Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital (33257 Views)

David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Rabiu Ibrahim May Quit Football / Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Exodus2k(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2013
Rabiu I wish you quick recovery, i hope you make it to next year world cup in Brazil
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by 3mmyz(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2013
Then send am Tuw-oyoi?
B-)
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by AbuMikey(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2013

Quick Recovery is what I wish him smiley

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by DJDOLA(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: Rabiu ibrahim,i gues dat name sound boko haramic,if he is 1? RIP Bt if nt recover fast
hey guy are u a good christain if yes...pls lets gang up and form our own group so dat we can start killing muslim...
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Aminumohd: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2013
Quick recovery former team mate
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by usmolad(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: Rabiu ibrahim,i gues dat name sound boko haramic,if he is 1? RIP Bt if nt recover fast
u're mentally derailed, wishing ur fellow being dead. Wht is the difference btw u and that boko haram?
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by babslamin: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2013

You're a pathetic fool
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Ennyhollar(f): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Get well soon by[color=#770077][/color] God grace
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by eluquenson(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
DJDOLA: hey guy are u a good christain if yes...pls lets gang up and form our own group so dat we can start killing muslim...

You are mad! You are fool!! You are a maggot...you stink

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Achmet(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
guys try this and thank me later http://nexva.mobi/app/show/id/31274
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by kochees: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
hope you doing fine.

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by pendusky(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
sseniourman: imagine wetin Sexkillz ban me tll 2041. angry
after my apology letter

llol, concentrate on one username!!! how the hell u registr a new username jst to insult nl most precious albino?? huh??
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by olasawji(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
ar u ok?
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Bome01(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmmmm. . . Old Age setting in!
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by AustineE1: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
...Rabiu Ibrahim that talented lad that made nigerians proud during the cadet championship he featured in.Then i tipped him to be the next Okocha but just may be he didnt get the right club to nuture his talent,though lately,i learnt his doing great.How i wish that the present set of under 17 boys,playing at the Dubai world cup,shld nt be allowed to sign any contracts with foriegn clubs,except monitored,supervised and sanctioned by a special technical committee of the Nig.Football.Fed(NFF).You will agree with me that we have lost some of our best talents out of greed and quest for big money,without these boys getting to their true heights in football...what happened to the years when we produced the okochas,Kanu,Finidi,Ipkeba,Amuneke,Amokachi,Rashidi,Tijani etc,why are our boys so much under-priced,under-rated,never gets to win African best players award again,we must retrace our football policies..As for Rabiu,God is his strength,i hope he recovers quick,especially now he has seen 'light at the end of the tunnel',when Keshi was thinking of giving him a trial.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by AustineE1: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
kochees: Oh i hope this is not a Village Problem.This is a pity but in another news, i have a good offer for just a few set of people who can take action now. We have links to smart exchangers who will send the amount of $$ you need. this is a business and you dont even need to do any work.All you have to do is just a start up investment, no need to send emails.The best part is you are protected by Escrow, meaning your investment wont go through until you get Your Cash. this is a really nice business. you can get the free information by sending your email to 08107032537 or email: shalombizinvestment@gmail.com with Subject: Exchange Transfer Request. See You at the Top.
with your kind of screwed view of issues,i hope those who puts their hard earned money in this your BUSINESS proposal,wont be told its a 'village problem',when they lose their money.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Papadoh(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Haha "2nd from bottom", how hilarious. Anyway I wish him a speedy recovery.
P.S : Avoid eating pako biscuits before a football match, Try Eba it works like a freaking charm.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by emperorchedda(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Cubeet: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
DJDOLA: hey guy are u a good christain if yes...pls lets gang up and form our own group so dat we can start killing muslim...
that means you are a Fake christain, a true christain follows the lifestyle of Christ and is not arrogant. A true christain will never support terrorism.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Ninilowo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Archmed: RABIU IBRAHIM: d one midfielder I thought would console me after ma idol Jay Jay Okocha's retirement 4rm d game...got skills,touches, and dos aura of Jay Jay in his play.Never heard of him for soo long until now.
I wish you quick recovery bro!
I sense politics....dt guy suppose to replace Okocha straigh.......

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Yoney007(f): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Power bank is available in all capacities for your Smartphones(Blackberry,Android,Iphone,Samsung e.t.c) and gadgets(Ipad,Pda,Digital camera e.t.c).Get rid of "Battery too low for radio use. Available in all colours to suit your taste. Ping: 26C271CE for more information or call 08036965028 or email - akinlade.funmi@yahoo.com
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by dheaven: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
after my apology letter
2041. very nice. that means you will live long. endure till then
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by OMOSOFEF: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
One is really getting pissed off with the juveniles that have invaded nairaland. Put more succinctly

Is nairaland loosing it's shine? What benefit does being first or second to comment confer on anybody.

It makes me sick to see babies rant and rant about being the first to comment. This should stop forthwith.

One should only take pride in contributing meaningfully to the index topic
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by IykeNipoga(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
quick recovery bro.I no wan hear any bad news abeg
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by hikmoj(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
eluquenson:

What is this one saying
u no know say e dey smoke dat tin?
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by ToyinDipo(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Jayses: Nothing dey happens , deaths is nots now !!!
You just reminded me of that Nigerian U17 guy that scored 4 goal in one matches.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Bigcake: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
after my apology letter
Young man, is ur entire life dependent on Nairaland? Grow up abeg.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Sunnky23: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by fishmakas: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
recover soon bro
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by bako52(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
May Allah give him quick recovery
AMEN
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by jullary(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
geesilver: ...Wetin apen he N̶̲̥̅̊O chop kom field,abi oyinbo don strong pass black ni........well. Sha ℓ̊ wish him get well soon
lol mumu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World / Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.