Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Best Data Plans For Nigerian Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Data Plans For Nigerian Networks (1081 Views)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates / Nigerian Networks And Their Annoying Texts/calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Plans For Nigerian Networks by macof(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hi Guys smiley

I come from the Religion section
I use an Andriod phone and I have been wondering about the above topic since morning, I have Airtel, Mtn, Etisalat and Glo sims which but I only ever use the Etisalat to subscribe.

Abeg what's the difference between The 4 networks when it comes to monthly subscriptions?

Etisalat is 1k for 200 mb but you get 260 mb for the month

Personally 260 mb too small for me, I fit use 500mb in a month, I just dey manage.

So guys pls which network is best for monthly subscriptions and kindly list the data plan and activation codes
Re: Best Data Plans For Nigerian Networks by Randerl: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Go thru d airtel threads and start fm page .1 u will get soln.

macof: Hi Guys smiley

I come from the Religion section
I use an Andriod phone and I have been wondering about the above topic since morning, I have Airtel, Mtn, Etisalat and Glo sims which but I only ever use the Etisalat to subscribe.

Abeg what's the difference between The 4 networks when it comes to monthly subscriptions?

Etisalat is 1k for 200 mb but you get 260 mb for the month

Personally 260 mb too small for me, I fit use 500mb in a month, I just dey manage.

So guys pls which network is best for monthly subscriptions and kindly list the data plan and activation codes

(1) (Reply)

Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users / How To Download Videos You Found On Facebook / Fifa14 Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.