Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81089 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBA Season 2010/11 by biina: 3:49am On Oct 29, 2009
The new season is here

Eastern Conference

[table]
[tr][td][center]Atlantic [/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Central [/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Southeast[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Boston Celtics[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Chicago Bulls[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Atlanta Hawks[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]New Jersey Nets[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Cleveland Cavaliers[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Charlotte Bobcats[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]New York Knicks[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Detroit Pistons[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Miami Heat[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Philadelphia 76ers[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Indiana Pacers[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Orlando Magic[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Toronto Raptors[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Milwaukee Bucks[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Washington Wizards[/center][/td][/tr]
[/table]

Western Conference

[table]
[tr][td][center]Northwest [/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Pacific[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Southwest[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Denver Nuggets[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Golden State Warriors[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Dallas Mavericks[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Minnesota Timberwolves[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Los Angeles Clippers[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Houston Rocket[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Oklahoma City Thunder[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Los Angeles Lakers[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Memphis Grizzlies[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Portland Trail Blazers[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Phoenix Suns[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]New Orleans Hornets[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Utah Jazz[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]Saramento Kings[/center][/td][td][/td][td][center]San Antonio Spurs[/center][/td][/tr]
[/table]

Proceed  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by biina: 3:54am On Oct 29, 2009
Celtics 2-0 after beating Cav and Bobcats.
Cavs 0-2 after losing to the raptors. Is this hangover from last season, or the Shaq trade is already backfiring cheesy
Wade and the boys off to a good start with a win over the perennial failures= Knicks grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by C2H5OH(f): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2009
We can't forget that the Cavs started out slowly out of the gates last season too.
LeCheckMyStats is dominating the ball too much, and is once again killing the flow of the game for his teammates.
I am actually surprised that Shaq has been pretty much reserved and mellow so far. It won't be too long before he starts complaining that he's not getting enough touches on offense.

The Boston Oldens are back to their dominant defensive machismo. I hope The Kid blows out his knee again. Thanks to Big Baby for initiating the injury curse that will plague the Bostics for much of the season.

Very good start to the season.

Your boy "rook" Ty Lawson doin' work in frozen Denver!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by C2H5OH(f): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2009
Am I the only who's tired of LESPN already Lehyping Lebron for the defensive player of the year award, just because he got a couple of weakside blocks yesterday?

He's not a formidable defender. The guy gets torched on a nightly basis by POS players. But leave it to King James' knob slurping ESPN bandwagon to consider him the DPOY after 2 games with an 0 - 2 record, just because he can soar through the air for top plays.

Kobe's shot was dismal last night. He was throwing up nutbangers left and right.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by lailai2(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2009
Relative to the other title contenders, cavs need to step up quick.

Ethanol, seems bynum will have a more important role this season.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by biina: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2009
haba! Lebron collect ur wife? grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by davidif: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
yep, this is going to be an awesome season.

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
Na waa oh! See as them Wizards kicked ma ass at home like the Rockets did last season. Agent Zero was sizzling. Mavs vs Lakers on Friday! Wahala dey oh

As for the Cavs hehehe Shaq is just too old! The nigga too old! I saw clips of the Cavs & Raptors and Bargnani & Bosh just ran riot in the paint. Papa Shaq cannot get his 325LB butt to & fro both ends of the court neither can he lift it up to snag blocks & rebounds. I think Mike Brown also needs to get his head examined for playing Ilgauskas & Shaq at the same time. They need Powe back ASAP! I doubt Lebron would stay on with the Cavs! He and CP3 do way too much work for their teams

Jason Williams with the Magic! This is quite an interesting pickup. I am liking that Magic team they have post-season experience now and they are younger and quicker than the Celts

Dejuan Blair: 14pts 11rebounds in 22mins not bad for a debut

Lastly i think Lamar Odom has gone loco! This Khloe Kardashian not Heidi Klum why d tattoos? I have seen their agreements and if they ever break up Lamar would end up a very broke man
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
it's funny how the career of telfair and lebron have gone separate ways

the bulls are going to whoop on the spurs tonite
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 3:42am On Oct 30, 2009
See these yeye people talking trash about my team. angry

Bawo, the bulls seem to be kicking ass - you must be proud of Rose. We'll see about tomorrow!!

A-40:

As for the Cavs hehehe Shaq is just too old! The nigga too old!
LMSAO!!! He's old oo, I agree. It's just the way you wrote it that's funny.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by davidif: 4:05am On Oct 30, 2009
I am happy for the Boston Celtics this season sha.

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by davidif: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
Did anybody catch 'Melo's heroics last night? Man, homeboy was clutch. He was hitting shots like crazy in the 4th.   By the way, what is it with NBA stars catching fire in the 4th quarter especially after going like 3 for 11 throughout the first 3 quarters.

Lastly i think Lamar Odom has gone loco! This Khloe Kardashian not Heidi Klum why d tattoos? I have seen their agreements and if they ever break up Lamar would end up a very broke man

What?!?!?!?! shocked shocked Lamar did not sign a prenup shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Omo i feel very very very sorry for the guy.

it's funny how the career of telfair and lebron have gone separate ways
If only the boy had a jump shot cry cry
I remember when bassey (sebastian) was on the cover of SI as being the best high schooler in the country. Homeboy should have just gone to college and played for Rick Pitino so that he would work on him. The year he got drafted there was a debate about who was the better PG, Jameer Nelson or him, everybody said they would go for bassey because he had "upside", well we now know who won that battle.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by C2H5OH(f): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2009
Abeg o biina Queen James never collect my wife o, na the hype dey suffer me. If/when he wins something I will cut him more than a few slacks.

Mr. Hibachi was looking real good in Dallas. Looked like he had that bounce in his step. Exploding to the bucket at will and knocking down the Jumpers.

@lai-lai
Bynum has always looked good to me. He's a skilled post player with flashes of greatness. He has great potential and his future looks bright. His biggest problems are inconsistency and injuries. It doesn't matter if you are a force to be reckoned with if you can't stay healthy. Both of his knees are busted. He said he has to wear that big ass brace for the rest of his playing career.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:47am On Oct 31, 2009
davidif:

I remember when bassey (sebastian) was on the cover of SI as being the best high schooler in the country. Homeboy should have just gone to college and played for Rick Pitino so that he would work on him. The year he got drafted there was a debate about who was the better PG, Jameer Nelson or him, everybody said they would go for bassey because he had "upside", well we now know who won that battle.

he needed about 2 seasons of college, especially for a guard his size.  guys like bassey and martell webster had to learn the hard way.

I hope yall saw the bulls school the spurs. It's on this season.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by biina: 2:23am On Oct 31, 2009
Bulls 15pt down at the half and not looking too good against the Celts.
Bawo needs to give the half time pep talk cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 2:41am On Oct 31, 2009
The Truth!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by biina: 3:49am On Oct 31, 2009
Bawo no let hangover kill una. we dey wait for una for south beach
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2009
Yeah Boyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee!!!! We bleeped up the Champs in their homecourt
@Bawo
Your Bulls got a halloween massacre!

@Chiogo
Make una pay Rondo im money na haba! He might be offensively challenged but he gets a lot of assists and rebounds

I'm dead serious about Shaq this nigga got drafted in 1992 where were u in 92?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2009
biina:

Bawo no let hangover kill una. we dey wait for una for south beach

man yesterday was horrible. still early in the season.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
A-40:

@Chiogo
Make una pay Rondo im money na haba! He might be offensively challenged but he gets a lot of assists and rebounds
I know, right? I just heard about the contract thing oo after the game when he was being asked questions. They keep under-rating him and he keeps proving them wrong. They better pay him, stingy Celtics  grin I mean dude is already receiving less than 3m.  sad

A-40:

I'm dead serious about Shaq this nigga got drafted in 1992 where were u in 92?
My momma was giving birth to me!!  shocked He's old sha.

I'm happy for the Mavs, where are the Lakers noise-makers?  grin

Our beloved Shaq is also tired - http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Shaq-applies-for-deputy-sheriff-gig-in-Cleveland?urn=nba,199222
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by C2H5OH(f): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2009
See as my lakers got spanked by the mavs.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:31am On Nov 01, 2009
@Chiogo
They are prolly still on his rookie contract! If they can shell out over 20millie a year for K.G they could at least pay him 5millie! Afterall him and Brandon Roy got drafted the same year and Roy has been given a mad payrise and fat contract
This is your PG for the next 5 years or more though he's not a Chris Paul but more like a Jason Kidd cos your backups do not do much else but shoot

Who is that Humphries dude? I am liking his production
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by lailai2(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
So mavs whooped our asses, league movin to fast for me. Celts look as if they've started one of thoseruns already

ethanol, I agree abt bynum, wat happnd on friday
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by davidif: 6:18am On Nov 02, 2009
Kevin Durant was at my school yesterday, to watch his alma mater whoop my school pretty good on national television cry cry cry.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2009
davidif:

Kevin Durant was at my school yesterday, to watch his alma mater whoop my school pretty good on national television.
So you do attend University of texas right? undecided

One of my brethren attended St Vincent during Lebron's stay in the skool.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by biina: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2009
Miami (3-0) are off to a flying start. Need to p[rove the critics wrong and make it to the playoffs.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by davidif: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2009
So you do attend University of texas right?

[size=18pt]NO.[/size]
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by biina: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2009
davidif:

[size=18pt]NO.[/size]
Oklahoma State?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by C2H5OH(f): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2009
Lol, another day at the office.

Somebody just saved Rajon Rondo from a beat down.

Hornets point guard Chris Paul had to be held back after Sunday's loss to the Celtics when he tried to enter Boston's locker room.

Paul and Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo both received technical fouls after exchanging words in the second quarter.

Boston won 97-87, while Paul posted 22 points and eight assists.

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by lailai2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
Rondo must have said some things to him during the game but Paul should be used to that by now. Be a good loser.

Artest totally shut Joe J down. That's a welcome addition to the team.

Magic and celts were also pretty impressive and both have a lot of weapons. The top teams in the east are def very strong.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
Me I am not taking any strong-looking team seriously until after the all-star break or reasonably, after 60 games.

Same Celtics started 27-2 last year and how did the story end? they should just focus on staying healthy, not unbeaten. That being said, I am nevertheless enjoying the strong start cool.
As for Rondo, he will get paid either way. It may be smarter for him to wait till season's end and have more teams bid on him and jack up the price tag . . . but his stock is very high now, no telling if his play during the season might decline and hurt him.

Chiogo, my dear, how is life in Amherst? kiss
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
BTW, is anyone buying stock on Denver?

and I am predicting it now, Cleveland will make a trade before the deadline, as it is right now, Lebron is not going to come back to this roster of nobody's . . . Mo Williams should be stripped naked and pepper rubbed over his body and whipped with water cane - what a wimp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply)

947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos / Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.