Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

. - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (42528 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by linkto: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
opestein: oga linkto how much will it cost me to ship this item from eBay to lag
Its on auction. For parts not working
Re: . by folex(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2013
linkto:
Yes sir

Ok Thanks!!
Re: . by opestein: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2013
linkto:
yes that y I want to buy to fix mine.the parts is not in Nigeria..can u help me
pls u need the parts urgently..place when should I make the payments
Re: . by otikpoko(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2013
Please how much will get this down to Nigeria for me?

http://wheelchair88.com/shop/pw-999ul/

Need your urgent reply...
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2013
I reserve my comment till tomorrow.........
Re: . by planet4sure(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2013
can I get a used like new samsung galaxy s4 , black mint ,16Gb from u ? Budget 45k,
Re: . by opestein: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2013
linkto:
u can't buy goods on auction?
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
opestein:
u can't buy goods on auction?
He buy on Auction, his only trying to explain to you that what you asked him to buy will be only good for repairs
Re: . by opestein: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tonjeola1:
He buy on Auction, his only trying to explain to you that what you asked him to buy will be only good for repairs
OK..tanks..cos wat I need is the panel/board to replace my own board
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
all items sold by Linkto Partner grin

oga Linkto I hail ohh. still waiting for a new deal I will pay in 80k tomorrow to add with the other one.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
humblesteve: all items sold by Linkto Partner grin

oga Linkto I hail ohh. still waiting for a new deal I will pay in 80k tomorrow to add with the other one.

what do you mean by that? undecided undecided
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2013
Soyedele1:

what do you mean by that? undecided undecided

hmmmm; he helped in selling all my items.
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2013
Linkto, aw vah nah? Aw 2morrow go be? Shey everything don settle?
Re: . by purplecircle: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2013
hi,i would like to know cost N shipping for these 231101792132 n 190974231804.. and also where in lagos is your office or the partner I have read about from pg 1
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
purplecircle: hi,i would like to know cost N shipping for these 231101792132 n 190974231804.. and also where in lagos is your office or the partner I have read about from pg 1

the office address is on the first page and his partner's contact, you can reach him on yahoo messenger for a quick response.
Re: . by purplecircle: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
humblesteve:

the office address is on the first page and his partner's contact, you can reach him on yahoo messenger for a quick response.

Thank you, can I have his ID
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
purplecircle:

Thank you, can I have his ID

mailudom1
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
who's is ready for collaboration

have got a quick turn over deal;;; who ever is ready should let me know

Linkto has been trying with cool and lucrative deals but so much cash is involve n. wic I can't ( financially) handle only me for now

quote me with ya contact lets relate.
Re: . by folex(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2013
humblesteve: who's is ready for collaboration

have got a quick turn over deal;;; who ever is ready should let me know

Linkto has been trying with cool and lucrative deals but so much cash is involve n. wic I can't ( financially) handle only me for now

quote me with ya contact lets relate.

approach your hommies to borrow the money now, even if it mean you have to pay some interest.
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2013
Still waiting for my item to be delivered to me almost a month nw. Linkto,pls tell ur partner to release my item pls.
Re: . by thompson1510(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2013
ReLaTE: Still waiting for my item to be delivered to me almost a month nw. Linkto,pls tell ur partner to release my item pls.
Did you say a mnth? Damn!!! Where do u recide? You can try mikkyangel/texaco.
Re: . by linkto: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2013
ReLaTE: Still waiting for my item to be delivered to me almost a month nw. Linkto,pls tell ur partner to release my item pls.
Iv been shouting on this tread that we have unclaimed items. But u are still waiting for my partner to deliver ur item instead of calling him to make arrangement for the delivery of ur item or pick it up from d airport even you've heard how less effective he is.
Pls call my partner, ur item has been there since.

1 Like

Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2013
linkto:
Iv been shouting on this tread that we have unclaimed items. But u are still waiting for my partner to deliver ur item instead of calling him to make arrangement for the delivery of ur item or pick it up from d airport even you've heard how less effective he is.
Relate, u don hear? Na xo!!!
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Gffffdf
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2013
Oga linkto, any hope 2day?
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2013
folex:

approach your hommies to borrow the money now, even if it mean you have to pay some interest.

will appreciate if you don't mind sir
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2013
linkto:
doesn't pick his calls and many a times his number wont get thru.
Re: . by RazaqMB(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2013
ReLaTE: doesn't pick his calls and many a times his number wont get thru.
same with me to..he doesn't pick calls and his phone is off atm and it scares me to order more items
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2013
sir soyedele mailed you reply asap
Re: . by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2013
humblesteve: sir soyedele mailed you reply asap

I will PING you when I'm done charging
Re: . by Digriz(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2013
From a veritable source,i hv confirmed that some of d posters claiming to hv deal wt this guy linkto were all working together.
U guys should becareful,this is pure scam and the moderator should look and verify the autenticity of this guy or locked the thread.
@relate and others Its a pity that U hv been scammed bt learn frm this nxt time.

2 Likes

Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2013
Digriz: From a veritable source,i hv confirmed that some of d posters claiming to hv deal wt this guy linkto were all working together.
U guys should becareful,this is pure scam and the moderator should look and verify the autenticity of this guy or locked the thread.
@relate and others Its a pity that U hv been scammed bt learn frm this nxt time.
where did U get the info from? Hv U deal wt him bf,i wl like to know the details for i and others here coz am no more comfortable here and am even giving up.His partners phone is switched off since morning,is that hw to do business and only the airtel line.,nowatsup or bbm to contact them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here / 10 Free Bulk Sms Sites / Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.