Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital (33253 Views)

David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Rabiu Ibrahim May Quit Football / Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by akadream: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Get well soon
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by tellwisdom: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
What was he doing before he collapsed?? sad
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by honTim(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
DJDOLA: hey guy are u a good christain if yes...pls lets gang up and form our own group so dat we can start killing muslim...
wat sort of person are u? Are u classifying urself as a xtian? Wat religion permit u 2 kill ur fellow human being?
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Lakayanah: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: Rabiu ibrahim,i gues dat name sound boko haramic,if he is 1? RIP Bt if nt recover fast
your mumu no get gauge. He is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Lakayanah: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
DJDOLA: hey guy are u a good christain if yes...pls lets gang up and form our own group so dat we can start killing muslim...
You are not a Christian you don't even know what it means to be Christian you need deliverance.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by mmmustapha(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
illiteracy is indeed a disease
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by olaniyanibukun0: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
ksam: I wish him a quick recovery..
Oh my God,,what am i seeing?? Did i just made front page and first to comment??two great achievement at the same time.. "I just cant believe it"i now know the secret of successs,its hardwork and determination..so i want to take this time to say a big thank you to my mum,for bringing me into this world.I LOVE U MUM..and also a shout out to my pals. Simao gunners (I told u am about to explode), John (nothing they happen) and to all Nairalanders.. Keep on working hard,God who has done it for me will also do it for you till you get to the front page of your life....
I know say one day one day, me sef go make front make front Page
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by JaaizTech: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
May Allah grant you quick recovery
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by chiboy7(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
I wish him quick recovery our new jay jay
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by chiboy7(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
tellwisdom: What was he doing before he collapsed?? sad

What is this one saying. Shay u be mumu ni? Na wetin person dey do for football pitch? tongue
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by raphy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
D. Niqqa won't die. Happy nl
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Christmasdon(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Please someone should tell me what to do. I can't browse with my airtel sim line. No sign of E-browser. I did just subscribe to monthly Data plan. What do i do.

Rabiu Ibrahim will get well soon.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Artlove(m): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2013
Ninilowo:
I sense politics....dt guy suppose to replace Okocha straigh.......
And Mikel come take his position. Pity 4 dis guy ibrahim, get well soon.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2013
geesilver: ...Wetin apen he N̶̲̥̅̊O chop kom field,abi oyinbo don strong pass black ni........well. Sha ℓ̊ wish him get well soon
I still can't believe Y blacks believe we are stronger than our white countapact!,bro in all ramification and in all sport that require strenght they excel more than blacks! Ιƒ u want to quote me watch vitali klichko vs samuel peters fight
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Shonga: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2013
pls
learn to respect pipl in hardship, a name does nt make a person Boko
haram or what so ever. It can be John or jude etc. Guy get well!sad
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by willyray(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
speedy recovery
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World / Lampard Breaks His Hand Celebrating Everton Win Against Newcastle / Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.