Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It! (749 Views)

Should Science Proof Heaven And Hell / 8 Real Photographs That Prove Hell Exists On Earth / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It!

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me" – Philippians 3:12

Listen to this powerful testimony and the evidence that may answer the age-old question: Is there an afterlife? Taken from this personal story and the intriguing research of Dr. Jeffrey Long, we may have fresh proof that a life after this one exists.

Let this encourage you to remember that our faith is not in the things of this world, but in God’s love and redemption.

Read more at http://jesus-loves-you.org/long-evidence-for-afterlife/#j36MQ7AP5dLfVVA4.99
Re: Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It!

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me" – Philippians 3:12

Listen to this powerful testimony and the evidence that may answer the age-old question: Is there an afterlife? Taken from this personal story and the intriguing research of Dr. Jeffrey Long, we may have fresh proof that a life after this one exists.

Let this encourage you to remember that our faith is not in the things of this world, but in God’s love and redemption.

Read more at http://jesus-loves-you.org/long-evidence-for-afterlife/#j36MQ7AP5dLfVVA4.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRuKuGBd0Bo
Re: Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hahah. The moment scientists claim there's 'evidence' for heaven, then heaven ceases to be supernatural.. so erm, I didn't bother to read the OP.

Thank me later. wink
Re: Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

Hahah. The moment scientists claim there's 'evidence' for heaven, then heaven ceases to be supernatural.. so erm, I didn't bother to read the OP.

Thank me later. wink

Who told you that the supernatural is not based on evidence?
Re: Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Who told you that the supernatural is not based on evidence?

Erm, what does evidence mean to you? That which only Christians can see? wink
Re: Proof Heaven Exists? This Scientist May Have Found It! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

Erm, what does evidence mean to you? That which only Christians can see? wink

If I give you the scientific evidence that there has to be a God would you believe?

(1) (Reply)

Element Benders In The Bible / Frosbel And Mazaje Invited For Serious Talk / More Trouble For Pastor Chris As U.K. Commission Probes Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.