Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Nagging Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Nagging Boss (535 Views)

How To Cope With A Nagging Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nagging Boss by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls, my boss nags a lot, she is always complaining. There is nofin u can do dat she will appreciate, rather she finds faults. She will come in d morning and starts complaining till she leaves in d evening. Though she is having problems wit her children, but we dnt know if dat is d reason for her attitude towards her workers. It's just 3 mnths I joined d company and 3 pple have left, somebody came after me and she left d 3rd day cos she couldn't bear d insults d woman gave her, and odas are also planning to leave. Pls advice on how to handle dis kind of boss.
Re: A Nagging Boss by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2013
What does she nag about?
Are her naggings valid ?
You may have hit the nail on the head, she is bring her home issues into work.
my advice may be you should have a meeting with her in the mornings,
find out what she wants done for the day, or how you can make her day effective/productive.

Hope what am saying makes sense.
BTW what line of work do you do ?
Re: A Nagging Boss by sharon747(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
My advice is,go to work early, make sure that work assigned to you, is perfectly done well, don't exchange words with her since she has not asked you to go. you will get used it with time.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way On How To Get Admission Into The University Of Your Choice. / Graduates All Over The Federation To Storm Lagos With Beautiful Nubia And Others / Geographic Information System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.