Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242725 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Atom57(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
ZinoFego:
Component, template or plugin?
A quick start Template will do bro
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Go to www.joomla24.com

Atom57:
A quick start Template will do bro
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
ZinoFego:
Go to www.joomla24.com

anytime i try opening localhost:8080 on my browser it keeps giving me error msg...i need ur help.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
What error.

A screenshot of it would be fine.

STEVE1996:
anytime i try opening localhost:8080 on my browser it keeps giving me error msg...i need ur help.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2016
ZinoFego:
What error.
A screenshot of it would be fine.
as in its nt connecting at all.it says i'm nt connected to d internet.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by cybercrackerftp(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by microjobpays: 3:36am On Aug 12, 2016
freely received...freely given..free gift of nature...

pls download this file to your laptop or pc.. Install and run it....

drop your testimony anytime...Don't ask me what is the content cos its free gift...thanks..cwems medics

click download link below

http://www.4shared.com/file/BGqt6nb0ba/flipbook-wordpress-plugin.html
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by severus(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2016
I need someone who is creative in making video and written tutorials on programming languages(C#, C++ , game development, networking, mobile apps, databasing and more) to work with me on a project, as a chance to get your work out into the world and make some income in the process. contact me on whatsapp or call via 08166459353 or email at ndukaude@gmail.com so we can discuss
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Ayindesegun10(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello, Bro ZinoFego, I'm a youngster who inspires to become a techman and a Blogger. I really commend you for this write up because I've gained a lot from it. Please I want to ask for a favour, please can you send me a copy of the AMPPS through gmail maybe you can compress it because of the size. I've tried downloading it but it would always stop at 1MB or less. Thanks in advance. I'm really anticipating. God Bless You Sir. This is my mail acc: ayindesegun17@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by freshp(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ayindesegun10:
Hello, Bro ZinoFego, I'm a youngster who inspires to become a techman and a Blogger. I really commend you for this write up because I've gained a lot from it. Please I want to ask for a favour, please can you send me a copy of the AMPPS through gmail maybe you can compress it because of the size. I've tried downloading it but it would always stop at 1MB or less. Thanks in advance. I'm really anticipating. God Bless You Sir. This is my mail acc: ayindesegun17@gmail.com

Bro ampps is not compulsory.. Get wamp and you would be on your way.. I will upload the latest WAMP for you and send you a link if it becomes really necessary. And I have a feeling your network is the constraint here.. Get to a good cybercafe and it will be downloaded for you easily.
Regards..

2 Likes

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2016
freshp:

Bro ampps is not compulsory.. Get wamp and you would be on your way.. I will upload the latest WAMP for you and send you a link if it becomes really necessary. And I have a feeling your network is the constraint here.. Get to a good cybercafe and it will be downloaded for you easily.
Regards..
Thanks Bro. I've downloaded WAMP 2.4 because 2.5 is not compatible with my PC.

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Charrlly(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
I have an issue with my fillezilla. I dnt know if it is the software that wont connect or i am not doing something right. Please OP little help here.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2016
freshp:

Regards..
Please Bro I'm having an issue with FileZilla. It won't open and when I downloaded it, the setup won't run and the same for notepad++ also.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Charrlly(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Charrlly:
I have an issue with my fillezilla. I dnt know if it is the software that wont connect or i am not doing something right. Please OP little help here.
Please is there any1 in the forum who can be of assistance?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Ayindesegun10(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please I can't edit my configuration.php with Notepad++ , please how can I do it?
CC Todhost ZinoFego FreshP and other webmasters.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by SpringWebHost: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please enumerate what you've done.

Charrlly:
Please is there any1 in the forum who can be of assistance?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by SpringWebHost: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
How did you go ahout it?

Ayindesegun10:
Please I can't edit my configuration.php with Notepad++ , please how can I do it?
CC Todhost ZinoFego FreshP and other webmasters.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by richard1994(m): 1:21am On Aug 19, 2016
actually have been following this topic but it seems am not capturing anything, please sir do you have anything like e-book in pdf format in any place.so that we we can download please
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by SolnergyPower: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
http://joomlaextended.com/en/joomla-3-ebook

richard1994:
actually have been following this topic but it seems am not capturing anything, please sir do you have anything like e-book in pdf format in any place.so that we we can download please
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by microjobpays: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
microjobpays:
freely received...freely given..free gift of nature...

pls download this file to your laptop or pc.. Install and run it....

drop your testimony anytime...Don't ask me what is the content cos its free gift...thanks..cwems medics

click download link below

http://www.4shared.com/file/BGqt6nb0ba/flipbook-wordpress-plugin.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4QIc0Cew3M
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
SpringWebHost:
How did you go ahout it?

The app was just showing blinking cursor but nothing shows when I press the keyboard. I even tried to replace the desired text by Ctrl+H but it says "cannot replace text, the document is a read only document ".
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Charrlly(m): 12:22am On Aug 20, 2016
SpringWebHost:
Please enumerate what you've done.

After opening the filezilla, I entered my hosts name then my username and my password and then clicked on quick connect(I assumed that port was 21)
but I keep getting different kinds of error and I cannot connect to the server. I am confused if the problem is from my host or my connection
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by enoch273: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Step by step tutorial on how to place Adsense page level ads on blogger, click link below to read tutorial

<a href=”www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/detailed-tutorial-on-how-to-add-adsense.html”>HOW TO PLACE ADSENSE PAGE LEVEL ADS ON BLOGGER BLOGS</a>
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by odicity: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pls sir you have realy being helpful to all of us. God bless. Pls can you recommend me any free or premium ecoommerce that is compatible with hikashop that can give smtyn similar to alibaba in terms of arrangement and layout and also the slide effects.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
http://www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html

odicity:
Pls sir you have realy being helpful to all of us. God bless. Pls can you recommend me any free or premium ecoommerce that is compatible with hikashop that can give smtyn similar to alibaba in terms of arrangement and layout and also the slide effects.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by todhost(m): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2016
A complete guide on how to move a Joomla website from localhost to a live server and secure it https://www.todhost.com/blog//a-complete-guide-on-how-to-move-a-joomla-website-from-localhost-to-a-live-server-and-secure-it.html
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by odicity: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
ZinoFego:
http://www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html

thanks sir, i have forgotten my login details for my locally hosted joomla sir hw can i retrive it. I have googled and they directed me to myphp where i will replace my the password dir with some long text which i did but am yet to login sir. Have can i go about it. Thnkx in anticipation sir.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by odicity: 2:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by todhost(m): 4:37am On Aug 26, 2016
odicity:
thanks sir, i have forgotten my login details for my locally hosted joomla sir hw can i retrive it. I have googled and they directed me to myphp where i will replace my the password dir with some long text which i did but am yet to login sir. Have can i go about it. Thnkx in anticipation sir.

Follow this link to a password recover tutorial published by Todhost.com on the kknowledgebase: https://www.todhost.com/knowledgebase/46/How-to-Reset-Joomla-Administrator-Password.html
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by odicity: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2016
todhost:

Follow this link to a password recover tutorial published by Todhost.com on the kknowledgebase: https://www.todhost.com/knowledgebase/46/How-to-Reset-Joomla-Administrator-Password.html
Hv fixed it.Tnkx sir. Sir am looking for a link to download a nulled(crack) version of joombri freelance i need help on that sir.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by barnabas91: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hello house, how can I add a chat widget/module to my joomla site, where I can chat with my users on the site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.