Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242739 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by WEMS(f): 3:24am On May 13, 2016
microjobpays for starters

If you are new to microjobpays.com you definitely need this tutorial. how to get started in creating jobs and making money in the website where people can contact you for your job.It creates good avenue for sellers and buyers all over the world thereby preventing scam by all means.

HOW TO REGISTER

1. visit www.microjobpays.com and click on register

2.You will need to fill form but most importantly you must have a working email.

3.Message to acticatve your account will be sent to your email.Simply click on the link in your inbox and you are registered to start making money.

HOW TO CREATE A JOB

1. login with your unique username and click on your profile and fill in the remaining required spaces which include your name and paypal account email for your business transaction and money making.(Visit www.paypal.com to open an online account ).

NOTE: without the paypal email it will be difficult for you to create a job in the website.We chose paypal cos we say no to scam and refund actions can be taken if jobs are executed without proves and customer's satisfaction..contact admin on issues like this first before going to paypal resolution centre if not we won't be able to help you.

2.Goto post a job at the right hand column of your logged on access.Then follow the template and tell us what you can do and for how much.In the description space..simply describe what you will do for the client.If there are extra fees involved for extra jobs please remember to choose YES in the space allocated for that.

3.Always choose good picture that describes the job post.Nude pictures are not encouraged in the website if not it will show blank picture.

4.Once your job is reviewed and approved you are in for making good money.Simply take the url and spread the information to all your social media contacts to like your job.

Members with high ranking liked jobs and sales will always be rewarded.Best of luck.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by thisisod(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2016
Please what component can i use make a multivendor platfor have a quotation ordering feature where buyers can ask for quotations and merchants can submit quotations.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ugojaysly(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2016
Please how can one edit/ create articles via the Web on a joomla site that is live?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ugojaysly(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2016
fisazkido:

Hey guys,

I just got to know about hostnownow.com and thought I should share it everyone. They are very affordable and also quick to respond to issues.

Good to have another reliable hosting company in Nigeria.

VISIT THE LINK>>www.hostnownow.com

G your website layout and graphics is dope, love it
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by thisisod(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2016
Please how do i add buying request form, where a buyer can inquire from many sellers at once on a muiltivendor joomla site. Any extension that can help? Please quote me when responding tnkx.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 3:21pm On May 25, 2016
What's your email address, let me forward a component to you.

thisisod:
Please how do i add buying request form, where a buyer can inquire from many sellers at once on a muiltivendor joomla site. Any extension that can help? Please quote me when responding tnkx.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by thisisod(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2016
ZinoFego:
What's your email address, let me forward a component to you.

thanks boss
ikpehchi@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 8:22pm On May 26, 2016
Sent.

thisisod:

thanks boss
ikpehchi@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by thisisod(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2016
ZinoFego:
Sent.

thank boss but srry d last message i got about 2day ago was a short advertorial from white solutions. Sir shuld I wait for smtym or maybe u check and resend it to ikpehchi@gmail.com tnkx for ur intrest to help.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 10:43pm On May 26, 2016
Please check for this email in your inbox and also in your junk folder

Subject: ZinoFego from Webmaster Forum on Nairaland
From: "Zino From Real Estate Website Developers" <zino@joomlaextended.com>
Date: Thu, May 26, 2016 8:22 pm
To: ikpehchi@gmail.com

thisisod:
thank boss but srry d last message i got about 2day ago was a short advertorial from white solutions. Sir shuld I wait for smtym or maybe u check and resend it to ikpehchi@gmail.com tnkx for ur intrest to help.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by thisisod(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2016
ZinoFego:

hv check both folders sir but will wait patiently for it to arrive, u may also help me watch out for failed msg sir. I will promptly let u knw wen it arrives.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 7:16am On May 27, 2016
You can download it from here:

http://JoomlaExtended.com/docs/breezingforms.rar

Okattamgbee:

Okay, thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by thisisod(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2016
ZinoFego:

sir am yet to get the msg alternatively u can send it to ikpehthankgod@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ndukwe88(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2016
Hello webmaster...I try the local host on my pc...and it took so long to display....what might be the issue.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 5:07pm On May 31, 2016

thisisod:
sir am yet to get the msg alternatively u can send it to ikpehthankgod@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by thisisod(m): 4:51am On Jun 01, 2016
ZinoFego:

tnks boss will check it out but my wamp is on and online and my browser is saying server not found as if no network connention cn u help me on dis please
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Restart the services or reboot your system

thisisod:
tnks boss will check it out but my wamp is on and online and my browser is saying server not found as if no network connention cn u help me on dis please
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by thisisod(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2016
ZinoFego:
Restart the services or reboot your system

Tnkx big bro, i have stop and restarted and put it offlinr and online but to no avail. i have always been restarting the system. What else can i do sir
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by siralexis(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Whr is ZIno oooo,i just came in contact with this tread and am like wow...pls a newbie still need your joomla pdf.plss
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by siralexis(m): 4:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Please help me have been trying to install Xampps upon installation when it gets to unpacking file it erros copying files them abort

installing Ampps it show source file corupt anyhelp pls
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Download a fresh copy and reinstall.

siralexis:
Please help me have been trying to install Xampps upon installation when it gets to unpacking file it erros copying files them abort

installing Ampps it show source file corupt anyhelp pls
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by SunFlow(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oga zeno u are too much, u shud've answered a big name like RHYNO or NEBU. pls can u do a tutorial on DRUPAL? i seem to like it more than joomla. remain blessed bro.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by stack1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Uhm, not to be off topic, but i thought i should bring it to everyones notice about a new social platform created by a Nigerian that really rivals the big boys in a lot of features... need i say more, head over to www.greenhouze.xyz
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 2:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Describe what your website is all about before asking people to sign up. I just visited.

stack1:
Uhm, not to be off topic, but i thought i should bring it to everyones notice about a new social platform created by a Nigerian that really rivals the big boys in a lot of features... need i say more, head over to www.greenhouze.xyz
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by stack1(m): 5:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Its a general social network bro..
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Once the files are synced people can access or play the files directly from the cloud, since Dropbox and Google Drive support online streaming for various
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by representae: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
hi bro, I want to create a Registraion form where user will have access to either with a unique pin or after I must have validated their email from the admin backend when they make payment..kindly help with a plugin that can achieve that or if u ve a better suggestion.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Try breezing form

representae:
hi bro, I want to create a Registraion form where user will have access to either with a unique pin or after I must have validated their email from the admin backend when they make payment..kindly help with a plugin that can achieve that or if u ve a better suggestion.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by representae: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
thankx, wil check it out
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by maryannadaga: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2016
ITIL is the most broadly accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help organizations and individuals use IT to realize business change, growth and transformation. For more information Click the link below :
htttp://www.itgeeksacademy.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.