Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (740684 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote
author=davidmascot post=26666453]I think a new thread has been
created,so those that are already preparing for resumption should make
use of the new group................
Do not let us derail from the purpose of this thread which states
"Admission Thread"[/quote]
@whales2020
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by whales2020(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chiamaka01:

@whales2020
Hmmmmmmmm... I get ur point..kudos@chiamaka
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
understatement:
Talking about courses to offer in 100 level while some people havn't seen their names is intimidating..
And suddenly everybody had stopped giving info about when the second list wld be out..I'd prefer we discuss stuffs like dat and how to go about printing our admission letters...wen last did u see akeju,oladokun etc on this thread?it shldn't be so..let's try and encourage these guys even though there is a limit to what we can do

I am not in anyways saying we shouldn't discuss other things o..but topics like that is a one off!..

yup......this was the moment....No one should feel segregated or accuse anyone of being proud. We are still together, the new thread isn't even moving like this one.....Let's stick together and keep on encouraging each other.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by understatement: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lwkm @ chiamaka.....lol....nairaland is d*pe!u can't say something and on another day say u didn't...

K guys...first of all,nobody is segregating anybody...for what if I may ask?

Second of all...I only put myself in u guys shoes...how I wld feel if I was the one...but I've learned my lesson..everybody is not me afterall

And lastly...@chiamaka..lol..this is one of the reasons I watch what I say..u never know,they may come back to haunt you...now...DEAR, CHIAMAKA, I UNDERSTATEMENT NEVER I REPEAT NEVER FOR ONCE SUGGESTED ON THIS THREAD THAT WE SHOUlD OR ANYBODY SHOULD OPEN ANOTHER THREAD FOR THE NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS!...lol..as a matter of fact,I rather sgstd we shouldn't stop giving what they now complain of- INFORMATION!
cus if I don't have comprehension problem,I think dat's wat u are accusing me now...lol... Defense done...

Now about information,I heard the list wld be out early next month if oau doesn't follow jamb's deadline which is 31st of this month.... gudluck guys..ogba femi awaits us all...lol
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
understatement:
Lwkm @ chiamaka.....lol....nairaland is d*pe!u can't say something and on another day say u didn't...

K guys...first of all,nobody is segregating anybody...for what if I may ask?

Second of all...I only put myself in u guys shoes...how I wld feel if I was the one...but I've learnt my lessons..everybody is not me afterall

And lastly...@chiamaka..lol..this is one of the reasons I watch what I say..u never know,they may come back to haunt you...now...DEAR, CHIAMAKA, I UNDERSTATEMENT NEVER I REPEAT NEVER FOR ONCE SUGGESTED ON THIS THREAD THAT WE SHOUlD OR ANYBODY SHOULD OPEN ANOTHER THREAD FOR THE NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS!...lol..as a matter of fact,I rather sgstd we shouldn't stop giving what they are complaining of now INFORMATION!
cus if I don't have comprehension problem,I think dat's wat u are accusing me now...lol... Defence done...

Now about information,I heard the list wld be out early next month if oau doesn't follow jamb's deadline which is 31st of this month.... gudluck guys..ogba femi awaits us all...lol

grin grin grin......is this guilt I smell or what? Lol! No one accused you of suggesting anything............yet grin

But on a more serious note, we all know that you were just being sensitive to the feelings of other people, no one has committed any crime.......
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by understatement: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Timmytimmy:

grin grin grin......is this guilt I smell or what? Lol! No one accused you of suggesting anything............yet grin

But on a more serious note, we all know that you were just being sensitive to the feelings of other people, no one has committed any crime.......

oh!...my sixth sense had taken dat as an accusation..but then....lemme save my words..lol
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by adeshola1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
XXX5:
Shout out si awon goons mi
whales2020
tundeks
Tushney
Ladokun12
godlovesyou
tayor399
Kcblunt
Penboy
SaintRobs
moyes5757
Akejuolusegun
aloa3
adeshola1
Timmytimmy
kemai1
dejii01
davidmascot
kemai1
indo87com
olumorinmoses
Taiwosam
Damfash
Chimaka

we shall all make it into OAU.....IJN

sight u Bro....
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Treasureoluwaseun:
[b]

bro, you dnt av to speak indirectly bcus u created d thread & u av end up kilin dz thread wit dat. . . Did any1 complain anytin 2 u abt d freshers post, i av only a word 4 u & datz zz PRIDE

PRIDE..what's there to be proud of....am new here so I decided to open a thread just like my ancestors did,why are you now hating......FYI I did not force people to the thread and I've not even been active on it.......if you want to delete it go ahead tell the mod..just incase anyone ask treasureoluwaseun started this
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by efyzhi(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2014
tayor399:

PRIDE(guy no vex me o)what's there to be proud of....am new here so I decided to open a thread just like my ancestors did,why are you now hating......FYI I did not force people to the thread and I've not even been active on it.......if you want to delete it go ahead tell the mod..I don't care

Ooh chill Bro.......... U shouldn't speak like dat

Even if u re new here u should at least search if der is a thread for OAU b4 opening ur so call dividing thread..
Moreover u lack manner of approach *smh*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Akejuolusegun(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Hmm the house dey burn to born
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2014
understatement, i never accused you of anything. You did that with the people who hadn't been admitted in mind. All of us who had been admitted saw it as a miracle and had to express our joy, but we didn't want to slight anyone, so that's probably why we ported.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by understatement: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Chiamaka01:
understatement, i never accused you of anything. You did that with the people who hadn't been admitted in mind. All of us who had been admitted saw it as a miracle and had to express our joy, but we didn't want to slight anyone, so that's probably why we ported.
closed
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by lareola: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2014
understatement:
yap..didn't write postjamb @all ...been given admission
my name is Bishop the class rep of economics class lecture theater A expredite gunning for accounting any expredite for accounting am in lets relate oluwole olanrewaju
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by whales2020(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2014
understatement:
closed

even the tongue and teeth argue sometimes...#am happy the thread is back now
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Rachie97: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2014
tayor399:

PRIDE(guy no vex me o)what's there to be proud of....am new here so I decided to open a thread just like my ancestors did,why are you now hating......FYI I did not force people to the thread and I've not even been active on it.......if you want to delete it go ahead tell the mod..I don't care

I don't think OLUWASEUN OSEWA has paid anyone for anything here. So, you guys should take things easy.

Hope I've spoken well........
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by whales2020(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2014
tayor399:

*ancestors*... Can't help laffin(funny to me ni oooooo,no insult atall).. Close d case,I THINK WE. ARE COOL NOW!!

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ladokun12(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
whales2020:

*ancestors*... Can't help laffin(funny to me ni oooooo,no insult atall).. Close d case,I THINK WE. ARE COOL NOW!!
childish talk try grow up man we ain't babies
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ladokun12(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
tayor399:

that makes us right den.childish talk, proudly said hw old are you sf
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls which private university is admitting students who doesn't pick them in jamb and who also didnt write their post utme? and is their admission still on? thanks
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by neuroneXY(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
whatsapp:add me up!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls which private university is admitting students who doesn't pick them in jamb and who also didnt write their post utme? and is their admission still on? thanks..
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Aaal izzz welll. . .
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
can we all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that somewhere out there, there's a baby dressed in tortoise outfit....

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by understatement: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
lareola:
my name is Bishop the class rep of economics class lecture theater A expredite gunning for accounting any expredite for accounting am in lets relate oluwole olanrewaju
hahah...see who the cat dragged in...u are welcome...so are u in for accounting?....and y did u quote me of all people?do u know me?....I know u sha o...lol
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
whales2020:

Lol

Yeah bro
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
whales2020:

Lol
Yeah bro
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rachie97:

I don't think OLUWASEUN OSEWA has paid anyone for anything here. So, you guys should take things easy.

Hope I've spoken well........

Yes sir
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by whales2020(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
tayor399:

Lol
Yeah bro
Tayo don't let me hhear u leaving this thhread oooo... If u liv pere... I don't knw wot ll happen oooo... I really like u broo...let's do dis together...we ll sure meet wen OAU resume for new session!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.