Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee (29763 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers / Corpers Allowee To Be Increase To 35k With Effect From March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Akshow: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Organised executive official fraud.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by redcliff: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
free2ryhme:

are you from a broken home

Yes he is.. You are such a good psychic
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
With the way some corp members responded on this thread, I can't but say "Most of our graduates remain illiterate" Can't you guys write properly for once in your entire life?

Edited.

1 Like

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by PassingShot(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ijiego: Edo state hv not pay me my september allowee o. Nysc posted me to Edo state, i did relocation to Abuja. So Edo state ought to pay me for d first 3months before Abj wil continue. They paid 2months, and they hv not pay the last month which is september up till now. I dnt hv their number, i dnt know who to call and dnt know wht to do. Anyboby who know wht can be done should pls help me. Thanks

Na Wa o! Please tell me you're joking. Your English does not pass for a secondary school graduate let alone a university graduate. In fact, you do not deserve to be paid any allowee.

2 Likes

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by psucc(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
In Nig predecessors alone will tell the misdeeds of the MDA they once hold sway while their successor will battle to defend their actions. The deduction on the allowances are at source and I wonder why one will be claiming its voluntary.
God help us.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by mj(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
We were asked to pay #500 which we all did but our Local Government Inspector later informed us that it has been cancelled, the money was refunded back to each one of us. Batch C 2012 reporting from Lagos.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by oldenglish: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
One of those names listed might be somewhere shouting GEJ is not fighting corruption, stella must go, etc
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by PHIPEX(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
I don't know where or how it started but to claim that it's voluntary is a fat lie. We were all forced to pay, infact I paid mine before they gave me my certificate.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Passing Shot:

Na Wa o! Please tell me you're joking. Your English does not pass for a secondary school graduate let alone a university graduate. In fact, you do not deserve to be paid any allowee.
help me ask am oooo grin
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by jhydebaba(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
dheaven: How come a post in Nairaland was quoted? So this guys comes to Nairaland and copy our precious posts to form their unverified claims.
these guys come cool
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by jhydebaba(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Phder: With the way some corp members responded on this thread, I can't but say "Most of our graduates remains illiterate" Can't you guys write properly for once in your entire life?
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Morgan1092(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
I nearly maneuvered d payment of d Foundation iss but was figured out. Like i knew its fraud.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by sCun: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Phder: With the way some corp members responded on this thread, I can't but say "Most of our graduates remains illiterate" Can't you guys write properly for once in your entire life?
Learn how to write properly first.

1 Like

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
I ws forced to pay that shit b4 i got cleared, we all paid, it ws compulsory. 2012 batch C, Addodo/Ota Ogun State.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by anonimi: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
PHIPEX: I don't know where or how it started but to claim that it's voluntary is a fat lie. We were all forced to pay, infact I paid mine before they gave me my certificate.

If supposed graduates are forced to pay a "voluntary" dubious deduction without protest, that says a lot about our VALUES.
Let's hear born-to-gain Mr. Clean, Dino Melaye give ultimatum to the DG of NYSC too.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
BiG FaT ThiEfs!! Blackman heart esp Nigerians is desperately wicked. look around you and see the deprivations if you think I am lying. for the records I was forced to pay too. why is it so difficult for us to use our resources to better the lives of our citizen? it is these beasts that eventually get most of the opportunities at the end of the day. ironically.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by favinvest: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
The funnist thing abt the naija corrupt leaders and govt. Workers is that they can steal one billion today and also ready to steal 500 naira tomorrow... Wat a country..
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by dasparrow: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
clemens_K: We black people should sit down, think with a bit of objectivity without being myopic and see if there is anything wrong with us as black people. Why is it that anything bad is associated with us? Babarism, corruption with impunity, backwardness, little or no development etc. Why is it that a particular type of news is always common among black people irrespective of the geographical location they are? Lord, help me not to make careless conclusion because of the events I have been seeing all through my life among black people.

My friend kindly take a back seat. We are here discussing NYSC things and you are here talking about your mini-god the white man. Since you worship the white race so much, what are you doing on a site owned by a black man? The same white people you so worship enslaved black people for years, oppressed black people in America and South Africa even going as far as killing them because of their skin color and using black people for syphilis experiment during the Tuskegee experiment. The same white people you worship oppress the native aborigines in Australia but like the coconut you are - white on the inside brown on the outside - you did not notice all these evil being perpetuated by your mini-gods whom you so adore. Please take your inferiority stricken self outta here! Shame on you.

7 Likes

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Sermwell(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ijiego: Edo state hv not pay me my september allowee o. Nysc posted me to Edo state, i did relocation to Abuja. So Edo state ought to pay me for d first 3months before Abj wil continue. They paid 2months, and they hv not pay the last month which is september up till now. I dnt hv their number, i dnt know who to call and dnt know wht to do. Anyboby who know wht can be done should pls help me. Thanks
u are a thief! Why did u relocate 2 Abuja? So u want Edo state allowee but u don't want 2 serve there abi? Go and ask Abuja 2 pay u and leave Edo state alone! Barawo banza!
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by PHIPEX(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
anonimi:

If supposed graduates are forced to pay a "voluntary" dubious deduction without protest, that says a lot about our VALUES.
Let's hear born-to-gain Mr. Clean, Dino Melaye give ultimatum to the DG of NYSC too.

Bros, the name "NYSC Foundation" confuses every Corper, it makes it look very official.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2013

Op I serve in Edo state n past out dis year. I hv d state cordinator number, my LGI number n other nysc staffs number. So if I gv u d numbers or their website, wot wil be my reward? Am serious u cn go tru my post to comfirm.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
sCun: Learn how to write properly first.
That's a typographical error, compared to grammatical error, I'd say it's nothing! Stop defending what is not right.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
English novelist (1812 - 1870)
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by InvertedHammer: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2013

/
@Phder:

Saw you. Simple english you can not wrote. You want to correction we in English. Take your time.
If not that I lespect you, I will had cald you an idiotu.

/

1 Like

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oh yea we were told that the money is used for the funding of the nysc loan scheme.
Bla bla bla.
All those who applied for the loan can say they got it.

Even if it's true y do I need to pay money for a loan scheme that I don't intend to use? And they still pocket the money when it's paid back?
But all in all we know what this place is Like.

We couldn't refuse to pay cos our certificates are important o us.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Phder: With the way some corps members responded on this thread, I can't but say "Most of our graduates remain illiterate" Can't you guys write properly for once in your entire lives?

Now that's better. As against this:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Akwa Ibom Corper, Ngozi, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.