Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. (1220 Views)

Subsidy Probe Report Indictees Will Not Be Prosecuted – Min Of Justice Adoke / Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence / Min Of Information Labaran Maku To Hold Tweet Meeting At 12pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
What is GEJ waiting to place the above topic as headline on Nigerian dailies. Those ASUU foools don't deserve to see the forewalls of our universities again after this their wickedness. Doing that will serve as deterrent to other selfishness-infested labour unions in the country. ASUU my a##ss undecided
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by scribble: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
he is not commander in chief
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by taiwokehin(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Is this next thing to embark on? This is a joke
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
i comment my reserve till it make a fp
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by Boll2010: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dafuq assu
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 20, 2013
taiwokehin: Is this next thing to embark on? This is a joke
Yes oo, FG should declare a state of emergency on nationwide lecturer recruitment. Since the selfish ASUU foools have learnt to fly without perching, GEJ should learn how to shoot without aiming undecided
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by dridowu: 1:23am On Oct 20, 2013
GEJ dare not. When Fashola sack Lagos Doctors then, i am so sure that ur comment will be Fashola is a wicked man , Fashola should give them what they want now is GEJ turn u want GEJ to sack them all. My bro if GEJ can be eating 1billion naira food yearly , i dont think that 3trillion naira is too much for thousands of lecturer to share among themselves
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 20, 2013
You dnt know what that means.
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by trillville(m): 2:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Idi Amin: Yes oo, FG should declare a state of emergency on nationwide lecturer recruitment. Since the selfish ASUU foools have learnt to fly without perching, GEJ should learn how to shoot without aiming undecided

The new workers will still become members of ASUU with time.

1 Like

Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by greatgod2012(f): 2:32am On Oct 20, 2013
ASUU, as a body is not the only one to be blamed in this mess we are in this country, what about our stakeholders who do not have their childen in our schools, which is why they are not taking the matter serious? Im sure if our president's children, VP's and all ministers' children are all in our higher institutions, this strike will not even hold not to talk of lasting this long.

I just pray God touch the hearts of both ASUU and the FG, so that they reach a compromise and call off the strike for the sake of our leaders of tomorrow that are wasting away, educationally at home.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by sirrinky: 2:41am On Oct 20, 2013
@ OP please go to bed.ASUU demands are very clear and simple,implement the 2009 agreement you signed willingly.If FG had issues with the agreement it should have worked it out before signing.
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by Boll2010: 3:22am On Oct 20, 2013
sir rinky: @ OP please go to bed.ASUU demands are very clear and simple,implement the 2009 agreement you signed willingly.If FG had issues with the agreement it should have worked it out before signing.
sure, I agree with u........but that amount is not fair to assu sides......I'm not scared of fg signing it........but let be scared of other sectors too when this agreement get to be a success
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2013
@OP are you an illitrate? Do you think academics is like a conventional civil service work? So in your mind fg will lay off all the experienced academias for who You are so funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2013
chidyhels: You dnt know what that means.
now we all know those who dnt sleep at night.
@op, dis is so impossible.
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2013
Jenams: now we all know those who dnt sleep at night.
@op, dis is so impossible.
Lol.Your nt serious.
Re: Federal Min. Of Education; Nationwide Massive Lecturer Recruitment. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2013
dridowu: GEJ dare not. When Fashola sack Lagos Doctors then, i am so sure that ur comment will be Fashola is a wicked man , Fashola should give them what they want now is GEJ turn u want GEJ to sack them all. My bro if GEJ can be eating 1billion naira food yearly , i dont think that 3trillion naira is too much for thousands of lecturer to share among themselves
Then, why become lectures in the first place, why not join politics? Have you checked the salaries of other federal workers? People, let's be reasonable here, those guys' demand is selfish and uncalled for undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria First Lady's Speech For Nelson Mandela / New Automative Policy On Course: Senate Inspects Stallion Auto Plant In Lagos / The Condition Of State Roads In Lagos: A Case Study Of Ago Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.