Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Pics Of Bba's Angelo & His Ex-girlfriend Candice Together.has He Dumped Beverly? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics Of Bba's Angelo & His Ex-girlfriend Candice Together.has He Dumped Beverly? (1404 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) / Who Is Hotter? Beverly Osu VS Angelo's Girlfriend Candice Arends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Bba's Angelo & His Ex-girlfriend Candice Together.has He Dumped Beverly? by eric1960: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/10/has-angelo-moved-on-from-beverly-osu.html

Well, gist has it that former BBA housemate, Angelo has moved on from Beverly Osu. The stories making the rounds is that he has gone back to his ex girlfriend Candice. The pair were spotted getting all cosy in SA recently. Judging from what I know about love and romance *rolls eyes*, when 2 exs get all lovey dovey like what we can see in these pictures, it means they are back together. Maybe they have even taken it a step futher sef. *winks*

Re: Pics Of Bba's Angelo & His Ex-girlfriend Candice Together.has He Dumped Beverly? by Jelo4kul(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Can dis make d people sleepin now on nairaland to wake up?
Re: Pics Of Bba's Angelo & His Ex-girlfriend Candice Together.has He Dumped Beverly? by Rejoice5000(f): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2013
why not the owner has taken over she is in charge now.he used our Nigerian girl to hold body while in bba.
Re: Pics Of Bba's Angelo & His Ex-girlfriend Candice Together.has He Dumped Beverly? by Gwekzy: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Pics Of Bba's Angelo & His Ex-girlfriend Candice Together.has He Dumped Beverly? by pinkyemy1: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2013
It is well..Beverly shld move on as well
Re: Pics Of Bba's Angelo & His Ex-girlfriend Candice Together.has He Dumped Beverly? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2013
if at all him bin dump dis gal for beverly .....i go say na madness...

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Exposes Cleaveage Again / Breaking News: A Message To DSTV From African Youths On The Love Making In BBA / Adokiye Apologizes For Offering Her ‘virginity’ In Exchange For The Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.