Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nba Season '08/09 - Sports (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Season '08/09 (70898 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / NBA Season 2010/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Season '08/09 by chiogo(f): 3:51am On Aug 31, 2009
Thank you oo ^
Now we're talking.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by chic2pimp(m): 3:55am On Aug 31, 2009
I'll give u the celtics but the magics  undecided undecided undecided . Celtics woulda done better in the play offs had KG been fit. I see where u coming from with the magics however last season's results might just prove to be a one season wonder. Would love to see the cavalliers buy real genuine quality. I reckon they are a few signings from building a dynasty.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2009
The Cavs are a mirage. i'm not that buying that hype.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JeSoul(f): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2009
Or perhaps not just built for crunch time.
They're a good regular season team, but extra is needed to make it thru the playoffs. Maybe Shaq can give that to them.

Rumors are surfacing Yao might play next season afterall.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 1:12am On Sep 06, 2009
Yeah its looking like he might make it jeez the Rockets need all the luck they can get especially since T.Mac's status is still unknown

Has nobody signed The Answer (A.I) yet?
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by C2H5OH(f): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2009
Sayonara to Bruce Lee Bowen
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
AI is going to the grizzlies.

oh yeah
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
bawomolo:

AI is going to the grizzlies.

oh yeah
Kai! see how far a star has fallen, how low the mighty have stooped all because of pride  undecided  dude swallow your pride and go and play second fiddle to championship contender, it is not a death sentence.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
the dude still thinks he is a starter though.

Common sense says he should have taken the gary payton route.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by C2H5OH(f): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
Jordan's arrogance was on display yesterday. And don't tell me "yeah he's Jordan, so it's okay".

Did you manage to catch his HOF induction ceremony?
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by C2H5OH(f): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2009
YAHOO SPORTS - Bryon Russell has challenged Michael Jordan to a pickup game in California.

"I'll play his ass right now," Russell told Yahoo! Sports. "This is a call-out for him to come play me. He can come out here in his private jet and come play. He's got millions of dollars. He can pay for the jet. He can meet me at the Recreation Center in Calabasas.

"We can have Mark Jackson do the commentating. We can have Mitch Richmond do the officiating. We can put it on TV and see if Michael's still got it."

Jordan mentioned Russell in his Hall of Fame acceptance speech on Friday. The players had a moderate feud during their playing days.

After recalling a few incidents during his speech, Jordan said: "From this day forward, if I ever see him in shorts, I'm coming at him."

grin grin grin
I think Russel has finally had enough of jordan's push on "the shot" and then getting called out by jordan during his hof speech
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2009
michael jordan is a sore winner

he throw so many people under the bus with that speech

byron russel is madddddd grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JeSoul(f): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
I watched a good chunk of the speech and there is no humility lost on him at all cheesy he's always been proud and arrogant so nuthin new. Even though he took shots at people it was better than those ready-made speeches that came off robotic and routine. His was original and from his heart - whether or not the contents were palpable and/or offensive to some.

see me self this was in my backyard & I didn't even know on time, but I heard the ticket prices were outrageous though. This one was certainly not for the fans tongue
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
Cavaliers guard Delonte West is facing weapons charges after being pulled over on his motorcycle while carrying a small arsenal near his Maryland home late Thursday night.

Prince George's County police said West was carrying two concealed handguns and a shotgun when he was pulled over on Interstate 495 near his offseason home in Brandywine, Md. around 10 p.m. Corporal Clinton Copeland said West was speeding and cut off a police cruiser while riding on his three-wheeled 2009 Can-Am Spyder motorcycle.

After being stopped West informed police he was carrying a gun in his waistband, which was a 9mm Beretta. Police also found a Ruger .357 strapped to his leg and a shotgun inside a guitar case that was slung over his back. West was traveling alone.

holy shina rambo grin grin grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by C2H5OH(f): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2009
Lmao was Delonte west going to kill people. I always knew there was something funny about that guy, especially with the way he talks.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
That guy was just living his childhood rambo fantasies.

some of these players need to leave that hood mentality alone. you are a millionaire now.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
Hahaha now thats gangsta! Thats what i call riding shotgun! He's packing some serious heat heck a Beretta,a Ruger and a Shotgun? Maybe he was going to carry out a heist jeez who woulda thought Delonte West stays strapped! i do hope them weapons where licensed surely he's heard of Plaxico
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by chiogo(f): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
LOL, delonte who?? He should say hi to T.I. for me. wink
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by C2H5OH(f): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
In other news, talk about bizzare

By Jennifer Garcia and David Caplan

(People.com) -- Wow, talk about a whirlwind romance!

Khloe Kardashian reportedly began dating Lamar Odom a few weeks ago.

It's been about a month since Khloe Kardashian and L.A. Lakers forward Lamar Odom began dating.

But, two sources confirm to PEOPLE, the couple plan to marry, and are currently planning their wedding.

Earlier this month, the "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami" star's older sister Kim talked to PEOPLE about the couple.

"They're very, very happy," she said. "They've been together a few weeks, and are literally inseparable. Khloe thinks he's amazing and makes her laugh and smile constantly."

Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2009
These Kardashian sisters just love the Mandingo don't they? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
he settled for the ugliest kardashian. i guess his money wasn't long enough
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2009
Not to mention the most foul mouthed i dunno how long this shindig would be last
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by follypimpi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2009
bawomolo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by chic2pimp(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2009
bawomolo:

GBAM
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by C2H5OH(f): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
LMAO Bawo. Of all the Kardashians he chose Khloe. SMH

[flash=330,260]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKgaeAoa-g&feature=sub[/flash]
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2009
i guess half a kardashian is better than none for him grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 1:15am On Sep 22, 2009

u left this lamar
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by chic2pimp(m): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2009
^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin. As the saying goes,different strokes for different folks grin.
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by chiogo(f): 2:00am On Sep 22, 2009
He was dating Taraji?? but damn, they don't really match. His ass is too tall for her, WTF?

Lamar is ugly anyway so whatever. grin Khloe is not that bad, she looks old though. undecided
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by bawomolo(m): 3:28am On Sep 22, 2009
khloe must have giving lamar efo to chop.

This is serious, lamar needs to go to cele for deliverance grin
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by A40(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
bawomolo:

khloe must have giving lamar efo to chop.

This is serious, lamar needs to go to cele for deliverance grin
LWKMDFH.Maybe she likes it raw lol

chiogo:

He was dating Taraji?? but damn, they don't really match. His ass is too tall for her, WTF?

Lamar is ugly anyway so whatever. grin Khloe is not that bad, she looks old though. undecided
Its ironic that she is the youngest among the Kardashian sisters
Re: Nba Season '08/09 by JeSoul(f): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2009
I think they're a perfect match - freak for freak, shrek for shrek - I only hope they don't produce a kid, now that would be truly unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Reply)

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.