Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? (35611 Views)

Nigerian Artists Stage Performance, When Will They Stop Cheating Us? / Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans / Who Has The Best Stage Performance Amongst All Ur Favourite Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Bkrubzy(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2013
U quys!. . .itz Lagbaja na!
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2013
Nothing spoils this present generation like the entertainment industry. old school still the best. what u see on stage 2day is a competition of NUDITY.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by PANDOGARI: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2013
for me flavor
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Phoenix99: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2013
Chino72: As far music is concerned in Africa, Psquare is the KING!

Mumu....
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by mr9ceguy3413: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2013
raphael4u2c: Its me and davido plus tonto. Shikena. Tnz. One luv
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by mr9ceguy3413: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2013
aktolly54: Let me ask my oga at the top. BrB

Stale!
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by bheemz(f): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2013
Psquare does it better on stage.....neva a dull moment with them
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Bobopupa: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2013
texaco1: dbanj for hiphop
obesere for fuji music

D'banj, Hip Hop?
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Bobopupa: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2013
Justicemy: weird m.c

Now that's weird.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Bobopupa: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2013
ayobase: Where is Lagbaja......u will never understand if u haven't been to his show before....No dulling moment.

What and how u hear it on record is how u see it on stage!

Damn, that man is gooooooood!

I couldn't agree more! He's Classic.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by jvera(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2013
2face
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by aiboridriskelvin(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2013
That will b Bangalee..D'banj everybody knws he has stage performance in him
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by adewex(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2013
ayobase:

That guy, Lagbaja and some Juju/fuji musicians!

Sunny Neji is not an exception.

Ara and Asa also!

I still respect 2face more among the Hip Hop artists!

Anyone seen the stage performance he had with Tonto sometimes back......time to have s.ex!
it was dencia not tonto
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by calcal: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Ariwo ko, Ariwo ko!!!
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by adewex(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2013
fiercehillz: 2F...."ACE"
In Vector`s voice
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by jeffoski(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
joe_ekuns:

You're right on point....i agree with your selection 100% but i think Faze and banky could be added to the list as well, they are really good.

Have not been opportune to watch and listen to Faze and Banky W live but am sure they are good. For Banky W I heard him for a short moment wen he did the intro of some of tuface's song on stage at Tuface album launch and He was on point with the band.

Am really happy that the music industry is really developing and singing live is gradually becoming the in thing now. It will be a good idea if they all have dia own private gig like lagbaja in Motherland(don't know if he still performs there) or their own theatre like Celine Dion in vegas.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Youngpo413: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
DonColz1: The music they are singing these days are corrupting the future generations. Must they bring naked girls on stage to perform, i prefer the olden days musicians like sammy okposo, sunny ade, daddy showkey fela and others,.
But for me, i will go for king sunny ade.

for example wande Coal`s the KICK ft Don Jazzy,those dancers na die.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by SirTunechi(f): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tiwa Savage
dat chick z a born performa
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by snowjayone(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
stevebond007: @wch musician- nt grp so Psquare shld b out. its dbanj. any day. #team dbanj

NOTE: Psquare is a stagename for two brothers, grp or individual, musician still stands. And sincerely they've got the best performances S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ far.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Fellydonis(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Promhize:

He doesn't lip sync, he "remixes" his songs on stage and he's always free
On point! Gbammmmmmm!
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by thwy31(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2013
Wande Coal....body movement swag smiley
Likey!
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by mister419: 1:54am On Oct 21, 2013
Fela kuti cool
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by OnyinyechiB(f): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2013
bheemz: Psquare does it better on stage.....neva a dull moment with them
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by deene: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lets leave sentiments and the popularity of their music. since we are talking stage performance ... i ll give it any day any time to OMAWUNMI.

She comes with her own live band ... and the strength of that voice ehnnnnn ... it sends shivers down my spine!
Its obvious she sings not all these people being mentioned that lip sing while the track is playing.

Psquare is good too ... just because of their dance moves shikena. they lip sing too. *Haba, Habatically*
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by elektra80: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2013
.com:
who be dat one

ask google. Erigga is the king of Niger delta
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by elektra80: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2013
thwy31: Wande Coal....body movement swag smiley
Likey!

they all lip sync. Its as good as DJ playing their songs in the club. But the problem is no matter what they give hs, fans will accept. What happened to live band? Isn't it supposed to be live performance
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
.com:
who be dat one
abeg kno com dey promote ur guy 4 here whu be erriga again 4 industry
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Terry g nd davido joh...
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by judondasylva(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2014
This is why Nigeria is very backward, every little thing we attach sentiment look at the names that people are mentioning here because they feel those people are from there tribe. P SQUARE IS THE BEST IN AFRICA. I can't blame any one that tries to deny that fact maybe the person have not seen them on stage before. I have seen almost all these other musicians mentioned here on stage but none is like psquare but dbanj is also very good
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Benomoh(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2015
For me Eedris Abdulkareem does it better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019 / Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video / Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.