Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,538 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (94232 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Kiingsolomon: #Chai, Fynest don travel comot for debate branch...
See how grass dey grow beside d kiosk.#

Ma broz, Hw u doing? Just came here for debate preparation lesson ni jare, shey U sabi teash me?. #brings out pen and Note book#
lol i dey around oooo i just to busy ni...

Teach keh, lol, i no sabi jhor....grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Fynestboi: lol i dey around oooo i just to busy ni...

Teach keh, lol, i no sabi jhor....grin
lol,,,,,,,,, no worries... Aunty Aliciakeys go teach me, tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Kiingsolomon: lol,,,,,,,,, no worries... Aunty Aliciakeys go teach me, tongue
she to cant teach u, we are bth coordinators so teachng is out of it.. But lemme give u alternative go meet samtolly, deschyko, mazi those ones fit teach u tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Fynestboi: she to cant teach u, we are bth coordinators so teachng is out of it.. But lemme give u alternative go meet samtolly, deschyko, mazi those ones fit teach u tongue
na d first position me wan follow... grin . #starts Jincheng comot for Alacia's House# me will b bak soon. grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
Kiingsolomon: na d first position me wan follow... grin . #starts Jincheng comot for Alacia's House# me will b bak soon. grin
ok ooo sha no let make i catch una 2geda.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Fynestboi: ok ooo sha no let make i catch una 2geda.
grin lol,,,,,,,,, no qualms
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2013
#Running towards d kiosk, with THE BLOW...sorry THE PUNCH NEWSPAPER# sir, come hear diz news oo.

#gives him d paper; with the bold written headline which says#
"A MAN KILLED HIMSELF, AND RAN AWAY, Police search still on..." Page 37 . Whatz ur opinion on hw d man will be caught by the police? grin .

Morning, sir!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2013
Kiingsolomon: #Running towards d kiosk, with THE BLOW...sorry THE PUNCH NEWSPAPER# sir, come hear diz news oo.

"A MAN KILLED HIMSELF, AND RAN AWAY, Police search still on..." Page 37 . Whatz ur opinion on hw d man will be caught by the police? grin .

Morning, sir!
lmao... Hahahaha gringringringringringringringringrin

how to capture the man that killed himself and ran away, simple jhor, the police should get a visa and travel to spirit world to arrest him.. gringringringringringrin

Morning
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2013
Fynestboi: lmao... Hahahaha gringringringringringringringringrin

how to capture the man that killed himself and ran away, simple jhor, the police should get a visa and travel to spirit world to arrest him.. gringringringringringrin

Morning
hehehe, datz ma most intelligent Police officer!cheesy ,

Now, how much is d visa to dat country u sed... Am gonna pay for d visa den u go there with ur men(oda moderators grin)... okay?.
Get urself redy for d Embassy!, nd U must come back with d criminal, is dat clear??.(datz if u are lucky to come bak)grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by tIce(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2013
Kiingsolomon: #Running towards d kiosk, with THE BLOW...sorry THE PUNCH NEWSPAPER# sir, come hear diz news oo.

Morning, sir!
loll.....abi won tiri ni
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Kiingsolomon: hehehe, datz ma most intelligent Police officer!cheesy ,

Now, how much is d visa to dat country u sed... Am gonna pay for d visa den u go there with ur men(oda moderators grin)... okay?.
Get urself redy for d Embassy!, nd U must come back with d criminal, is dat clear??.(datz if u are lucky to come bak)grin
*falls from a bike* shockedshockedshockedshocked, i think you would have to get capable hands to help you execute the job, as for me, far far fowl... gringringringrin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by pendusky(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2013
Elliotwiz1: jeeeez 30years??!! What did you do? Lol... The longest ban on me was for hours... By that half-sane spambot...
as if ure not odunnu? lol
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2013
pendusky:
who gringringringringringringrin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2013
Fynestboi: *falls from a bike* shockedshockedshockedshocked, i think you would have to get capable hands to help you execute the job, as for me, far far fowl... gringringringrin

undecided , hw dare u turn down d job assigned to u in d name of the FEDERAL Government of NL, ehn?.

Infact no visa stuff again!... Oya, take FOOT-WAGEN and waka for d Federal Republic of Spirit World and bring the vile criminal here in d next 5hours, NOW! undecided .

Go with other officers(moderators). He who comes bak safely will gat 1million kobo.
U hear me?. grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Kiingsolomon: undecided , hw dare u turn down d job assigned to u in d name of the FEDERAL Government of NL, ehn?.

Infact no visa stuff again!... Oya, take FOOT-WAGEN and waka for d Federal Republic of Spirit World and bring the vile criminal here in d next 5hours, NOW! undecided .

Go with other officers(moderators). He who comes bak safely will gat 1million kobo.
U hear me?. grin
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2013
grin grin . Lol,,, Hahaha, so U are afraid of d spirit world, ehn?

Okay, sit down in ur office... I can see U cant go. cheesy . A whole officer. grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2013
Kiingsolomon: grin grin . Lol,,, Hahaha, so U are afraid of d spirit world, ehn?

Okay, sit down in ur office... I can see U cant go. cheesy . A whole officer. grin
ok can you pay me 999trillion angry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
pendusky:
scratching my head.... What is he saying? Hehehe i no understand you o...abeg type again. Odunno na english word? Confused#
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fynestboi: ok can you pay me 999trillion angry
ehm, let d criminal go safely and enjoy his new country!...

The News Paper will change d Headline to;
"The police gave up the the search for the Suicide Criminal Who ran away... Due to a longthroat ASUUish Police Officer's request for 999trillion naira!!!... Page 1"

grin grin . Chai, d criminal is lucky sha!.

Okay, U can go to ur Office!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kiingsolomon: ehm, let d criminal go safely and enjoy his new country!...

The News Paper will change d Headline to;
"The police gave up the the search for the Suicide Criminal Who ran away... Due to a longthroat ASUUish Police Officer's request for 999trillion naira!!!... Page 1"

grin grin . Chai, d criminal is lucky sha!.

Okay, U can go to ur Office!
then na who get fault? Sebi na u no wan pay
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fynestboi: then na who get fault? Sebi na u no wan pay
ehn,eeeehn!... Egbon Seun(republic of NL president), don plant tree of money for him Backyard abi?. Wey e go dey waste ova one criminal ehn?

So, na ur longthroat get fault na!!. We gat only 1million kobo, take or leave it!.

The whole NL must know about ur longthroat-ness.
#abeg, wherez that Journalist?#
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kiingsolomon: ehn,eeeehn!... Egbon Seun(republic of NL president), don plant tree of money for him Backyard abi?. Wey e go dey waste ova one criminal ehn?

So, na ur longthroat get fault na!!. We gat only 1million kobo, take or leave it!.

The whole NL must know about ur longthroat-ness.
#abeg, wherez that Journalist?#
angryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by pendusky(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Elliotwiz1: scratching my head.... What is he saying? Hehehe i no understand you o...abeg type again. Odunno na english word? Confused#
if ure a newbie here u wont understand, odunnu was or is a moderator in education section. she jst acquire a new username fynestboi
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
pendusky:
if ure a newbie here u wont understand, odunnu was or is a moderator in education section. she jst acquire a new username fynestboi
na who be dis one faundecided gringringringringrin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fynestboi: angryangryangryangryangryangryangry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hw was ur day?.....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
am annoyed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
pendusky:
scratching my head again, so what are you saying? Please explain
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Emzybrown: am annoyed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
with who
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fynestboi: with who

Nairaland is too dull today angry angry angry angry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
Emzybrown:

Nairaland is too dull today angry angry angry angry
lol as Nigeria no play ball today na..tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by MaziOmenuko: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Fynestboi: she to cant teach u, we are bth coordinators so teachng is out of it.. But lemme give u alternative go meet samtolly, deschyko, mazi those ones fit teach u tongue

Huuhh Teach him what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (83) (Reply)

SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria. / Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.