Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video (35684 Views)

Do Yo Think This Platform Africa Top Hits Will Be One Big Music Platform?. / Npower Staff Soon To Be Signed By A Big Music Record Label After Releasing This / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Way Too Fly – A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Ft Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Abdulazeez99: 3:37am On Dec 19, 2020
Afro-pop singer Burna Boy has released the video for his ‘Way Too Big’ track off his Twice As Tall album, featuring his mother and sister, Igbere TV reports.

His sister Ronami Ogulu took her Instagram page on Tuesday to share interesting details about the music video.

According to her, during the lockdown, Burna already had a clear picture of what he wanted the video to look like and he wrote them down in his journal.

“During the lockdown, @burnaboygram started journaling, I stole his journal one day and to my pleasant surprise, he wrote down the way he wanted this video to look, scene by scene! At this point, he and @mejialabi are in sync so that was job done for me!

“Also our amazing team (who I had to scam) that dropped everything to come on set for this!” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI1eze_DyAk/?igshid=diawcjws4tkj

Burna Boy’s mother Bose Ogulu took to her Instagram page, revealing that Ronami coerced the team into being in the video.

“Miss @ronamiogulu coerced the team into being in this video!! This picture was me realising I had been bamboozled �� #waytoobig out now!!” she captioned the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI1STXKsQwG/?igshid=j1h8c8s8eclb

Igbere TV reports that Burna Boy has been nominated for the 2021 Grammy awards. His 2020 album Twice As Tall will be competing in the Best Global Music Album category.

Watch the music video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy_j--ljb9w

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Abdulazeez99: 3:37am On Dec 19, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by 1Alex: 3:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Okay
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by vastolord4(m): 4:29am On Dec 19, 2020
This is why most parents with successful kids hardly have BP.. cos you go just dey happy if you hear your pickin voice.. lord bless us make our parents face they smile

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by silibaba: 5:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Burna the wonder boy. Giving us back to back hits that's always gonna leave you mesmerized.

Umu-Igbo biko lee anya na signature mu. A bu mu mazi Chinagorom Alexander, a bu mu onye ndi Bekee na akpo engineer na afu maka iwurite ulo ya na olu construction. Anyi na eme kwa land survey ya na izu ahia ala na ulo na ala igbo. Kpoturu mu na akala ekwenti ma o bu na whatsapp: efu-asato-efu-isii-ano-ano-asaa-ato-ano-ano-ato.
ya ga zie

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Lordjiggs09(m): 6:07am On Dec 19, 2020
silibaba:
ya ga zie
daalu Onye mu.

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2020
I love how Burna loves his mum. This kind of man doesn’t need to talk too much. You can see it with your eyes, the love and connection between them is ever burning. You know what they say about action speaking louder than words.

Not all these ones that will be shouting “my mum that suffered for me”. Whereas they haven’t called their mum in 5mths and the poor woman is helping people carry bunches of plantain in Mile2 or being used by useless Nigerian politicians for N500. Empty vessels make most noise…

Burna keeps ticking all the boxes, one day I will pay his dowry. smiley smiley

The men who haven’t called their mothers in 5mths will quote me to attack and they are very many. grin grin

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by lkillbrokehoes: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2020
The person above me thinks she made sense, but she ended up saying nothing and trash

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2020
The person above me always type trash all over Nairaland

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:
I love how Burna loves his mum. This kind of man doesn’t need to talk too much. You can see it with your eyes, the love and connection between them is ever burning. You know what they say about action speaking louder than words.

Not all these ones that will be shouting “my mum that suffered for me”. Whereas they haven’t called their mum in 5mths and the poor woman is helping people carry bunches of plantain in Mile2 or being used by useless Nigerian politicians for N500. Empty vessels make most noise…

Exactly, their love and bond is top notch, I love that aspect of him. Ignore the audio millionaire below you

10 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
Exactly, their love and bond is top notch, I love that aspect of him. Ignore the audio millionaire below you

Same here. He has all the major qualities;

Rich, good-looking, no pot-belly, family oriented and mysterious. I am working hard to marry him before I am 50. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Vexedkid(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
No one is perfect but his music is different. He mumble sings and I love his style. But him handwriting no be here sha. He must be high when he wrote those.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Same here. He has all the major qualities;

Rich, good-looking, no pot-belly, family oriented and mysterious. I am working hard to marry him before I am 50. grin
lol he's a full package and you will have to work extra hard to clings the first position, I trust you well enough. Enjoy your day,nothing do you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Twelfthman: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Naso. Family is everything. Mothers are priceless
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by chaase: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Beautiful

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Enemyofpeace: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2020
No wonder the music no sweet

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by GetExcellentOne: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2020
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Ok. That's nice.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by HelpYourself(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2020
This is a mother
Not that Regina daniels mum who gave her daughter to a Grand father of 70 to marry..

Useless extra time penalty shoot out newspaper like her

Anyways to burna boys mama

You are a great lady indeed

To Zzor and Fati members of the nairaland evening newspaper association (NENA)

Go and marry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2020
it's like mama I made it
flex on Burna boss
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Awesome
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by iheanacho98013: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Naso. Family is everything. Mothers are priceless
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Fheelzz(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
O phoo yeye
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Snaagg(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Ta! Keep shut.
People like you enter the man's life and start causing friction.. separating family members and destroying bonds.
You and mama Burna can never get along, you are too old for her son .. I'm talking 8/9 years age difference lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Omezif(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
The guy is trying no be small.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by puremaker7(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Empty brain...

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by thatsleepboy1: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
Bullshit

Overrated he goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) / 13 Songs Of 2018 That Should Have Been Hits / Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.