Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds (9742 Views)

Does Listening To Music Or Watching Movies Breaks One Fast? / How Can I Stop Listening To Music? / 3 Things You Love About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by mukina2: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
i know his nasheeds are always good smiley
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by mukina2: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2012
Kalimatan habibatan ila ar-Rahman
Khafifatan `ala al-lisan, thaqilatan fi al-mizan
Subhanallahi wa bi hamdih, subhanallahi al-azim

Meaning:

'There are two phrases which are beloved of the Most Merciful, light on the tongue, yet heavy on the scales (of reward): glory be to Allah and all praise to Him, glory be to Allah, the Mighty.' (Hadith Bukhari)

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by mukina2: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2012
The return : Talib Al Habib
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-0ylM2zC6A[/flash]

The hour has come
For your soul's return
Life's journey done
Now the long promised question comes

How did you worship the lord of the worlds?
Did you sibmit with your heart and your soul?
How did you answer the one
Who was sent as a mercy to you?

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon - X4

One day you told me this this life is a bridge
Don't build upon it but cross over it
Always remember the end of the road
From Allah you've come and to Him you'll return

O Lord forgive me for all that has passed
Over the call of my long heedlessness
With your remembrance let me be content
Let me behold you and comes the judgement

Verily from Allah do we come and to Allah we shall return - X4

Live in this world as a wayfarer only passing by
This joy and this sorrow will pass in the blinking of an eye
In the blinking of an eye

For when all illusion and all veiling shadows are no more
All that remains will be the glory and might of you Lord

Do not fear no and do not despair
In the mercy of Allah awaiting you there
Do not fear for no will may compare
To the will of Allah

Chorus X8
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by lepasharon(f): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2012
wat about ameenat ajao?
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by LagosShia: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2012
lepasharon: wat about ameenat ajao?

are you muslim?
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by LagosShia: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2012
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by LagosShia: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by LagosShia: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by LagosShia: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by lepasharon(f): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2012
LagosShia:

are you muslim?

Nope, just curious.
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by LagosShia: 5:46am On Mar 25, 2012
lepasharon:

Nope, just curious.

intersting.i hope that curiosity pays you well.
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by mukina2: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMVLqtDQSe0 smiley

Kalimatan habibatan ila ar-Rahman
Khafifatan `ala al-lisan, thaqilatan fi al-mizan
Subhanallahi wa bi hamdih, subhanallahi al-azim

Meaning:

'There are two phrases which are beloved of the Most Merciful, light on the tongue, yet heavy on the scales (of reward): glory be to Allah and all praise to Him, glory be to Allah, the Mighty.' (Hadith Bukhari)

smiley
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by Rafidi: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by Rafidi: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by Rafidi: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by Rafidi: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds by Rafidi: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Menses And Ramadan / What Is Naira Equivalent Of Zakatul-fitril In 2024? / Du'a When Stopping Or Lodging Somewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.