Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee (29772 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers / Corpers Allowee To Be Increase To 35k With Effect From March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
InvertedHammer:

/
@Phder:

Saw you. Simple english you can not wrote. You want to correction we in English. Take your time.
If not that I lespect you, I will had cald you an idiotu.

/
Funny how you fuss over an 's' being in the wrong place.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by jude33084(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
smiley True talk. I paid mine in Gombe.
murphy_online: wel is compulsory o because i was told if we don pay it our final clearance wil nt b sign den in Rivers state 2011
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by bako52(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
CORRUPTION! !! may God safe us in this our country :PCORRUPTION! !! may God safe us in this our country
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Aksally(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Who said is 2007? We were conjuled to pay #500 in 2006 when we passed in August as a the only condition for collection of 'Muazu' i.e #20k instead of #25k. All the Foundation papers still are still intact in my locker. I can take a photo and post it on NL
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
lorretta u:

Now that's better. As against this:

Really? "Lives" as against "Life"?
Am really learning!!!
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by talktimi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
smartchoice: this is not funny Stella needs to be investigated angry tribal sentiments apart..talktimi!

yes she has to, i just dont like bigots trying to remove specks in peoples eyes when they've got logs in their own. How ur side bro ?
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by clemensK(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
dasparrow:

My friend kindly take a back seat. We are here discussing NYSC things and you are here talking about your mini-god the white man. Since you worship the white race so much, what are you doing on a site owned by a black man? The same white people you so worship enslaved black people for years, oppressed black people in America and South Africa even going as far as killing them because of their skin color and using black people for syphilis experiment during the Tuskegee experiment. The same white people you worship oppress the native aborigines in Australia but like the coconut you are - white on the inside brown on the outside - you did not notice all these evil being perpetuated by your mini-gods whom you so adore. Please take your inferiority stricken self outta here! Shame on you.
This ur mentality is simply one of the reasons why we are like this to this day. I dont worship any man neither do I worship any race. But if U think U can shift from the facts by throwing insults, well, there is no need to engage with U since it is not going to change any fact.
We all know that whites committed inhuman acts against virtually many non-whites centuries ago. I totally admit that. But dont U feel more ashamed blaming all ur problems on a white man. U totally looks stupid to keeep recounting events that happened centuries ago as the cause of ur problems. When U steal, U blame a white man. U blame him for creating what is Nigeria today. U blame him for taking ur resources, U accuse him for being racist whhen U troop to his country like animals without any brain on how to build a civilized society.
Mind U, without this so called people U repeatedly feel is the cause of ur problem, U may be living a life of babarism with little or nothing to contribute to this planet. Even with our huge resources, what have we done with it? Do U think that without the help of this so called white man, U can continually drill oil on ur own. In summary, nobody is arguing that the whites didnt commit atrocities. All i am saying is that we should not continue to brood over these events. We should cover our head in shame that in spite of Africa being home to more than 50 percent of worlld natural resourcess, we still remain the poorest and the least respected race on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by mystical10: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dont mind them the amount is compsry, we paid it, even self they paid us 19,600 instead of 19,800 in cross river state.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by ProfGday(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ijiego: Edo state hv not pay me my september allowee o. Nysc posted me to Edo state, i did relocation to Abuja. So Edo state ought to pay me for d first 3months before Abj wil continue. They paid 2months, and they hv not pay the last month which is september up till now. I dnt hv their number, i dnt know who to call and dnt know wht to do. Anyboby who know wht can be done should pls help me. Thanks
hey man, write a letter in request for Sept alawi. Thru d LGI,Thru d ZI and thru d FCT NYSC cordinator.Address it to the NYSC DG. Go and submit d letter @ the NYSC Headquarter in ABJ.
Before the next 2month u will hav ur money in ur new current bank acct.
Goodluck.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Oldnyoung: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]NYSC as a scheme and their handlers are just out to do funny things. A friend told me about this deduction. My initial reaction was that this is not possible considering the fact that most corpers can't even feed with their allowances. Eventually, the issuance of discharge certificate was tied to N500 payment, submission of bank statement, submission of photocard, etc. My friend served in IMO state. The officials there practically extorted money from corpers using all sort of disguise ranging from sudden clearances date announcement and short notices for events. These officials were not even allowing the CLOs to function because they prefer direct contact with the corpers for direct extortion. ICPC need to thoroughly investigate the NYSC scheme. All said, the corpers themselves can sometimes resist these extortion moves.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by yemmit90: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
mystical10: Dont mind them the amount is compsry, we paid it, even self they paid us 19,600 instead of 19,800 in cross river state.

I learnt things are expensive in Cross-River state, how did you manage to survive with your allowee?
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by pek(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ijiego: Edo state hv not pay me my september allowee o. Nysc posted me to Edo state, i did relocation to Abuja. So Edo state ought to pay me for d first 3months before Abj wil continue. They paid 2months, and they hv not pay the last month which is september up till now. I dnt hv their number, i dnt know who to call and dnt know wht to do. Anyboby who know wht can be done should pls help me. Thanks
yes, I can help. Take the two months paid and get yourself some educational materials! Ostensibly, on English and grammar!
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Pinkybush: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
felzylix: Government Y nah? Is it from thr they want 2 pay ASUU...
go n get back ur thinking faculty. Was d money collected by government? U need 2 go back 2 primary one, it seems u can't read.
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Orikinla: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
English novelist (1812 - 1870)

what fuckery is this? shey charles dickens and NYSC correlate at all?
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Sunnky23: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nysc abeg o, av nt been paid 4 april o
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Ijiego: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Ijiego: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by willyray(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
interesting thread

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by abdulo4real: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
JECBOSS: A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!
point of correction FOUL AIR....
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by einsteino(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Truth is, the NYSC scheme serves the officials more than it serves the nation and the corpers.

We were told in the orientation camps that it is compulsory and we would not be given our discharge certificate if we do not pay the compulsory N500. The oyo state NYSC co-ordinator told us this himself. He made it appear like the foundation is an arm of the NYSC and it was mandatory that we registered as its members. Also there is another package called OYO kopa that each corp member is to pay the compulsory sum of 1000naira for a magazine else we would not be given our discharge letters. The NYSC reeks of corruption! even in camp the traders were charged as much as 50,000naira for a space to put their canopies for just 3weeks. At the end of the day, the corpers were the ones who indirectly paid for it because the traders had to inflate the cost of items by as much as 300%! Even the electric sockets in our hostel rooms were deliberately removed by the NYSC officials so that we would have no other choice than to patronize people who charged us 50naira per each time we charged our phones. now multiply 50naira by 3,000 corpers who charge their phones for at least once a day! Even our meals were sabotaged! The NYSC is just a business

2 Likes

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by muredo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:
[size=18pt]this is the number one problem and a very big reason why Nigeria might never get better.
it is nobody's business but it is everybody's country.
[/size]
WHO IS HOLDING HIM NOT TO RESUME?dont mind him my guy
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by otunnejustice(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Did I hear someone saying d payment is not compulsory,,,wen u av 2 show reciept of payment b4 u get ur final clearnce,n wiout ur fnal clearnc,how do u get ur discharge certificate? We r used 2 tins lik dis in dis clime,all we ask is dat it shd not b rubbed on our faces. I'm only waiting 4 dt 2moro wen all youths shall b leaders,if ever it comes.While in sch dey wil say 'just gradute,we'l get u sometn 2 do'.after graduation d story changes 2 'I wish u av 30yrs xperience'(as if dey all got d job dey r on wi aeons of xperience) 'just run ur masters'.show dem u av an MA,de'l say 'wow,we cnt pay u,wish u av NCE of HND'.

1 Like

Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by chaxumu: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
during my passing out on oct 4 2011 i was forced to pay that money, and sumbody is siting sumwere to eat the money, anybody that eat the money shal not see peace within his/her generation, by the stress, problem, the mind that is nt at peace that i pass through all the way 4rm lagos to katsina, that person generation shall perish like yam flour that is pour into the air. Amen
Re: Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
otunnejustice: Did I hear someone saying d payment is not compulsory,,,wen u av 2 show reciept of payment b4 u get ur final clearnce,n wiout ur fnal clearnc,how do u get ur discharge certificate? We r used 2 tins lik dis in dis clime,all we ask is dat it shd not b rubbed on our faces. I'm only waiting 4 dt 2moro wen all youths shall b leaders,if ever it comes.While in sch dey wil say 'just gradute,we'l get u sometn 2 do'.after graduation d story changes 2 'I wish u av 30yrs xperience'(as if dey all got d job dey r on wi aeons of xperience) 'just run ur masters'.show dem u av an MA,de'l say 'wow,we cnt pay u,wish u av NCE of HND'.
I feel your pain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Posting To Oil Companies / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.