Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? (917 Views)

The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex / How Nigerian Christians Make Their Pastors To Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
You may think that this subject/topic is baseless or rather perverse, but it's the solemn truth.
Those who attend pentecoastal churches may have noticed the way woman always feel eager to help pastors and perform their duties.
It is possible that a woman can leave her house on a saturday morning and goto her pastors house to watch his clothes and clean his house.
The bible says woman should be submissive to their 'husbands', and not pastors!.. (that dose'nt mean they should be disrespectful their pastors though). But most woman would rather fight their husbands, insult them, leave them hungry at home, undo the laundry... And head striaght to church to help their pastors do these chores. Is this right?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by bigtt76(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Watch clothes kee?
Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
bigtt76: Watch clothes kee?
yes!... They watch pastors clothes,, clean his house, and often time goto the market for them.
Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by nora544: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
I know that this is real tru, that this is not a story.

I know a wife she supports the churchbusiness of one of her friends a Pastor, new church,on Facebook every time he write somesthing she like it and share it with her friends on facebook.

Her Husband has a new company, this company has also a facebook side but the only thing she make was that she like his page that was all. She never will share something from her husbands companypage on facebook with her friends when he annouce something. I see this since one year and I feel for the husband.

But she is a God fearing wife.
Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by njideoby(f): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
sosalekins: yes!... They watch pastors clothes,, clean his house, and often time goto the market for them.
Please, u don't watch clothes, you wash clothes.
I don't understand the gramatical expression of this present generation any more.
Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
njideoby:
I don't understand the gramatical expression of this present generation any more.

Grow Up Mz Know All , The English language Nobel Laurete Prize Winner, It's because of this same pride that Emeka left you always correcting his grammatical blunders, stop this behaviour before your 35th birthday come November who knows you might find a husband.
Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by njideoby(f): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Grow Up Mz Know All , The English language Nobel Laurete Prize Winner, It's because of this same pride that Emeka left you always correcting his grammatical blunders, stop this behaviour before your 35th birthday come November who knows you might find a husband.
I really pity you. I didn't know you have degenerated like this.
Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by tpia5: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
sosalekins: yes!... They watch pastors clothes,, clean his house, and often time goto the market for them.

why?

cant the pastor hire a housekeeper if he has no family members available?
Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by vanhelsing(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
njideoby:

I'm sure you understood what he meant..and you can correct in a subtle manner devoid of condescension. English language isn't native,a mastery of it is not compulsory.
Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by tpia5: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
is it really that difficult to accept correction.

watch is different from wash, whats the big deal about someone pointing it out?

are the women guarding the pastor's clothes?

and regardless if they're watching or washing, who sent them message?
Re: Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? by njideoby(f): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2013
vanhelsing:

I'm sure you understood what he meant..and you can correct in a subtle manner devoid of condescension. English language isn't native,a mastery of it is not compulsory.
No,I didn't understand him,I wrote that cos someone has tried to point it out to him but he still remained adamant.

(1) (Reply)

The Cult Of The Pastor-god / Did We All Come From Adam And Eve? / Sex During Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.