Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System (30050 Views)

Twitter Replaces "Favorites" Button With Heart "Likes" Button. / Man Given Eight-inch Bionic Penis After Losing Use Of Genitals In An Accident / First Fully Bionic Man Walks, Talks And Breathes(watch VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
okay... lets see how it goes.
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by gratiaeo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by condralbede(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nice work.hope it won't turn against d human one day.
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by moshoodn(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Can he reason on the spot?

Can he feel?

A million dollar.. Wow!
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Izontubo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abeg make them give me this robot....I go send the robot message so tey him go tire for life....grin

1 Like

Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Lilimax(f): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
berem: The world is indeed coming to an end......
Seriously uwa mmebi sad
#ETT for real
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by meccuno: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
bad meat: They didn't give him a joystick,Any way we can send him to mars to check if there is water and methane n sexy aliensgrin
guy!!! i dey try serious for this place oh......no make me laugh..... grin
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by phunmydahdah(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
are they trying to create like surrogates or its just an experiment
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Lucaskid(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
this is really serious #end tym tyns
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Can he smoke weed and get high? grin

2 Likes

Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Grendel(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
If Nigeria Government can afford it to fight BokoHaram

It will be a better option

Sign of ett
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by solacec4t(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
no doubt, the scientists tried,

but God is God

no man can make MAN, no matter how hard they try they cant Make God's image.
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Advancement to "The terminators" this white guys could build this things to war machines, just saying sha.
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Greaaat: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
Khalessi: At the END I hope the mods won't ban me, cos this TIME I can boldly say that the THINGS my eyes have seen have made me speechless. undecided

It's old dumb a$$
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by satellitedaisy: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chanchit: Them suppose shot the scientist wei waste tax payers money to create this rubbish. Mtcheeew, I was even xpecting to see one tall guy not a robot.

Haters.com undecided
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
This, as a matter of fact is NOT a bionic man. To be bionic, it has to have organic materials which work with and/or aid the mechanical parts. This is at best an android!

1 Like

Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by emmabest2000(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
bad meat: They didn't give him a joystick,Any way we can send him to mars to check if there is water and methane n sexy aliensgrin
You and Joystick naawaa grin
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Artlove(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hmmm. Na now dem go start? END TIME THING!!!!
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by lacicrips(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
This is how it starts. Soon they'll take over.

Nice innovation though. It's only a matter of time; all the sci-fis they show us in holywood will eventually turn to reality.

1 Like

Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by 1010101: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Most importantly CAN HE FUCCK TOTO? Cum and pregnant a woman? I will pay for Him to pregnant [size=16pt]sexkillz[/size]

1 Like

Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by jamace(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chai, see country dey produce human being (junior). For Naija, we neva see enough cassava chop sef. Na wa o. sad sad
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by victorazy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
infonubia:
Man will always come short in our attempt at creating a fellow man. We may come close but it will always fall short.
The same way we fall short of God.
The wisenes of man is the foolishness of God.
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by paranorman(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nonso23: Great! Humans are making progress towards their doom advancement in cyborg tech.
But are those organs biologically active?

ur statement and the Op's reminds me of the movie 'terminator' where Arnold (can someone spell that his complex surname?) was really great innit.
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by infonubia(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
lacicrips: This is how it starts. Soon they'll take over.

Nice innovation though. It's only a matter of time; all the sci-fis they show us in holywood will eventually turn to reality.

You are so right.
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
LogicBoy,

I once told you about this invention .........

Hmmm, One day is gonna be one day when Human and Bionics will struggle on who become President abi UN SEC GEN grin grin ahaha !!

Mayb that time we shall all belief, we are somebody's ROBOT !!

1 Like

Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by tpia5: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
infonubia:
hmm....

data, i robot, war of the worlds,etc.
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by ceejayluv(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
we're getting to the "singularity"- when man and machine will merge. It's predicted to take effect by 2029. May happen earlier or later. Virtual Reality will get to be Real Virtuality.
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by Augustinaz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Let these bionic junks go to war instead of the humans. this is the only thing they should be doing...
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by iknopro(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
I need two of these before Christmas.

Boys for my side dey form flousing with iPhone 5, galaxy s4, even techno. Dem dey form checking weather, even though rain never fall since.

Just wait till I show up with my i-Man, shut the whole block down.

"I-man bia, biko, go bring my small stout from the fridge."

Lol, O'boy na iMan be d highest ooo, e be like I go go for d iMan

1 Like

Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by OMORIHI(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
All these just to prove the inexistency ofGod.There is none comparable to the ALMIGHTY OMNIPOTENT!!
Re: The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System by samistry(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
All diz advancement in tecnology nd I no fit use simple bis browse for my tecno mtchewww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Earthquake Likely In Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Oyo, Bayelsa – NASRDA / Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons / Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.