Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

See Dwarf Withdrawing Cash From Atmmachine [very Funny - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / See Dwarf Withdrawing Cash From Atmmachine [very Funny (1913 Views)

Davido - Skelewu ( Calabar Version ) Very Funny / Eko O Ni Baje O (cashless Policemen)- Very Funny Video By Aylive / MUST WATCH - Very Funny Video Basketmouth And The Man Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Dwarf Withdrawing Cash From Atmmachine [very Funny by 9jahomelandcom: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2013

I couldn't help it but laugh Hard when i first saw
the pic this morning.. As i learnt.. The Car you are
seeing in the
picture above was driven by the short woman
herself to the atm spot or you don't believe that's
possible?.
Re: See Dwarf Withdrawing Cash From Atmmachine [very Funny by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 21, 2013
see Idiot posting recycled a Picture that has no Iota of Humor in it. undecided
Re: See Dwarf Withdrawing Cash From Atmmachine [very Funny by ladyju(f): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2013
I wonder how this look funny to u
Re: See Dwarf Withdrawing Cash From Atmmachine [very Funny by gluv01(f): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2013
You are only trying to spite women with genetic disabilities if you are unaware, which is really bad of you angry
You don't know how it feels and the feelings she had at as that point in time with people looking at her.
Re: See Dwarf Withdrawing Cash From Atmmachine [very Funny by pet7: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2013
i dt know y people like to laugh at people predicament u know it is not her fault that she is a midget
Re: See Dwarf Withdrawing Cash From Atmmachine [very Funny by adisa204(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
I was actually beside her at the bank the day this happened and I also took pics,she was rude and she talked anyhow.The security man politely asked her so he could assist but she shoutedon him and insulted him

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Presenter / Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album / How Much Will You Spend On Buying An Original Cd/dvd???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.