Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pride & Destruction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pride & Destruction (743 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pride & Destruction by Yisraylite(m): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2008
TO REVERENCE YAHAWAH IS TO HATE EVIL

Pro 8:13 To Reverence YHWH is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and

Perverse speech. (One who speaks against YHWH’S Righteous Instructions!) 

Pro 11:2   When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Pro 13:10 Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice

Pro 3:34 HE mocks proud mockers but gives MERCY to the humble. 

Pro 15:25 YHWH tears down the proud man's house but HE keeps the widow's boundaries

intact. 

Pro 16:5 YHWH detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished. 

Pro 16:19 Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the

proud. 

Pro 18:12  Before his downfall a man's heart is proud, but humility comes before honor. 

Pro 21:4 Haughty eyes and a proud heart, the lamp of the wicked, are sin!

Pro 6:12   A worthless person, a wicked man walks with a perverse mouth; ( One who speaks

Against YHWH’S Righteous LAWS)

Pro 6:13   He winks with his eyes, he shuffles his feet, he points with his fingers;

Pro 6:14   Perversity is in his heart, he devises evil continually, he sows discord.

Pro 6:15   Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; suddenly he shall be broken without

remedy.

Pro 6:16   THESE SIX THINGS YHWH HATES, Yes, seven are an abomination to HIM

Pro 6:17   A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood,

Pro 6:18   A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil,

Pro 6:19   A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren.

Pro 15:11 Death and Destruction lie open before YHWH how much more the hearts of men!

PUT AWAY YOUR PROUD HEART AND RECEIVE SOUND DOCTRINE!

THE ONLY FATHER

Deu 6:4   "Hear, O Yisrayl: YAHAWAH our FATHER, YAHAWAH is ONE!

Zec 14:9 And YHWH shall be KING over all the earth. In that day it shall be—YHWH is ONE," And HIS NAME ONE

THE ONLY CREATOR

Psa 96:5 For all the Gods(elohiym) of the peoples are idols, But YAHAWAH made the heavens. 

Isa 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man on it. My hands--stretched out the heavens,
And all their host I have commanded. 

Psa 95:3 For YHWH is the Great Creator, and THE GREAT KING above all Gods.(Elohiym)

Isa 45:18 This is what YHWH says, Who created the heavens, The Creator, Who formed the

earth and made it, Who has established it, Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be
inhabited: "I AM YAHAWAH, and THERE IS NO OTHER’’.

Isa 48:13 Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, And My right hand has stretched
out the heavens; When I call to them, They stand up together

Yer 51:15 HE has made the earth by HIS POWER; HE has established the world by HIS
WISDOM, and stretched out the heaven by HIS UNDERSTANDING.

THE ONLY SAVIOR

Isa 43:11   I, even I, am YHWH, and besides ME there is no savior. (so much for Jesus a.k.a
Yahshua Messiah)

Isa 43:12   I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed, and there was no strange God (el)
among you; Therefore you are My witnesses,” "that I am YAHAWAH.

Isa 45:21 Tell and bring forth your case; Yes, let them take counsel together. Who has declared
this from ancient time? Who has told it from that time? Have not I, YHWH? And there is no
other source of power besides Me, A Just Father and a SAVIOR; There is none besides ME. 

Yer 14:8 O the Hope of Yisrayl, his Savior in time of trouble, Why should you be like a stranger
in the land, And like a traveler who turns aside to tarry for a night? 

Hsa 13:4 "Yet I am YHWH your Father ever since the land of Egypt, and you will acknowledge
no power or authority but ME; For there is no savior besides ME. ( so much for Jesus Christ a.k.a
Ea Zeus the healer, Iesous, Iesus, Yeshua, Yahsua, Yehoshuah etc)

One LAW

Exd 12:49 One law shall be for the native-born and for the stranger who dwells among you."

Num 15:16 One law and one custom shall be for you and for the stranger who dwells with you.

Num 15:29 You shall have one law for him who sins unintentionally, [for] him who is native-born
among the children of Yisrayl and for the stranger who dwells among them.

Ecc 12:13    Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Reverence YHWH and
keep HIS INSTRUCTION, for this is the whole duty of man.

One King

Deut17:15", You may appoint a king over you, whom YHWH your Father shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you."

Micahyah 5:2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Yahadah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Yisrayl,
Whose coming is proclaimed from of old, from ancient times."(Gen 49:1, Num 24:17, Riyyah(Ruth) 4:11-22, 1Sa 17:12)

1 Sam 16:1 Then YHWH said to Samuyl, "How long will you mourn for Shaul, seeing I have rejected him from being king over Yisrayl? Fill your horn with oil, and go; I am sending you to Yishai of Bethlehem. For I have provided MYSELF a king from among his sons."

Isa 11:1  There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Yishai and a Branch shall grow out of his roots.

1Sa 17:12  Now Dawad was the son of that Ephrathite of Bethlehem Yahadah ( see Micah 5: 2 ), whose name was Yishai; and he had eight sons: and the man went among men for an old man in the days of Shaul.

Psa 89:20   I HAVE FOUND MY SERVANT DAWAD (The BRANCH of Yishai – see Isa 11:1); With MY HOLY OIL I HAVE ANOINTED HIM,

1Ch 28:4  "However the Father of Yisrayl chose me (Dawad) above all the house of my father to be king over Yisrayl FOREVER, for He has chosen Yahadah to be the ruler. And of the house of Yahadah, the house of my father, and among the sons of my father, He was pleased with me to make me king over all Yisrayl.

1 Chron 29:28 And he (Dawad) died in a good old age, full of days, riches, and honor: and Solomon his son reigned in his stead.

Hos 3:5   Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek  YHWH  their FATHER and Dawad their king. And will Reverence YHWH and His Righteousness in the LATTER DAYS.

Yer 30:9   But they shall serve YHWH their Father, and Dawad their King, WHOM I WILL RAISE UP FOR THEM

Isa 26:19   But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy. Your dew is like the dew of the morning; and the earth will cast out her dead.

Psa 21:4   He (Dawad) asked life from YOU, and YOU gave it to him—life everlasting!

Psa 61:6   Add days to the days of the king, Turn His years, into endless generations

Psa 21:3   For You YHWH meet him with the blessings of righteousness; You set a crown of pure gold upon his head.

Psa 61:7   He will sit enthroned in Your presence YHWH forever. Oh, prepare mercy and truth, 
which may preserve him!

Psa 110:5  The Ruler and King is at Your right hand O YHWH ; will strike through kings in the day of His wrath

Amo 9:11   "On that day I will raise up The tabernacle of Dawad, which has fallen down, and repair its damages; I will raise up its ruins, and REBUILD IT AS IN THE DAYS OF OLD

Psa 102:16 For YHWH will build up Zion (The City of Dawad); HE will appear in HIS Glory.

Yer 30:18   "Thus says YHWH, 'Behold, I will restore the riches of the tents of Yah’qob and have compassion on his dwelling places; and the city will be rebuilt on its ruin, And the palace will stand on its rightful place

Psa 131:1 A song of ascents. of Dawad. My heart is not proud, O YHWH, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me.

Psa 40:4 Blessed is the man who makes the YHWH his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to strange Gods. (elohiym - THE STRANGE GODS OF THE ROMANS)

Zep 2:1 GATHER yourselves together, yes, gather together, O undesirable nation,

Zep 2:2   Before the decree is issued, or the day passes like chaff, before YAHAWAH'S fierce ANGER comes upon you, before the day of YAHAWAH’S anger comes upon you!

Zep 2:3   Seek YHWH, all you meek of the earth, who have upheld HIS JUSTICE.
Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden in the day of YAHAWAH’S anger.

Zep 2:10   This they shall have for their pride, because they have reproached and made arrogant threats against the people of YHWH of hosts.

Zep 2:11   YHWH will be awesome to them, for HE will reduce to nothing all the Gods of the earth; People shall worship HIM ,each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations.

Psa 86:8 Among the Gods there is none like You, O YAHAWAH; Nor are there any works like Your works. 

Psa 96:4 For YHWH is GREAT and GREATLY to be PRIASED; HE is to be reverenced above all Gods. 

Psa 97:9 For You YHWH, are MOST HIGH above all the earth; You are exalted far above all Gods.

Isa 2:17 The arrogance of man will be brought low and the pride of men humbled; YHWH alone will be exalted in that day

HALLAL YAHAWAH!!
                                  (PRAISE YAHAWAH)
Re: Pride & Destruction by huxley(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2008
I wonder who creates all this evil:

* I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

* Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)

* Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? (Lamentations 3:38)
Re: Pride & Destruction by Yisraylite(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ Huxley, and your point is?
Re: Pride & Destruction by Yisraylite(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
YHWH is the creator of all things. Both righteousness and evil, but He has also given you the ability to make choices and hopes you make the right ones.

Deu 30:15   See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.

Deu 30:16   For I command you today to love YAHAWAH your Father, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and YAHAWAH your Father will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Deu 30:17   But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to strange gods (elohiym) and worship them,

Deu 30:18   I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Yardan to enter and possess.

Deu 30:19   This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

Deu 30:20   and that you may love YAHAWAH your Father, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For YAHAWAH is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Ab-ra-ham, Yis-ahk and Yaaqob.

Ecc 12:13    Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Reverence YAHAWAH and keep HIS INSTRUCTION, for this is the whole duty of man.

Not,Jew,Christian,Moslem etc, The Scripture says Man as in all mankind !!!!!!
Re: Pride & Destruction by Yisraylite(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
smiley

(1) (Reply)

When You Want To Stay In Touch With Members Of Your Fellowship, Think BBN SMS / Who Accepts The Narrative Of Genesis As Literal Events? / Evolution Fine But No Apology To Darwin: Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.