Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee (29870 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers / Corpers Allowee To Be Increase To 35k With Effect From March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Melinde: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ijiego: Edo state hv not pay me my september allowee o. Nysc posted me to Edo state, i did relocation to Abuja. So Edo state ought to pay me for d first 3months before Abj wil continue. They paid 2months, and they hv not pay the last month which is september up till now. I dnt hv their number, i dnt know who to call and dnt know wht to do. Anyboby who know wht can be done should pls help me. Thanks

chaiii...i dey blame that school wey graduate you and i dey pity your Place of Primary Assignment.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by tellwisdom: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
poor kids sad
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Tafee(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ijiego: Edo state hv not pay me my september allowee o. Nysc posted me to Edo state, i did relocation to Abuja. So Edo state ought to pay me for d first 3months before Abj wil continue. They paid 2months, and they hv not pay the last month which is september up till now. I dnt hv their number, i dnt know who to call and dnt know wht to do. Anyboby who know wht can be done should pls help me. Thanks
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Aksimple47(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dis na naija palava,its called naija haouse of comotion
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by fashionale(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=Ijiego]Edo stat[color=#550000][/color]e hv not pay me my september allowee o. Nysc posted me to Edo state, i did relocation to Abuja. So Edo state ought to pay me for d first 3months before Abj wil continue. They paid 2months, and they hv not pay the last month which is september up till now. I dnt hv their number, i dnt know who to call and dnt know wht to do. Anyboby who know wht can be done should pls help me. Thanks[/quote

So you are among the NYSC members, who don't know how to communicate in English? I pity who will employ you.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 21, 2013
Phder:
Really? "Lives" as against "Life"?
Am really learning!!!
yep
Plural. I guess you were refering to a group of people.
One person=life
Multiple persons=lives

1 Like

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Igholize(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=fashionale][/quote]... Re u sure u served?, did u say NYSC members?,...its corps member ooo
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by goodgood2(m): 6:19am On Oct 21, 2013
Charles Shaw: Nonna ma biz.
Nysc can kiss my Indecisive asss crack.
Can't wait to pass out joor...
Yea, Nysc is bullshit, a complete waste of time. They should scrap that crap asap. It has overstayed. The very purpose that led to its establishment has been defeated, so why keep it?
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by toprealman: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Almost every Nigerian is under the false impression that our politicians are mean and heartless.
Go to you uni and ask for your transcript, you will be shocked with the demands of those silly admin officers that cannot draft a simple letter to save their useless life. What about our selfish civil servants? O boy......Shout don Finnish for my mouth....choi!!!
Nigeria needs reorientation (reformatting, according to my friend).
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by alextayo(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2013
God will punish any NYSC official who claim that the scheme is not compulsory. N500 was deducted from my allowance in 2007 without even seeking my consent if i am or will be interested in the scam loan programme, my room mate of blessed memory applied for a loan after our service year and all his effort to get the money was frustrated....he died in an auto crash on his way to Rivers state while still pursuing this loan.

Let any NYSC official repeat that the scheme is not compulsory and person(s) will loose all the best thing in their life.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Songitto(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2013
Though the agency is not bad if ITS TRUE the MONEY used for what they stated above,then if there is adequate transperancy for the funds...... ,seems their hands is not clean. Embezelment¡ embezelment¡¡ embezelment¡¡¡ ,i dont trust 9ja leaders joor,moreso this foundation may look as non-governmental agency,but its operating and directing by nigeria leaders under fg, go and find out
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by pikin(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2013
Ijiego: [b]Edo state hv not pay me my [/b]september allowee o. Nysc posted me to Edo state, i did relocation to Abuja. So Edo state ought to pay me for d first 3months before Abj wil continue. They paid 2months, and they hv not pay the last month which is september up till now. I dnt hv their number, i dnt know who to call and dnt know wht to do. Anyboby who know wht can be done should pls help me. Thanks
My friend are you sure, you passed English language in school?
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by moshoodn(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Back then, I paid mine voluntarily...

I see it like one of my donations to an orphanage or charity home..
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by godman01(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2013
ok o, but don't remove more than that o.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by ochibaoda: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Searching thru my records two weeks ago, i saw my copy of registration card given to me in 2007 in Kano and was wondering what had happen to the so called foundation. In Nigeria anything goes. God help us
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by tgbaba(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :

Op I serve in Edo state n past out dis year. I hv d state cordinator number, my LGI number n other nysc staffs number. So if I gv u d numbers or their website, wot wil be my reward? Am serious u cn go tru my post to comfirm.

The black jews and owo
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by tgbaba(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Prof Gday:
hey man, write a letter in request for Sept alawi. Thru d LGI,Thru d ZI and thru d FCT NYSC cordinator.Address it to the NYSC DG. Go and submit d letter @ the NYSC Headquarter in ABJ.
Before the next 2month u will hav ur money in ur new current bank acct.
Goodluck.

Ajayi LGI khana LG Rivers state na u be dis?
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by dominion28: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / Akwa Ibom Corper, Ngozi, Buried / Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.