Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ask A Somali - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ask A Somali (7734 Views)

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / When You Ask A "Local" Man If He Has A Bluetooth (pics) / Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by EfemenaXY: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: This Bleep.ing somali coward ajuran is here busy trolling while his sisters are getting raaped by ethiopians and ugandans in the tent next door. You're a sick Bleep you know that?

Now this is what I call hitting below the belt

Ajuran, seems like you're getting a real flogging from PAPA AFRICA and Adamskuty?? grin grin

Anyway, back to viewing mode lipsrsealed
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2013
Somali Woman Alleges Rape by AU Soldiers
A Somali woman has said that she was abducted, drugged and raped at a military camp by the AU mission and Somali soldiers.
LikeRecommend0 
Somalia:  Somali Woman Alleges Rape by UniformedSoldiers
SABAHI, 12 AUGUST 2013
A Somali woman has said that she was raped by soldiers at an African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) military post,Somali Channel reported Saturday (August 10th).read more »
Photo:Stuart Price/UN Photo
Soldiersat sunrise.
Somalia:  Amisom Statement On Allegations ofRapein Maslah (press release)
AFRICAN UNION MISSION IN SOMALIA, 14 AUGUST 2013
AMISOM is aware of the allegations leveled against its troops in reference to the allegedrapecase in Maslah.
read more »
Somalia:  UN Envoy Voices Concern OverRapeAllegations AtAUFacility
UN NEWS SERVICE, 18 AUGUST 2013
The top United Nations envoy in Somalia today expressed grave concern over allegations ofrapeat a facility of the African Union Mission in the country (AMISOM), and welcomed the ...
read more »
Somalia:  UN Says Rape, Gender-Based Violence Rampant in Somalia
VOICE OF AMERICA, 16 AUGUST 2013
The United Nations says that rape and sexual abuse is widespread throughout Somalia, though cases remain seriously underreported. A new report notes during the first half of the ...
read more »
Somalia:  UN Humanitarian Wing Warns of Pervasive Sexual Violence in Somalia
UN NEWS SERVICE, 16 AUGUST 2013
Sexual and gender-based violence continues to be a pervasive issue in Somalia, the United Nations humanitarian wing said today, adding that many times it is perpetratedbyarmed ...
read more »
Somalia:  Amisom Troops Allegedly Commit Brutal GangRapein Mogadishu (press release)
STRATEGIC INITIATIVE FOR WOMEN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, 14 AUGUST 2013
On the 8th August 2013, a 20 year old Somali woman was kidnapped close to her village in Yaqshid district, Mogadishu and brutally raped by AMISOM forces. The woman in question was ...
read more »
Somalia:  'Women Carry Axes'for Safety At Mogadishu's Liido Beach
GAROWE ONLINE, 10 AUGUST 2013
As Mogadishu's Liido beach became a popular spot, where young men and women are predominant during the holidays, women began last Friday to carry axes to the beach for protection, ...
read more »
Uganda:  Don't Loot,Somali Soldiers Told
THE OBSERVER, 11 AUGUST 2013
The Somali Ambassador to Uganda, Ahmed Sayid Sheikh Dahir, has advised newly trained Somali soldiers to be patriotic and persevere in the job even when their expectations are not ...
read more »
Somalia:  Mogadishu Residents Complain About Violent ActivitiesbyFederal GovtSoldiers
GAROWE ONLINE, 14 AUGUST 2013
Residents in Somalia's capital of Mogadishu have complained that theSomaliFederal Governmentsoldiersfrequently target the ordinary citizens byforcibly carrying out, torture, ...
read more »
Somalia:  President Admits Rapes by Security Forces
SHABELLE MEDIA NETWORK, 10 APRIL 2013
After months of denial, Somalia's government has for the first time acknowledged that its security forces were involved inrapecases that drew an international outcrybyhuman ...
read more »
Somalia:  SomaliOfficials Vow to Improve Human Rights FollowingRapeReport
SABAHI, 3 APRIL 2013
Somalia's federal government pledged action after a Human Rights Watch (HRW) report alleged that state security force members were committing rapes and other abuses against women ...
read more »

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00025967.html
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2013
I believe you ,walahi broda.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Again you have an obsession with raaape and somali women. This comes from the fact that you can never get a Somali woman, thus your obsession.

But i can get any black girl easily but i would have to hide her as my reputation would go down within my community; while her reputation would go

up for dating a somali man. Do you know how many black girls i have messed with over the years. And none of my somali friends no, as they would

be disgusted that i would go with some one beneath me.
stfu u loudmouthed mor0n,do u think any subsahara black woman will let y'all disgusting,thin,wretched ugly monkeys get into her?

On the other hand,i have lost count of the numbers of somali women i've messed up with,u mor0n
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Nino was probably doing nikko for that ugandan soldier, he couldn't resist. cheesy
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: stfu u loudmouthed mor0n,do u think any subsahara black woman will let y'all disgusting,thin,wretched ugly monkeys get into her?

On the other hand,i have lost count of the numbers of somali women i've messed up with,u mor0n

Your insecurities are easy to see: If i mess with a black girl its not a big deal: but for you pretending you ever touched a somali girl in itself is a big think.
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Nino was probably doing nikko for that ugandan soldier, he couldn't resist. cheesy

Are these the same ugandans who are not allowed to be near civilians and are always walking with Somali soldiers who many times shoot them. lol

This shows how valueless bantu lives are> as they are dying for a somali cause. And when the next election happens and this president is sent packing members of alshabaab will win the election: the same ones who killed over several thousand AU troops (6,000 from ethiopia alone).
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Your insecurities are easy to see: If i mess with a black girl its not a big deal: but for you pretending you ever touched a somali girl in itself is a big think.

same here,u f00l.

U came up with the stuff first,so tell me who's insecured btn me and u,hypocrite?

I can see u are stalking a girl in the other thread,talking about peniis and shit,deranged m0fo grin

b@nging a somali girl ain't no big deal here,infact it's a taboo to do that,we fvck them in secret grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: same here,u f00l.

U came up with the stuff first,so tell me who's insecured btn me and u,hypocrite?

I can see u are stalking a girl in the other thread,talking about peniis and shit,deranged m0fo grin

b@nging a somali girl ain't no big deal here,infact it's a taboo to do that,we fvck them in secret grin

lets not lie to ourselves: You know very well that A somali man with a somali girl is a shame> but any black guy with somali girl is like he hit the lottery.

And thanks for proving my point that you are stalking me wherever i go: your obsession with me is sickening.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2013
Whatelse can we expect from this doomed animal? grin

Ajuran:

Do you want my halal sausage.
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: Whatelse can we expect from this doomed animal? grin

In my defense i cook halal sausage
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

In my defense i cook halal sausage
ooh so the halal sausage is this?

Ajuran:

what kind of a muslim eats sausage: please if your gonna eat sausage only eat halal sausage. My peenis halal sausage.
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: ooh so the halal sausage is this?

In my defense halal means okay to consume: and since my peniiis is not pork: i assume is ok to consume.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

lets not lie to ourselves: You know very well that A somali man with a somali girl is a shame> but any black guy with somali girl is like he hit the lottery.

And thanks for proving my point that you are stalking me wherever i go: your obsession with me is sickening.
me, Obsess with u? What an irony grin who's decieving u mor0n?

Any somali man get a black woman,to the somali man it's like he just discovered crude oil in large quantities or gold

on the other hand,over here,any westafrican man with a somali charcant is look down upon and mocked by his mates,it's forbidden,an act of shame to move with a failed creature grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

In my defense halal means okay to consume: and since my peniiis is not pork: i assume is ok to consume.

u have being possesed by a demon
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: me, Obsess with u? What an irony grin who's decieving u mor0n?

Any somali man get a black woman,to the somali man it's like he just discovered crude oil in large quantities or gold

on the other hand,over here,any westafrican man with a somali charcant is look down upon and mocked by his mates,it's forbidden,an act of shame to move with a failed creature grin

if thats the case: why were bantus slaves in somalia for the last 500 years. And why do somali women who marry even muslim blacks looked down on. And the are not the good looking. But the man feels like he hit the lottery. Look at the rap videos that talk about east african women.
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

if thats the case: why were bantus slaves in somalia for the last 500 years. And why do somali women who marry even muslim blacks looked down on. And the are not the good looking. But the man feels like he hit the lottery. Look at the rap videos that talk about east african women.
like that ugandan soldier they feed them halal sausage in large quantities.
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
What the hell does that prove? A simple innocent photo, I can get photos of Mogadishu women pictured with blacks in Toronto and whites in Scandinavia.
Backhome your women in Mogadishu are giving birth to Ugandan babies out of wedlock just like they gave birth to thousands of Italian babies in Italian
Somalia. A leopard never changes its spots. :lol: :lol:

Dhilloniimo and opening your legs to give birth to Ugandan, Italian babies out of wedlock is your expertise. wink
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
somalis weird as fu.c.k, yall dont just hate "bantus" yall hate eachother! yall worse than Nigerians hating each other because one is edo and the other igbo but you guys are all somali! waAAlLLlAaaAAAhHhHIIiiiI god can not save ZoOmalia.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by darnley16(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Oh sissy hello
Re: Ask A Somali by darnley16(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
How did you both become smarter than an average somalian... Seen ur procedures and techniques in answering d question. Thts @ Ajuran And Axum(pardon if its not correct)
Re: Ask A Somali by Zairois: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: somalis weird as fu.c.k, yall dont just hate "bantus" yall hate eachother! yall worse than Nigerians hating each other because one is edo and the other igbo but you guys are all somali! waAAlLLlAaaAAAhHhHIIiiiI god can not save ZoOmalia.
Ajuran is exaggerating, don't fall for his lies.
This hate coming from him shouldn't be put as the common Somali behaviour, even though you see it a lot online LOL.
He simply wants you to feel hated, thus making you feel inferior ahaha.
Y'all need to come to Canada everyone chills with each other, Sudan, Somlia, Ethiopia, Congo, Eritrea, Nigeria, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Zairois:
Ajuran is exaggerating, don't fall for his lies.
This hate coming from him shouldn't be put as the common Somali behaviour, even though you see it a lot online LOL.
He simply wants you to feel hated, thus making you feel inferior ahaha.
Y'all need to come to Canada everyone chills with each other, Sudan, Somlia, Ethiopia, Congo, Eritrea, Nigeria, etc.

Just cause no 1 calls u a slave u think they like u?

how insecure
Re: Ask A Somali by Zairois: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2013
Ajuran:

Just cause no 1 calls u a slave u think they like u?

how insecure
Slave? Well yes indeed you are right I am a slave of God.
On a side note insecure people try their best to make others feel bad so they can feel better about themselves.
With that said being proud saying your ancestors enabled a group of people for 500 years is nothing to be proud about, because in the end God always puts the slaved people on the winning end. Look at America. Who knows maybe that's why Somalia is a waste maybe God is punishing you all , To Egypt he turned the Nile to blood, killed the first borns and you know the rest.
Now to Somalia he makes people pollute their water , sends them famine, and dis order that will last 1000 years.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2013
Zairois:
Slave? Well yes indeed you are right I am a slave of God.
On a side note insecure people try their best to make others feel bad so they can feel better about themselves.
With that said being proud saying your ancestors enabled a group of people for 500 years is nothing to be proud about, because in the end God always puts the slaved people on the winning end. Look at America. Who knows maybe that's why Somalia is a waste maybe God is punishing you all , To Egypt he turned the Nile to blood, killed the first borns and you know the rest.
Now to Somalia he makes people pollute their water , sends them famine, and dis order that will last 1000 years.

If god is punishing Somalia its because Somalia is part of the African Union. We need to leave this organization.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
The evolution of somalis,at first they were the darkest,very muscular creatures on the surface of the earth,a time came when the arabs,italians invaded their land,fvcked their women in very large numbers... The offsprings where slim,tiny,very tall,swollen fore-head,bunk teeth humans,now we are experiencing another level of their evolution.. The ugandans and other bantus invaded their land.fvking their women in large numbers,in a decade time from now,the whole horners shall look different from the present ones.. Allahu akbar grin
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 6:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Adamskuty: The evolution of somalis,at first they were the darkest,very muscular creatures on the surface of the earth,a time came when the arabs,italians invaded their land,fvcked their women in very large numbers... The offsprings where slim,tiny,very tall,swollen fore-head,bunk teeth humans,now we are experiencing another level of their evolution.. The ugandans and other bantus invaded their land.fvking their women in large numbers,in a decade time from now,the whole horners shall look different from the present ones.. Allahu akbar grin

Your logic makes no sense> Italians came to Somalia in the 1900's. And they were the ones who freed the bantus: cause the somalis saw the bantus as non human. No italians and somalis didn't mix. Our features are the same as Ethiopians and Eritreans and Nubians. Why do they look like us since their were no italians over there.

Your obsession with our looks is quite repulsive. Somalis are not a mix of arab or italian. Somalis came before Arabs. And italians came 100 years and they sided with Southern Somalis to invade Ethiopia. If anything The Italians saw the Somalis as superior because of our looks, and our civilization, architecture and the fact we had bantu slaves. Matter of fact when the italians freed the bantus; they basically made them work in farms for little money: essentially slavery by a different name.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2013
axum:

Your logic makes no sense> Italians came to Somalia in the 1900's. And they were the ones who freed the bantus: cause the som. No italians an't mix. Our features are the same as Ethiopians and Eritreans and Nubians. Why do they look like us since their were no italians over there.

go tell that to the dogs,u m0ron.. Infact the few bantus in ur land weren't slaves,they were the less privilege members of the society who had to work for y'all in farms and houses (along with some somali workers) in return for food and shelter.

The nubians are the brothers of somalis who migrated from somalia,infact the true somalis as i said earliar were short,goodlooking muscular creatures until the arab came and mated with y'all to make y'all look like this in this present day and they transferred all their lazy genes into y'all sad (inferior beings) grin

THE EVOLUTION OF SOMALIS

The evolution of somalis,at first they were the darkest,very muscular creatures on the surface of the earth,a time came when the arabs,italians invaded their land,fvcked their women in very large numbers... The offsprings where slim,tiny,very tall,swollen fore-head,bunk teeth humans,now we are experiencing another level of their evolution.. The ugandans and other bantus invaded their land.fvking their women in large numbers,in a decade time from now,the whole horners shall look different from the present ones.. Allahu akbar grin
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Somali civilization? That would be nice.
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Somali civilization? That would be nice.

yeah we had sultanates. before we became muslims, somalis were one of the many cushitic people who made up the axum, abyssinia.
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Adamskuty: go tell that to the dogs,u m0ron.. Infact the few bantus in ur land weren't slaves,they were the less privilege members of the society who had to work for y'all in farms and houses (along with some somali workers) in return for food and shelter.

The nubians are the brothers of somalis who migrated from somalia,infact the true somalis as i said earliar were short,goodlooking muscular creatures until the arab came and mated with y'all to make y'all look like this in this present day and they transferred all their lazy genes into y'all sad (inferior beings) grin

THE EVOLUTION OF SOMALIS

I can no longer take you seriously Adamskuty.

1. The bantus who left somalia and came to the USA themselves say how they were slaves in Somalia. Some bantus in Somalia have been repatriated to Tanzania, Uganda, and Mozambique.

2. Your history on Somalis is inaccurate. Somalis look exactly like Amahra, Tigrey who have been christian since the start of christianity and they live in the high hills of Ethiopia where Somalis originated from too. Their is a history of Cushitic people controlling Arabia, but never a history of Arabs controlling and ruling ver the horn of africa.

3. Its only in your dreams that bantus are having relations with Somalia. AU even replaced the head of the AU in somalia with a Somali from Djibouti, so the Face of the AU could be tolerated by Somalis.
Re: Ask A Somali by EfemenaXY: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Adamskuty: go tell that to the dogs,u m0ron.. Infact the few bantus in ur land weren't slaves,they were the less privilege members of the society who had to work for y'all in farms and houses (along with some somali workers) in return for food and shelter.

THE EVOLUTION OF SOMALIS

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prescribe A Good Comedy Series / 26 Jan 2015 Republic Day Speech In English & Hindi / My Love letter to TESSYBABY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.