Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Uyo For Vacation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uyo For Vacation (661 Views)

Suggestions Request For Vacation Spots. / Dubia & Singapore Where Could Your Prefer For Vacation? / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uyo For Vacation by kel4soft: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
I am a resident in Port Harcourt, I would want to take 3days vacation at Uyo at a very low cost. My budget is between 18-20k and that's include accommodation. Please any Uyo resident should help out on;
1. Cheapest Hotel accommodation
2. Places to visit
3. Transportation within the capital
4. Good restaurant.

I will surely appreciate your help and further insight on this proposed trip.
Re: Uyo For Vacation by Gboliwe: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
If you were living in Uyo and on vacation to Portharcout, will that your budget see you through for 3days including accomodation?

Fact is, Uyo is as expensive if not more than Portharcourt.
Re: Uyo For Vacation by kel4soft: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Gboliwe: If you were living in Uyo and on vacation to Portharcout, will that your budget see you through for 3days including accomodation?

Fact is, Uyo is as expensive if not more than Portharcourt.

Can't believe this. I thought people says that PH is very expensive. What of Enugu? I just need change of environment. I don't wannna go to Lagos (hustling and bustling nature). I can't afford Abuja.
Re: Uyo For Vacation by Gboliwe: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
kel4soft:

Can't believe this. I thought people says that PH is very expensive. What of Enugu? I just need change of environment. I don't wannna go to Lagos (hustling and bustling nature). I can't afford Abuja.
you will enjoy Enugu, Owerri, Umuahia and Abakaliki with that budget

(1) (Reply)

Canada Lottery / My Sad Experience At The Nigerrain Embassy In UAE. / Urgent Answer Needed!do You Know This Address?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.