Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ask A Somali - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ask A Somali (7718 Views)

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / When You Ask A "Local" Man If He Has A Bluetooth (pics) / Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Efemena_xy:

shocked shocked shocked

are you shocked at his 3rd grade level of history. Or his obsession with somalis by saying we are arab and italian?
Re: Ask A Somali by EfemenaXY: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm shocked at how well he's flogged you, Ajuran. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Efemena_xy: I'm shocked at how well he's flogged you, Ajuran. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol, i thought you would be schocked by the obvious and blatant disregard he has for facts.

1. saying we are mixed with arabs is a lie, saying we are mixed with italians is even worse since italians were in somalia for a few decades in which they were allied with us against the ethiopians.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2013
But they are still impregnanting ur women though grin ever though of taking a visit to somalia one of these days so u can see the situation on ground?
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Adamskuty: But they are still impregnanting ur women though grin ever though of taking a visit to somalia one of these days so u can see the situation on ground?

are you talking about the one situation where the guy used his power to screw a somali woman whose father was dying. I saw her, and she is nothing to look at, and she left somalia for fear of her life. what does that tell you?

I plan on going back to Somalia in the next few years maybe 5 years. I just want to see how the transisition of power goes from one presidency to the other. By then i will receive my masters.

When i go back, i along with this generation will fight for a Somalia that leaves the AU, like it was before 1991.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2013
Ajuran:

are you talking about the one situation where the guy used his power to screw a somali woman whose father was dying. I saw her, and she is nothing to look at, and she left somalia for fear of her life. what does that tell you?

I plan on going back to Somalia in the next few years maybe 5 years. I just want to see how the transisition of power goes from one presidency to the other. By then i will receive my masters.

When i go back, i along with this generation will fight for a Somalia that leaves the AU, like it was before 1991.
deranged m0fo,who's decieveing u? grin they are a thousand case,why do you think they call them babymakers?? grin pls stop reasoning through ur anus.

Are u sure u can step foot in ur zoo? grin what AU? Ain't y'all primitives in the arab-league,like u are arabs? grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Seriously,have you considered that maybe that was all she wanted all along; to leave Somalia...?

Plus;why not go back now?its Patriots(or Fanatics as you refer to yourself) ,that will take the Country to where you want it to be,coming online on Nairaland to make Noise is not going to have any effect on the Downward Spiral your Country is in.
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajuran:

you never talk of leaving the Arab league. Lool
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: you never talk of leaving the Arab league. Lool

Cause the Arab League never invaded Somalia. Never sent soldiers to Somalia, and has given billions of aid to Somalia.
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
koonbey: Seriously,have you considered that maybe that was all she wanted all along; to leave Somalia...?

Plus;why not go back now?its Patriots(or Fanatics as you refer to yourself) ,that will take the Country to where you want it to be,coming online on Nairaland to make Noise is not going to have any effect on the Downward Spiral your Country is in.

I will go back to Somalia, and so will all the young people who have been educated in the west. We will kick out what little bantus are left in Somalia, and Somalia will leave the AU and burn it in the streets.
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Cause the Arab League never invaded Somalia. Never sent soldiers to Somalia, and has given billions of aid to Somalia.
be honest, AU never sent aid?
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: be honest, AU never sent aid?

No, they sent aids
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 2:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Ajuran:

No, they sent aids
hilarious nigga

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: hilarious nigga

please am not a nigga. I am a Somali, part of the Cushitic people. Nigga is negro meaning negroid. CUSHITIC people aren't Negroid. Thats why we are Cushitic
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
more hilarity from this nigga.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: more hilarity from this nigga.
grin never take that dumb nigga serious grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 2:00am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty: grin never take that dumb nigga serious grin

look who is talking.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 4:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

look who is talking.
look who quoted me
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 5:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty: look who quoted me

And look whose claiming me. You are pathetic son. Weren't you one saying people in west africa were cushitic. Be proud that you are negroid. negroid aka nigga. But don't refer to me as that, as I am A Cushitic Somali.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

And look whose claiming me. You are pathetic son. Weren't you one saying people in west africa were cushitic. Be proud that you are negroid. i.
u stupid m0ron,westafrica is made up of different races,from the white/arabs and mixed race of mauritania,to the cape verdeans..

I find these shocking,how will a reasonable human like me,claim u pig?looool! U are claiming me instead,i said majority west africans speak the afro-asiatic language,from the hausas in northern nigeria (which is the largest spoken lang. In nigeria behind english) to the whole niger,senegal and the whole mali and mauritanians speak the afro-asiatic language too..u bastaaard!

I'm not a nigga,u slave

i'm a negriod,the word nigga is used for lesser negriods like u and the descendants of slaves,grab?

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 5:35am On Nov 01, 2013
Looooooool! This sh1t has been moved to the joke section grin grin

i don't know what's wrong with these wiggas,they seem to be obsses with th "real" blacks (minus charcant from the horn)

their high level of stvpidity is quite alarming grin i don't want u to go the way of these wigga down here,charcant grin

Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty: u stupid m0ron,westafrica is made up of different races,from the white/arabs and mixed race of mauritania,to the cape verdeans..

I find these shocking,how will a reasonable human like me,claim u pig?looool! U are claiming me instead,i said majority west africans speak the afro-asiatic language,from the hausas in northern nigeria (which is the largest spoken lang. In nigeria behind english) to the whole niger,senegal and the whole mali and mauritanians speak the afro-asiatic language too..u bastaaard!

I'm not a nigga,u slave

i'm a negriod,the word nigga is used for lesser negriods like u and the descendants of slaves,grab?

only people who speak afroasiatic is hausa. So don't say they are cushitic. Cause cushitic speakers are only in Egypt, sudan, somalia,eritrea,djibout, ethiopia.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

only people who speak afroasiatic is hausa. So don't say they are cushitic. Cause cushitic speakers are only in Egypt, sudan, somalia,eritrea,djibout, ethiopia.
looool! Hausas are in the whole niger republic,infact those hausas in niger are regarded as the pure hausas,mauritanus, a westafrican country with 40percent white/arabs ,40percent mixed and 20 blacks speks afro-asiatic,dullard!
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty: looool! Hausas are in the whole niger republic,infact those hausas in niger are regarded as the pure hausas,mauritanus, a westafrican country with 40percent white/arabs ,40percent mixed and 20 blacks speks afro-asiatic,dullard!

So why did you say there were cushitic people?
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 5:55am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

So why did you say there were cushitic people?
well,they speak arabic (arabic is their official language) even though,they were colonized by france,this is a west african country we talking about here undecided
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 5:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty: well,they speak arabic (arabic is their official language) even though,they were colonized by france,this is a west african country we talking about here undecided

arabic is semetic language. And hausa is afroasiatic but not arabic.

Cushitic languages are Somali, Afar, Beja, Oromo etc.

Plz don't claim them as Cushitic. As they are not.

Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 6:01am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

arabic is semetic language. And hausa is afroasiatic but not arabic.

Cushitic languages are Somali, Afar, Beja, Oromo etc.

u are cushitic and afro-asiatic as well?i dont understand, U know very well,somali isn't an arabic language right?

Break it down for me
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty: u are cushitic and afro-asiatic as well?i dont understand, U know very well,somali isn't an arabic language right?

Break it down for me

Somalia has 2 official Languages: Somali and Arabic.

Cushitic is a race as thats what the people in the area of the horn in ethiopia, and Somalia referred to themselves. Then the scientists named their language group after these people who called themselves Cush.

Cushitic speakers all look the same from southern Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea, Somalia.

Afroasiatic is just all the languages that are Cushitic, Semetic, Omatic.

Cushitic is just the speakers who are in the horn. Some ethiopians like Tigrey, Amahra speak Semetic language that is not Cushitic. But they are a small group inside ethiopia.

Semetic langauges: Amahara, Tigrey, (spoken in ethiopia) Hebrew, Arabic

Cushitic: Somali, Oromo, Afar, Beja

Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 6:20am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

Somalia has 2 official Languages: Somali and Arabic.

Cushitic is a race as thats what the people in the area of the horn in ethiopia, and Somalia referred to themselves. Then the scientists named their language group after these people who called themselves Cush.

Cushitic speakers all look the same from southern Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea, Somalia.

Afroasiatic is just all the languages that are Cushitic, Semetic, Omatic.

Cushitic is just the speakers who are in the horn. Some ethiopians like Tigrey, Amahra speak Semetic language that is not Cushitic. But they are a small group inside ethiopia.

Semetic langauges: Amahara, Tigrey, (spoken in ethiopia) Hebrew, Arabic

Cushitic: Somali, Oromo, Afar, Beja

okay,my somali boy.

But i don't agree with the "looks" part, southern egyptians are caucasians a.k.a arab/whites undecided

i wil say cushitic is a form of identity,a larger ethnic group.

I know those in southern ethiopia (who makes up more than 10million of ethiopia population,which is far larger than the number of somalis in somalia) speak the caushitic language too,right The oromo
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty:

okay,my somali boy.

But i don't agree with the "looks" part, southern egyptians are caucasians a.k.a arab/whites undecided

i wil say cushitic is a form of identity,a larger ethnic group.

I know those in southern ethiopia (who makes up more than 10million of ethiopia population,which is far larger than the number of somalis in somalia) speak the caushitic language too,right The oromo

those in southern egypt are beja and not arab or white: they look like somalis/ethiopians. they speak cushitic language and they live in eritrea, egypt and sudan.

Those in souther ethiopia who are bantu are not Cushitic speakers or cushitic people. The oromo are cushitc and they make up 40 percent (the majority) of ethiopia.

the southern people who look negroid are not cushitic people. They got overtaken by ethiopian empire and have been mostly slaves.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

those in southern egypt are beja and not arab or white: they look like somalis/ethiopians. they speak cushitic language and they live in eritrea, egypt and sudan.

Those in souther ethiopia who are bantu are not Cushitic speakers or cushitic people. The oromo are cushitc and they make up 40 percent (the majority) of ethiopia.

the southern people who look bantus are not cushitic people. They got overtaken by ethiopian empire and have been mostly slaves.

fixed!

The southern egyptians are clearly a minority in egypt,ain't sure they make up 2% of the population and might be some somali immigrant.

Those in southern ethiopia are called what and they make up how many % ,young warlock? grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty: fixed!

The southern egyptians are clearly a minority in egypt,ain't sure they make up 2% of the population and might be some somali immigrant.

Those in southern ethiopia are called what and they make up how many % ,young warlock? grin

those in southern egypt are a minority but they also live in northern sudan. Non cushitic people in Ethiopia are 11percent: non cushitic meaning bantus. Somalis who are 7 percent have the largest state in Ethiopia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am A Fruit Wit 5 Letters. Remove My First Letter, It's A A Crime In Nigeria, Rem / Warning!! Dont Read This Joke If U Are Asthmatic. .because U Will Laff N Laff N Laf / Funny Story - My First Time Weed (igboh) Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.