Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Color Was Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Color Was Jesus? (3990 Views)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Was Jesus Created Or People Misunderstand The Bible? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2008
away4real:

@ babs u guys can't stand the heat, and yet u want to go close to the fire.

You are here stating Christ / Cherubum (what level of intelligence). You are free to say whatever u choose and really we are glad u can and should. Please put JC to the test.

However, the moment Islam is put under the light, u guys get uncomfortable and start threathening. Go to your Islam room now, what is it?

[size=14pt]For the uptenth time why do u guys try so hard to bring Jesus into the Koran, do u really crave credibility.[/size]

Mohammed is not in the bible and we don't want him there, keep him in the Koran, we are sure of the bible.

Jesus is the christ, he is our saviour, he was crucified and on the 3rd day rose from the dead and is seated at the right hand of the father. We know for certain that Mohammed is not in the bible in any form and Jesus not in the Koran.

Please do us all a favour and stop trying to call Jesus Isa he is not. Isa can be your prophet am not here not disprove that.

I was going to respond to babs but then read this and decided it frankly wasnt worth it. I have merely highlighted the areas i think muslims who are sincere need to consider carefully
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by ayinba1(f): 12:45am On Jul 08, 2008
Pretending something is not there does not make it go away. There is more than enough biblical references to Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) that have been posted on nairaland. I will not be reposting them,

As for you saying that Prophet Isa/Jesus (AS) is not in the Quran  or that the one in the Quran is different from the one in the bible,you may just have completed the fabrication of your religion. Worse than earlier thought and you will have a lot of explaining to do in the grave (bet you didn't know about that one) and on the day of reckoning.

We will inform you of the truth and you will know in your hearts that it is the truth.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Queenisha: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2008
ayinba1:

Pretending something is not there does not make it go away. There is more than enough biblical references to Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) that have been posted on nairaland. I will not be reposting them,

Prophet mo (piss be upon him) is in the Bible alright.
In the portion where the Scriptures warns us of false prophets that will arise and deceive many.
He fulfilled that prophecy to the "T"

please care to show the readers where Mo was specifically mentioned in the Bible
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 08, 2008
ayinba1:

Why do you TRY SO HARD to force mohammad into the very same bible you claim is corrupt? Ever met a christian who was too busy quoting the quran to find Jesus in there?

ayinba1:

As for you saying that Prophet Isa/Jesus (AS) is not in the Quran  or that the one in the Quran is different from the one in the bible,you may just have completed the fabrication of your religion.

Why do you TRY SO HARD to equate the quranic Isa with the resurrected CHRIST?

ayinba1:

Worse than earlier thought and you will have a lot of explaining to do in the grave (bet you didn't know about that one) and on the day of reckoning.

When is this mythical day of reckoning? The day Jesus CHRIST comes in the clouds?

ayinba1:

We will inform you of the truth and you will know in your hearts that it is the truth.

You dont seem to be "informing" us of anything. Merely repeating the same discredited propaganda over and over and over and over again no matter how many times such light weight fabrications are shown up for the falsehood they truly are.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2008
Queenisha:

please care to show the readers where Mo was specifically mentioned in the Bible

Babs tried to show us . . . he got confused where the bible specifically says that the Holy Spirit is from the FATHER and proceedeth from the FATHER. Unfortunately he totally forgot that attributing the term "FATHER" to allah is haram.
The rest just come here bleating about not wanting to bother themselves to quote the "relevant verses" . . . more often than not its because they know they wont be able to withstand the scrutiny.

away4real made a relevant point that always gets lost in the hubris we get fed here on a daily basis . . . the moment Islam is put under the light, u guys get uncomfortable and start threathening.

It is instructive to note that we now have a specific "for muslims only" section (none for christians by the way, i suppose muslims deserve special status) on this forum as a consequence of the numerous serious threats the mods and admin has recieved from adherents of the most peaceful religion on earth. Those who will kill to force mohammad into the pages of the bible they wont read.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by lucabrasi(m): 1:20am On Jul 08, 2008
thank GOD this thread has been derailed
@poster
im sorry but can you put one sensible reason foward for knowing the colour of jesus?what next,his sandal size?then his garment size and maybe the height?hope you realise you r with this you r standing very near blasphemy and any direction the post/topic goes is wholly on your head,go check what the bible says about blasphemy of any sort
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by ayinba1(f): 2:00am On Jul 08, 2008
Threatening??

With the torment of the grave? or The Day of Reckoning? Who am I to threaten you? I only inform you as I have always done. And I know it is burning a hole in your heart. you can hardly sleep just thinking about it. Give yourself peace by submitting to the will of your Creator, ALLAH.

Seriously, there is no need for abusive language from either side of this discussion.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 08, 2008
ayinba1:

Threatening??

With the torment of the grave? or The Day of Reckoning? Who am I to threaten you?

Perhaps you havent heard . . . the reason a separate islam-only section was created was due to REAL and SERIOUS threats of violence against the admin and the mods by you know who . . . members of the adherents of the "religion of peace" who definitely cannot wait for the "torment of the grave" or the "day of reckoning" . . . for us to recieve our punishments.

Unfortunately they havent acted any differently from their fellow brethren in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or Sudan.

ayinba1:

I only inform you as I have always done.

to be sincere there is nothing "informative" in your posts. We've heard the same discredited "mohammad is in the bible", "Jesus is not the Christ" propaganda for the past 100 yrs . . . nothing new. Its the same twisted, misinterpreted scripture being used to defend the indefensible . . . no matter how loudly and clearly we open the scriptures to you to realise u've been quoting out of context the more someone else comes claiming to be trying to "inform" us.

ayinba1:

And I know it is burning a hole in your heart.

lol every christian i know is safe and secure in the knowledge of the saving grace of Jesus Christ. Perhaps that is why you never see christians struggling desperately to find Christ in the quran . . . cant say the same for the muslim.

ayinba1:

you can hardly sleep just thinking about it.

Dont try so hard. No one is losing sleep over the quran except for fear of suicide bombers.

ayinba1:

Give yourself peace by submitting to the will of your Creator, ALLAH.

If indeed you had peace you wont be threatening the admin because of a few words of criticism, you wont be "outraged" over mere cartoons, you wont be killing christians in Borno state over drawings of a Danish newpaper. Peace indeed.

I know my creator - His name is Jesus THE CHRIST.

ayinba1:

Seriously, there is no need for abusive language from either side of this discussion.

We try our best to keep it clean.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by ayinba1(f): 3:37am On Jul 08, 2008
O da o' aafa Dawud grin
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 08, 2008
ayinba1:

O da o' aafa Dawud grin

Oluso agutan grin David pls.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by MALAMA(f): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2008
What's happening here? I thought Jesus' colour was being discussed here .
@babs787 and ayinba,
I whole-heartedly agree with you on what the Quran says about Prophet Isa.Actually,there is no other source of information on Prophet Isa than the Quran.The Bible pales in this area when compared with the Quran.Jesus,whose name in Hebrew is Yehoshua,is found in the Bible-prophecies of His coming,His ministry,His sayings,death,resuurection etc.Etymologically speaking,Isa and Yehoshua are different.Have u ever considered the fact that Arabic and Hebrew being semitic languages have similar words for the same thing?For example,David-Dawud,Moses-Musa,Mary-Mariam and a lot more.But when it comes to Yehoshua,we get something different shocked !Where is Isa coming from Isa and Yehoshua/Jesus(in Greek) are not the same person.Where did Moh'd/Allah get dat name from
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by away4real(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
MALAMA:

What's happening here? I thought Jesus' colour was being discussed here .
@babs787 and ayinba,
I whole-heartedly agree with you on what the Quran says about Prophet Isa.Actually,there is no other source of information on Prophet Isa than the Quran.The Bible pales in this area when compared with the Quran.Jesus,whose name in Hebrew is Yehoshua,is found in the Bible-prophecies of His coming,His ministry,His sayings,death,resuurection etc.Etymologically speaking,Isa and Yehoshua are different.Have u ever considered the fact that Arabic and Hebrew being semitic languages have similar words for the same thing?For example,David-Dawud,Moses-Musa,Mary-Mariam and a lot more.But when it comes to Yehoshua,we get something different shocked !Where is Isa coming from Isa and Yehoshua/Jesus(in Greek) are not the same person.Where did Moh'd/Allah get that name from

For the uptenth time Jesus and Isa is not and cannot be the same. MALAMA has helped to show that further, see in bold. It gets more ridicolous the more u guys try. For the avoidance of doubt, Jesus is the Christ, God, Saviour and died for my sins. I go boldly to the throne of grace and speak face to face with the Godhead. Geez, i wish u could catch the rev. cool grin.

Sister ayinba1 cheesy, truely i sleep better knowing that i dont need to help my God defend his name, nor care less about the desecration of the bible because it is just a paper, just a paper. The words come alive inside a man and transforms not the paper.

I was here and noticed 1st hand the threats to admin by followers of the religion of peace when Islam was put under the light. I am glad and happy to hear u guys say anythin u choose on JC and the holy spirit.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Queenisha: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
If you speak bad of the religion of peace again,we'll chop off ya heads peacefully grin
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by RedHotChic(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2008
By babs,
Why not tell your planned 'stage play' called miracle to catholics among others?
This jealousy has no bounds. Did you help them write the script for the "stage play"? Sorry, catholics hold crusades too where "stage plays" abounds.
Sorry, there is power in the name of Jesus Christ and it's not a farce.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by RedHotChic(f): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
I was here and noticed 1st hand the threats to admin by followers of the religion of peace when Islam was put under the light[b]. I am glad and happy to hear u guys say anythin u choose on JC and the holy spirit.[/b]
Thank You!!!
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by KunleOshob(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2008
What has the colour of Jesus got to do wih the his gospel we had better stop chasing shadows and concentrate on his gospel rather than on his colour
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by babs787(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2008
@Away4real

@ babs u guys can't stand the heat, and yet u want to go close to the fire.

Have you been assured paradise and who assured you? Jesus was not a christian and would never be, so you would be lost on that day when every community goes to theier prophet and Jesus and Jews stay together and you would be left confused because he as never for you.

You are here stating Christ / Cherubum (what level of intelligence). You are free to say whatever u choose and really we are glad u can and should. Please put JC to the test.

What kinda test are you referring to?

However, the moment Islam is put under the light, u guys get uncomfortable and start threathening. Go to your Islam room now, what is it?

Go to Islam section and educate yourself. Raed how people have been contributing and knowledge being shared. I only come in whee I read your hypocrisy and lies.

For the uptenth time why do u guys try so hard to bring Jesus into the Koran, do u really crave credibility.

It is now glaring that you never know anything about the Quran. Go to search and read about Jesus in the Quran, his miraculous birth, his messengership etc.

Mohammed is not in the bible and we don't want him there, keep him in the Koran, we are sure of the bible.

Do you care if I serve you biblical verses to support the above?

Jesus is the christ, he is our saviour,

Do you have anywhere in your book where he said he was your saviour?

he was crucified

Who witnessed the alleged crucifixion, when was he crucified and was he crucified outside Jerusalem or in Jerusalem?

and on the 3rd day rose from the dead and is seated at the right hand of the father.

Do your calculation very well and let me know if he fulfilled the 3 days and three nights prophecy. Mind you, he said he would be in the belly of the earth but he was not. \

When you are through, let me know in what way he was like Jonah because he used Jonah's miracle out of very many.

We know for certain that Mohammed is not in the bible in any form and Jesus not in the Koran.

Do you care for verses from your bible and do you mind if I give you verses that talk about Jesus in my book?

Please do us all a favour and stop trying to call Jesus Isa he is not. Isa can be your prophet am not here not disprove that.

What is his name in aramaic and when you suply your answer, we shed light on that name and see if Jesus should have been his name.

For the uptenth time Jesus and Isa is not and cannot be the same. MALAMA has helped to show that further, see in bold. It gets more ridicolous the more u guys try. For the avoidance of doubt, Jesus is the Christ, God, Saviour and died for my sins. I go boldly to the throne of grace and speak face to face with the Godhead. Geez, i wish u could catch the rev. .

Where did he die for your sin? Do you have the proof because I have thread on that in which you people never answered and I may bring the thread and you provide answers. Your God died for your sins!!

Sister ayinba1 , truely i sleep better knowing that i don't need to help my God defend his name, nor care less about the desecration of the bible because it is just a paper, just a paper. The words come alive inside a man and transforms not the paper.

Oh so you agree that its just a paper, written, re-written, edited, re-editted by different writers by those that were never under any inspiration but contradicted themselves and lied to suit your faith

I was here and noticed 1st hand the threats to admin by followers of the religion of peace when Islam was put under the light. I am glad and happy to hear u guys say anythin u choose on JC and the holy spirit.

What derogatory things have we said concerning Jesus?
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by babs787(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2008
@Davidylan

Why do you TRY SO HARD to force mohammad into the very same bible you claim is corrupt?

Stop crying foul. So you yourself know that the bible is corrupt. Deny his being in your book and I would serve you verses from your book.

Ever met a christian who was too busy quoting the quran to find Jesus in there?

The humble ones that that he is in the Quran but the ignorance ones like you and your sister away4 real pretended as if he is not even when you have been provided the facts on many occassions

Why do you TRY SO HARD to equate the quranic Isa with the resurrected CHRIST?

Was he crucified in the first place? Do you mind if I create a thread tagged' was Jesus really crucified'. we would debate on that and we would see later if it is the Quran or the bible to be accepted the truth.

When is this mythical day of reckoning? The day Jesus CHRIST comes in the clouds?

Did he tell you that? I though he would come like a thief in the night.

You don't seem to be "informing" us of anything. Merely repeating the same discredited propaganda over and over and over and and over and over again no matter how many times such light weight fabrications are shown up for the falsehood they truly are.

Going through your posts in which I am providing rebuttal to, one would see that you have portrayed high level of hypocrisy and further expose your falsehood.

Babs tried to show us . . . he got confused where the bible specifically says that the Holy Spirit is from the FATHER and proceedeth from the FATHER. Unfortunately he totally forgot that attributing the term "FATHER" to allah is haram.

I couldnt help laughing reading this your piece. I responded to May KELLY that they supported trinity and they are even the one kicking against it ignorantly and you just did that. You can imagine a situation where the Holy spirit proceeded from the father in which cace they are one, but the father still sent the holy spirit showing that he was inferior to the father!. My dear, in one of the threads which you hid under the word 'father' i gave you a verse that says that nobody should call anybody here on earth father and I told you to explain the verse but you never did. Since you are also tied to the lie of father and claimed that Muslims are slave and I told you how would you feel if I serve you verses where Jesus, Moses, John etc were referred to as SLAVES in your BIBLE. I further asked you if a person can be a slave and at the same time be a son since thee are verses calling the prophets slaves but you couldnt profer any sensible posts to all my request but came here and pretended that you supplied a question in which BABS never responded. Far from that David, you cant provide anything be it from my book or your book that BABS would never be able to respond. You are small for that ol'boy.

The rest just come here bleating about not wanting to bother themselves to quote the "relevant verses" . . . more often than not its because they know they wont be able to withstand the scrutiny.

What scrutiny did you mean?

away4real made a relevant point that always gets lost in the hubris we get fed here on a daily basis . . . the moment Islam is put under the light, u guys get uncomfortable and start threathening.

What have you been able to put under the light in Islam that muslims here have not responded to and if you still have other questions troubling you, create a thread for that and you and I debate on that. Your sister displayed treachery there hence your supporting her. Go to her post and see if I have not responded. You may still supply me verses that I have misquoted.

It is instructive to note that we now have a specific "for muslims only" section (none for christians by the way, i suppose muslims deserve special status) on this forum as a consequence of the numerous serious threats the mods and admin has recieved from adherents of the most peaceful religion on earth. Those who will kill to force mohammad into the pages of the bible they wont read.

Have you not showed your ignorance in that section you claimed it is for muslims?
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2008
Just when you thot it cant get any worse.

babs787:

@Davidylan

Stop crying foul. So you yourself know that the bible is corrupt. Deny his being in your book and I would serve you verses from your book.

- In one breath the bible is corrupt YET you are going to "serve" me verses from that same "corrupt" book to prove mohammad is in there?

Oga malam, which is which?
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by away4real(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2008
babs787:

@Away4real

Have you been assured paradise and who assured you? Jesus was not a christian and would never be, so you would be lost on that day when every community goes to theier prophet and Jesus and Jews stay together and you would be left confused because he as never for you.

What kind of test are you referring to?

Go to Islam section and educate yourself. Raed how people have been contributing and knowledge being shared. I only come in whee I read your hypocrisy and lies.

It is now glaring that you never know anything about the Quran. Go to search and read about Jesus in the Quran, his miraculous birth, his messengership etc.

Do you care if I serve you biblical verses to support the above?

Do you have anywhere in your book where he said he was your saviour?

Who witnessed the alleged crucifixion, when was he crucified and was he crucified outside Jerusalem or in Jerusalem?

Do your calculation very well and let me know if he fulfilled the 3 days and three nights prophecy. Mind you, he said he would be in the belly of the earth but he was not. \

When you are through, let me know in what way he was like Jonah because he used Jonah's miracle out of very many.

Do you care for verses from your bible and do you mind if I give you verses that talk about Jesus in my book?

What is his name in aramaic and when you suply your answer, we shed light on that name and see if Jesus should have been his name.

Where did he die for your sin? Do you have the proof because I have thread on that in which you people never answered and I may bring the thread and you provide answers. Your God died for your sins!!

Oh so you agree that its just a paper, written, re-written, edited, re-editted by different writers by those that were never under any inspiration but contradicted themselves and lied to suit your faith

What derogatory things have we said concerning Jesus?

@ babs when u see our hypocrisy and lies indeed, you come here, grin. Eya i cant sympathise with you cos i dont know how it feels not to be sure of ones faith, so u keep snooping looking for something to convince your self u aint confused. Guy u are confused.

The moment a christain goes in there then admin is threathened again. Religion of peace

Yes Isa is in the Koran. I cant be bothered about that. But u know what even the toddler in sunday school knows where to find Jesus and the Koran wont be an option to look for him.

Can u imagine this by force association, is it by force.

I have no iota of interest in the Koran cos am not looking for anything, i have found the truth so u can keep reading my bible and looking for Isa there.

Association is not by force oh its a priviledge and Isa is not priviledged enof to be in the Bible.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by ayinba1(f): 1:22am On Jul 09, 2008
@away for
Try as much as you can to convince yourself,we both know that you do not mean what you say. Showing a "tough" exterior does not subdue the turmoil that you feel inside. at this level of discussion, it is off point when you start saying "Isa" is not "Jesus" or the other way round. This is just a play on words (or names)and translation.
Ask David, even he is smart enough to know that but will he tell this time? Hmnnnn that's another question.

If you do not look in the Quran, I understand. Not everyone is ready to stepout of their comfort zone or be confronted with the stark truth.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by LadyT(f): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2008
One of the most stupid topics ever.

Incase you have all forgotten Jesus was born a Jew. I hope that helps you with what colour he could of been.

Hissssssssss
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by olabowale(m): 1:55am On Jul 09, 2008
@Qeenisha:

In the portion where the Scriptures warns us of false prophets that will arise and deceive many.
He fulfilled that prophecy to the "T"

The voice is that of Jacob, but the skin is furry like that of Esau! I know who you are, who am I? The guy who knows by Allah what you do not know.

Now, show me how Muhammad (as), fits your false prophet. Then I will show you Muhammad in your Bible. Considering that the verses that I will show him from will not be talking about Jesus, who you consider your small god!

Today, na today.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by olabowale(m): 3:13am On Jul 09, 2008
@away4real:

For the uptenth time why do u guys try so hard to bring Jesus into the Koran, do u really crave credibility.

Then please explain the Biblical verse "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." We see that the speaker, is speaking about the future, to the listener, Moses. If therefore God is the Speaker in this case, He was telling a prophet, Moses that He will raise up another prophet, having the same nature as Moses, a mere prophet, not a son of God, or equal/coequal to God, etc, from the same family tree, but could be different branch. This future prophet will only say what is put in his mouth, and will not have any authority to make up things on his own. Since he is commanded, he is a subordinate to the Commander, indicating a lower rank, in authority. Can this low ranking, command taking prophet like unto Moses, ever could be Jesus, your god, a part of your trinity? Not ever likely! This can only be Muhammad. You will have to eat your words either way because Muhammad is in the bible, or jesus is that lowly prophet who yield to commandments and have no authority of his own. This will kill your Trinity, wouldn't it?

Either way you lose. Where are Queenisha (By the way coming up with these strange names will not help your case. Your ID is known by your speech. Leopard never can change her spot!) and davidylan? Help your brother in this hard to carry assignment!

Jesus is the christ, he is our saviour, he was crucified and on the 3rd day rose from the dead and is seated at the right hand of the father. We know for certain that Mohammed is not in the bible in any form and Jesus not in the Koran.

You are poutting to much. You are not making any sense. Now deal with the above, about Muhammad. Then read surah Saff (Those who set in Arrays), verse 6. Compare it with the statement of Jesus about coming of the future comforter!

Please explain Mark 12 verse 29 and also Matt 5 verse 12. While Mark verse is telling us that Jesus is subjected to the authority of the same One Lord God as his audience, we read that Matt verse is indicating to us that the Jews do not believe Jesus to be even a prophet because only a false prophet would blasphame to say that he is equal to God.

If away4real is a son and a father of some people, it will be such a silly thing, that his children will tell his uncle, who calls him never, that their father is nobody's nephew! This is your poor thinking, when you say that the Jewish prophet, son of Mary could not be called an arabic name, while you eat up his Hellenic name as Jesus! Who has more right over a semitic person, a semite who has blood relation with him or an arian somewhere in Europe, without any bloodline?

What you are saying is that the Egba people in Yorubaland do not have right over me, an Ijebu man, while the Ashante people of Ghana do!

I was going to respond to babs but then read this and decided it frankly wasnt worth it. I have merely highlighted the areas i think muslims who are sincere need to consider carefully

David, am extremely disappointed in your reasoning here. Your support of this away4real is very shameful. It is very clear to me here that you do not know how to argue, by this silly support of a guy who was only throwing temper tantrum like you know what. Osisi, I dey lie here, oh girl?
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by olabowale(m): 3:30am On Jul 09, 2008
@4Him:

- In one breath the bible is corrupt YET you are going to "serve" me verses from that same "corrupt" book to prove mohammad is in there?

Oga malam, which is which?

Corruption means doctoring, changing from 100% original! Yet some truth can still remain in a corrupted material. You know that they are manufacturing some fake goods, materials, items. Lets say Coach products. The fake still has the insigna, etc. And of course it is made with the same materials as the original. But for the trained eyes, eg. the Coach company executives, can easily tell the fake from the real Macoy. This is the same process you should apply with the corrupted Bible versus the Original Books that came to the prophets who received the revelations before the Scribes used their pen to cahnge 'em!

The other day you tend to insuniate that Coptic is only applicble in religious term. I on the other hand state that it is also an ethnic name, like Jew could mean ethnic or religion!
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by olabowale(m): 3:46am On Jul 09, 2008
@Queenisha and Davidylan:

Quote from: Queenisha on Yesterday at 12:48:38 AM

Woman, Ol girl Queenisha, please give me the full gamut on the "Comforter promised by Jesus?" I submit to you that the comforter was no other than Muhammad bin Abdallah (as). I will give you full analysis of that verse, the moment you take me on, on it.

Oh David. I call you David. Some people call you 4Him. Yet others call you davidylan. Am sure the blood family members call you many other names; the traditional tribal names given to you by your grandparents, if your parents did not give you any. Are you many persons, or just one person? Are you truly 4Him, or just a name that you call yourself? If I were to arrive at your family home and I sheepishly ask for 4Him, from your parents, would they not likely to ask me, are you sure you are in the right place? 4Him is therefore fake to your parents. The same Father is fake to God Almighty Creator.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by RedHotChic(f): 5:35am On Jul 09, 2008
One of the most stupid topics ever.

Incase you have all forgotten Jesus was born a Jew. I hope that helps you with what colour he could of been.

Hissssssssss
If you've been paying attention in your history class, you should know that Jews have different colors. I repeat, stay in school.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by RedHotChic(f): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2008
Corruption means doctoring, changing from 100% original! Yet some truth can still remain in a corrupted material. You know that they are manufacturing some fake goods, materials, items. Lets say Coach products. The fake still has the insigna, etc. And of course it is made with the same materials as the original. But for the trained eyes, eg. the Coach company executives, can easily tell the fake from the real Macoy. This is the same process you should apply with the corrupted Bible versus the Original Books that came to the prophets who received the revelations before the Scribes used their pen to cahnge 'em!
There are standard bibles used by christians and those ones were only[b] translated to different languages and not doctored[/b] eg KJV, NKJV, NIV etc. Doctoring means adding and removing lots of crucial information from the bible. I've never seen Isa in the bible before but all I ask for is the chapter and verse in case am ignorant.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2008
somebody pls answer me this question - why are muslims forcing mohammad in the bible and why are they trying so hard to equate Isa to Jesus THE CHRIST?

What is in it for these slaves of allah?
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by AkpoJude(m): 6:21am On Jul 09, 2008
@ayinba1  & babs787
what are both of u and other of ur muslim brothers saying?
Mohammed is a prophet.
But Jesus Christ is not a prophet of God
He is the only begotten Son of God
He is God that took the form of flesh to save me and u even u will not appreciate that now,you will in the nearest future.

Jesus Christ is the Only One that
He does whatever He says
And what ever He says is Truth

And He say He is Equal with God
And is True

If you want to learn about it
Its ok by me.

At least know it.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by AkpoJude(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2008
@ayinba1  & babs787
what are both of u and other of ur muslim brothers saying?
Mohammed is a prophet.
But Jesus Christ is not a prophet of God
He is the only begotten Son of God
He is God that took the form of flesh to save me and u even u will not appreciate that now,you will in the nearest future.

Jesus Christ is the Only One that
He does whatever He says
And what ever He says is Truth

And He say He is Equal with God
And is True

If you want to learn about it
Its ok by me.

At least know it.
Re: What Color Was Jesus? by Masheene: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2008
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuclearboy . . . On Abraham, Genesis 14 / To Avoid Being Banned, Please Ensure That Your Post Is Not Offensive To Islam. / Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.