents.. God bless!
All izz well!

You too much jare! Your type is called 'multi-talented'. Abeg nak me another dry joke abeg! grin
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by AbuMikey(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2013

Mr. Multifaceted! cool

Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by lertee(f): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Waiting to hit front page right? undecided
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2013
lertee: Waiting to hit front page right? undecided

Sincerely hope it does! Btw, do you wish so?
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by lertee(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2013
[b][/b]
RedBenson:

Sincerely hope it does! Btw, do you wish so?
If they find it worthy of FP they will put it.
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2013
lertee: [b][/b]
If they find it worthy of FP they will put it.

Ok! But let's hear ur own version of special talent(s). Or dont you have it/them?
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by lertee(f): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2013
RedBenson:

Ok! But let's hear ur own version of special talent(s). Or dont you have it/them?
I can cook anything in quote “anything”
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
lertee:
I can cook anything in quote “anything”

Like 'hot water' and 'potty' abi? I see! grin
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by lertee(f): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
RedBenson:

Like 'hot water' and 'potty' abi? I see! grin
Are those food? undecided
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Adrenaline123(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
I prefer being among the makers than the users, I will always won't to know and understand how the thing inside something is working, e.g give me an iphone, i will prefer loosing it and understand how the panel/hardware works to running apps on it. I have loosed every appliance in my house (except tv and monitor) not because they are not good but to see what is inside, and to my uttermost surprise sometimes I comprehend the mechanism/method of its functunality.
I just cant do without SCREWDRIVER.
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
lertee:
Are those food? undecided

Nope but cos i thought that's what u can cook. grin
OR
come to my house and prove me wrong.
Re: What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Adrenaline123: I prefer being among the makers than the users, I will always won't to know and understand how the thing inside something is working, e.g give me an iphone, i will prefer loosing it and understand how the panel/hardware works to running apps on it. I have loosed every appliance in my house (except tv and monitor) not because they are not good but to see what is inside, and to my uttermost surprise sometimes I comprehend the mechanism/method of its
functunality. I just cant do without SCREWDRIVER.

Wow! Then considering a career in technology (electrical/electronic)?

(1) (Reply)

Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. / The Fourth Dimension - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.