Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

. - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (42523 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Digriz(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2013
ReLaTE: where did U get the info from? Hv U deal wt him bf,i wl like to know the details for i and others here coz am no more comfortable here and am even giving up.His partners phone is switched off since morning,is that hw to do business and only the airtel line.,nowatsup or bbm to contact them.
hw much was involved?
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Soyedele1:

I will PING you when I'm done charging

add the 2nd pin sir
Re: . by linkto: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmm.
Re: . by linkto: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
ReLaTE: doesn't pick his calls and many a times his number wont get thru.
You own the car scanner that my partner said you made arrangement for ur items to come together with humblesteve items. But people bought Humblesteve items and you never tried to make arrangement with him for the sending to anambra. Its good sha.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Digriz: hw much was involved?

and what if I say he's real

you haven't even done biz with him

nawa oh
Re: . by Digriz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
humblesteve:

and what if I say he's real

you haven't even done biz with him

nawa oh
hw am i sure ur nt his partner in crime.
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
linkto:
You own the car scanner that my partner said you made arrangement for ur items to come together with humblesteve items. But people bought Humblesteve items and you never tried to make arrangement with him for the sending to anambra. Its good sha.
tthat ur partner Felix is just Killing ur biz and trust..i hv other items that of abt .150k i wl like to order bt am nt comfortable yet till i received this one.,try and talk to Felix nt to be switching of his phone. Let him be up and doing and stop all these nonsense.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Digriz: hw am i sure ur nt his partner in crime.

you are free to say anything you like, but be very sure because, it may land you to where you may not like.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
ReLaTE: tthat ur partner Felix is just Killing ur biz and trust..i hv other items that of abt .150k i wl like to order bt am nt comfortable yet till i received this one.,try and talk to Felix nt to be switching of his phone. Let him be up and doing and stop all these nonsense.

oh bro is that you?

sorry was trying to reach you but your line was switched off
yea the only issue we have is linkto's partner (felix) always busy to the extent he transfered my money to linkto so he he can help him send it to me. so I beg you Bro just bear with him pls let me know when you come to awka

sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
linkto sent dis to you on ym

http://m.ebay.com/itm/330957656158?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

10 units
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
humblesteve: linkto sent dis to you on ym

http://m.ebay.com/itm/330957656158?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

10 units

item purchased?
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Linkto is real, Just that there are lapses in some aspect of his business.

I received the first set of items I ordered for, on Tuesday,

Expecting others this weekend.

I pray he corrects all the flaws. but overall, don't be scared, ur money is safe and ur product will be delivered, might just take sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Toyosi R: Linkto is real, Just that there are lapses in some aspect of his business.

I received the first set of items I ordered for, on Tuesday,

Expecting others this weekend.

I pray he corrects all the flaws. but overall, don't be scared, ur money is safe and ur product will be delivered, might just take sometimes.

How many months did it take to receive your first order?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
[b]I talked to Linkto but he wasnt responding and he left me no choice than to say this;

My Experience with Linkto's Partner
-----------------------------------------------

I have wasted enough call cards to call him just to get my items sent to me..On Monday, He promised me Tuesday, I called him on tuesday noon, he sd he will be sending it very soon that I should call back in the evening for confirmation. In the evening, I called him and sd he has sent my items, he sd one person in interested in my Nokia Lumia 900 but i told him that wont be possible again since he has sent my items tru Tranex. He sd the buyer is a tranex staff that I shouldnt worry, he will remove the item. that is when I know he hasnt sent my items. He asked for my acct #, i sent it to him that evening. He claimed to send my items on Tuesday and till the time I am typing, no pkg received from tranex and no alert of money from him.. Lagos to Ibadan is just 1hr +, and snc my dealings with tranex, they deliever my items next day before noon.

Sincerely, I am tired of calling him!! That is my experience and in few days time, I will share my experience with Linkto(he depends on how he resolves my issue quickly).

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
angry something is going wrong somewhere.
Re: . by sconp: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Looks like something is fishy here
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Soyedele1: [b]I talked to Linkto but he wasnt responding and he left me no choice than to say this;

My Experience with Linkto's Partner
-----------------------------------------------

I have wasted enough call cards to call him just to get my items sent to me..On Monday, He promised me Tuesday, I called him on tuesday noon, he sd he will be sending it very soon that I should call back in the evening for confirmation. In the evening, I called him and sd he has sent my items, he sd one person in interested in my Nokia Lumia 900 but i told him that wont be possible again since he has sent my items tru Tranex. He sd the buyer is a tranex staff that I shouldnt worry, he will remove the item. that is when I know he hasnt sent my items. He asked for my acct #, i sent it to him that evening. He claimed to send my items on Tuesday and till the time I am typing, no pkg received from tranex and no alert of money from him.. Lagos to Ibadan is just 1hr +, and snc my dealings with tranex, they deliever my items next day before noon.

Sincerely, I am tired of calling him!! That is my experience and in few days time, I will share my experience with Linkto(he depends on how he resolves my issue quickly).

[/b]
visit lagos,ur close.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
ReLaTE: visit lagos,ur close.
If i have the time, I wouldnt have paid for logistics from Lag to IB
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Soyedele1:
If i have the time, I wouldnt have paid for logistics from Lag to IB
hw are u sure he wl deliver after paying the logistic,are u convinced that ur in safe hands?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
ReLaTE: hw are u sure he wl deliver after paying the logistic,are u convinced that ur in safe hands?

I paid to linkto and Linkto notified him!! well, I am expecting linko to say something about this
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Soyedele1:

I paid to linkto and Linkto notified him!! well, I am expecting linko to say something about this
i spoke wt felix again today concerning my own item bt nt convinced wt the guy frm our discusion. i may send someone to him which wl open everything concerning him.
Re: . by sconp: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Does linkto not hav a phone number
Re: . by linkto: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
@soledeye1. You never talked to me about ur transaction with my partner. Let me call him. BRB
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
scon-p:
Does linkto not hav a phone number
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=ReLaTE][/quote]

oga why you no wan reply me again nawaoh ignoring my messages
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Let me fold my arms and continue 2 dey watch.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
OGA LINKTO AM SO SO DISAPPOINTED NOT JUST WITH YOUR SERVICE BUT WITH YOUR PARTNER.ITS GETTING CLOSE TO A MONT6H NOW SINCE I PAID FOR MY ITEMS AND A WEEK SINCE THEY ARRIVE NIGERIA....BUT YOUR PARTNER HAS BEEN FRUSTRATING ALL EFFORTS TO GET MY ITEMS,I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE AMOUNT I HAVE WASTED ON AIRTIME....FOR HEAVEN SAKE HE CLAIMS TO BE A CHRISTIAN BUT HIS SECOND NAME IS LINUS....TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR THE BOTH OF US I PAID A LOGISTIC COY TO PICK UP MY ITEMS...THEY CALLED AGRREED A PICKUP TIME ONLY FOR THEM TO SEND SOMEONE THERE AND HE SWITCHES OFF HIS PHONE...I STILL DONT BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN PLAYED.....I AM A STUDENT AND WORKED FOR EVERY DIME I SEND TO YOU......I AM GOING TO LOSS A JOB ON MONDAY BECAUSE OF YOUR PARTNER.......HE SHOULD NOT TOY WITH MY ITEMS...PLEASE INFORM HIM FOR ME..

1 Like

Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 3:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Linkto, have you shipped my items/not? Coz u didnt collect my contact.
Re: . by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
*runs away from thread* here doesnt seem safe
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Linkto i will be forced to take action if you dont interene in this case
Re: . by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Damn!!! Why z dis guy doin this to himself? What does it cost him to fix all dis issues? You can even get an extra helpin hand to d so called Felix(Mr invisible). Habah! Nawa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here / 10 Free Bulk Sms Sites / Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.