Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest (957 Views)

Ayodele Fayosa Has Vowed To Lead A Nationwide Campaign Against APC / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Phcn's Threat Of A Nationwide Strike, How True??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by franchizy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
At an emergency meeting of the Global Youth Forum held in Abuja on the 19th October 2013, it was unanimously resolved that we shall mobilize our Nigerian Youths across the Nation to embark on a nationwide protest to prevail on president Goodluck Johnathan from sacking the Hon. Minister of Aviation Princess Stella Oduah from office.
We are very sad that noteable Nigerians are calling for her sack and or resignation for a mere purchase of a Bulletproof cars.
Our investigations revealed that it was the NCAA that procured the cars following the numerous threats on the life of the Hon. Minister to enhance the security of her life.
As a serving minister and a member of the Federal Executive council, we observe and agreed that the security of her life is of an utmost priority hence the resolve of the NCAA to procure the cars.
We also observed through all the documents made available to us that the Hon. Minister was never aware of the transaction except when the cars were delivered to her.
It was also observed that Ministry of Aviation uses the cars for its foreign visitors and some stakeholders in the Aviation industry for security purposes.
We therefore wish to warn all those calling for her sack to desist from such act especially those on Nairaland or face Arrest and subsequent prosecution.
It should be recalled that Ms Stella Oduah is the best Aviation Minister Nigeria ever had and the best performing Minister under the GEJ Administration.
She remodelled all Airports in Nigeria, enhanced safety of Airlines, Reduction of Flight Tickets and brought many more Airlines to Operate in the Country.
We want to assure those calling for her sack that they have lost the battle as the minister remains calm and comitted to discharge her duties deligently and to the last later.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by blacksta(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Military rule + Poverty has clearly ravaged the mindset of the Nigerian youth. This same youth are at home being denied quality education by those they want to defend with their useless lives. grin

3 Likes

Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by geeez: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cant wait to see them march

The only chance Only Truth, Free Globe and Sincere Nigerian will have to appear on national TV

I'm sure the march wont be in Lagos though

7 Likes

Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by truth4meal(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nothing amazes me in this country any longer.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by quality01(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Imagine useless set of youth cause of immediate little token are selling away their destiny. The impotent pancake lady know too well that she has over stayed. To even start with, whats her qualification for her to be aviation minister?
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by psucc(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
And that is why this country will continue to wallow in high profile corruption cos the few claiming to be youth? leaders (even though some are well above 50) had been bought over to a level they have no face but to publicly endorse, encourage and support corruption.
Am ashame that it is the old who are calling for her sack while the youth? says no. Hope GEJ will prove these youths wrong.
Oduah must go o o !!!!!!!!!
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by LajaLaba: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
I dey laugh grin
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by Ola2njee: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
So Funny,I forgot to laugh..
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by franchizy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
The Hon Minister has comited no offence to warant her sack. Wat are the evidences to back up the call for her sack. Watchout for our nationwide protest in support of the minister.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by takedat(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
This isn't a press release, @Op is just having fun.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
And some of you would be shot dead on the street by the useless Nigerian policemen.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by takedat(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
We therefore wish to warn all those calling for her sack to desist from such act especially
those on Nairaland or face Arrest and
subsequent prosecution.

Immediately I saw nairaland in the selected post above,I knew it was a bunch of jokers and cyber thugs on this forum who created this thread to attract attention. What an empty threat on an anonymous forum grin
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by Yeske2(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eediots.
Their future being mortgaged and they are blindly supporting this. smh
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by niggadee(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Deluded youth
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by Mylove55(f): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
I pray ooo,say d unpopular youth forum wil be useless with their live in dis century.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by DuduNegro: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Since when did the kidnappers of Aguleri, Umuleri, Ussele Eri, Ekwuleri......and all other "eris", become the "Global Youth"?
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by globalaid(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nigeria deserve the kind of leader they have.No hope for common man again. To your tent oh Israel.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by ochukoccna: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
We are very sad that noteable Nigerians are calling for her sack and or resignation for a mere purchase of a Bulletproof cars.
The crux is not the buying of the vehicles but was due process followed angry angry
Actions like this SHOW WHY NIGERIA WILL NEVER DEVELOP
A minister is implicated in a financial scam with incontrovertible evidence
Her kinsmen WHO HAVE & WILL NEVER MEET HER come to her defence by peddling stories that chieftains of other tribes are in on the sleaze too
None the less, you'd expect them to demand accountability ,persuade their kinsman to take the honourable path and then bring up their own irrefutable allegations against chieftains of other tribes
But no,their kinsman must stay in office because others not from her tribe are in on the act too
And we wonder why the whole world treats us with derision
angry angry
Lagbaja was spot on about Nigeria been a mumudom

1 Like

Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Laughable
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by eggheaders(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
More like stupid youth forum. Make I see there spirit anywhere near my vicinity my semi automatic will be put to use.

1 Like

Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
blacksta: Military rule + Poverty has clearly ravaged the mindset of the Nigerian youth. This same youth are at home being denied quality education by those they want to defend with their useless lives. grin
it is a state of dismal that the fools set up their to represent us are nothing but id!iots who have been bribed to take sides of the ones we want to flush!!!

The only good thing is: they speak for themselves though!
Re: Global Youth Forum To Back Stella Oduah Vie A Nationwide Protest by psucc(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
franchizy: The Hon Minister has comited no offence to warant her sack. Wat are the evidences to back up the call for her sack. Watchout for our nationwide protest in support of the minister.

Never try am for my end o, na me go cast the first stone. Be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Charades, Jingoism In Nigeria / Who Is Your '' 2013 Person Of The Year?''... And Why? / Venezuela's Airport 'breathing' Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.