Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

"Return To Classrooms" Jonathan Appeals To ASUU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Return To Classrooms" Jonathan Appeals To ASUU (1864 Views)

Kaduna Pupils Eat El-rufai's Free Food On The Floors Of Their Classrooms (PICS) / Governor Lamido Appeals To ASUU To End Strike / What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Return To Classrooms" Jonathan Appeals To ASUU by tsleazy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tobbie9: The most disgusting comment I've ever read on nairaland, I wonder how naija will develop when few people(useless lawmakers) consume so much of d nation's resources
thank you...i wanted to reply him but i decided not to....cuz he sounds like one of those people that want to switch nationality long time ago..
Re: "Return To Classrooms" Jonathan Appeals To ASUU by nickvanilla(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
lets not forget that this agreement came after a lenghthy period of strike.since 2009 till date all mr jona has done is release 130bn.where in the world does a sane country behave so non chalantly to its commitments.its only in naija that you strike for government to sign agreement,strike for govt to agree to implement agreement and still strike for agreement to be finally implemented.which way nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIVERSE: Amazing Facts About The Sun / 100 Best Schools In Africa 2015 / 2016 Nnpc/ Snepco National University Scholarship Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.