Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93728 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Kiingsolomon: Oga physo!, hw e come concern Dr Asiko?... Ehn?
dat's d questn beggin 4 an answer o
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2013
ademipeju: Hi fynest, please can you help me ban an imposter on education section till 2099... angry
whch rule did he stepped on undecided
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Kiingsolomon: haaa! Kilooodeee? shocked 86 years imprisonment??. Jesus!. ;')

#takes a pen nd jotter# for what offence o, abeg?.

waiting for my Oga @ d top's response,...

. #takes a chair and sit#
let her be, u cnt undastand her na me undastand her.... grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fynestboi: let her be, u cnt undastand her na me undastand her.... grin
lol...

Afternoon sir. Hw has ur day been?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kiingsolomon: lol...

Afternoon sir. Hw has ur day been?
making sense and urs?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fynestboi: making sense and urs?
mutual!... Allz well., as we dey handpick newspaper for street, in search of the Headline::: "ASUU STRIKE; CALLED OFF!!!" smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kiingsolomon: mutual!... Allz well., as we dey handpick newspaper for street, in search of the Headline::: "ASUU STRIKE; CALLED OFF!!!" smiley
same here jare....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ademipeju(f): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fynestboi: whch rule did he stepped on undecided
see question I knw you wont do anythn i was only pulling your jaw...tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
ademipeju: see question I knw you wont do anythn i was only pulling your jaw...tongue
the way u do pull ur soildier bf jaw abiundecided, btw when did u came bk?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ademipeju(f): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fynestboi: the way u do pull ur soildier bf jaw abiundecided, btw when did u came bk?
olodumare ooooo angry ade how many time would i warn you about this boyfriend thingy angry ade jhor stop this ko funny....

Dont bother to ask me, you cant even flash....Mtcheewwwwwwww... ¤walks out of the thread¤
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
ademipeju: olodumare ooooo angry ade how many time would i warn you about this boyfriend thingy angry ade jhor stop this ko funny....

Dont bother to ask me, you cant even flash....Mtcheewwwwwwww... ¤walks out of the thread¤
lwkmd.. Cnt stop laffing peju u wnt kill me faaaa, ok i wont, bt u to stop this ur babyish play..tongue btw no vex ehn say i no call u, u knw say i lof u wink kiss

oya come bk *block her 4 road and direct her to the high table*

ehm ehm padi mi solomon order in kunu for peju. grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fynestboi: lwkmd.. Cnt stop laffing peju u wnt kill me faaaa, ok i wont, bt u to stop this ur babyish play..tongue btw no vex ehn say i no call u, u knw say i lof u wink kiss

sir. #runs into d kiosk# How many litres of kunnu?...

#turns to my oga's AUNTY# Ma, shey U sabi 5litres of very cold kunnu and 50naira bread?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kiingsolomon: sir. #runs into d kiosk# How many litres of kunnu?...

#turns to my oga's AUNTY# Ma, shey U sabi 5litres of very cold kunnu and 50naira bread?
she sabi wella.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fynestboi: lwkmd.. Cnt stop laffing peju u wnt kill me faaaa, ok i wont, bt u to stop this ur babyish play..tongue btw no vex ehn say i no call u, u knw say i lof u wink kiss

#coughs
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
dapsondou:

#coughs
why coughingtongue u swallow ant ni tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fynestboi: why coughingtongue u swallow ant ni tongue

Dekun..#coughs
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
dapsondou:

Dekun..#coughs
lolwink ehm ehm no be wetin u think oo, just trying to ease tnxs ni oo, shey you undastand wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fynestboi: lolwink ehm ehm no be wetin u think oo, just trying to ease tnxs ni oo, shey you undastand wink

Hmmm
shud i bliv that?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
dapsondou:

Hmmm
shud i bliv that?
try to wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: try to wink

Ok o
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by EmyLeo(m): 1:04am On Nov 02, 2013
fnx bro . d tn don clear
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by EmyLeo(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Kiingsolomon: sir. #runs into d kiosk# How many litres of kunnu?...

LOL..shay na gal won chop dz kin tn or bricklayer..##just askin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 3:20am On Nov 02, 2013
Emy~Leo:
LOL..shay na gal won chop dz kin tn or bricklayer..##just askin
lol... Yes now, I hav to entertain her now!.

Wait oo!, hw u take knw say dat type of food is meant for bricklayers...?? cheesy Abi, ASUU strike don turn u to brick*****? #erm, Just asking ooo# grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 3:24am On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: she sabi wella.
dahz alryt...

#sets d table, places d 5litre keg of kunnu and three-week old bread on d table# madam make una enjoy yourself!

Abi, u want straw to sip d kunnu?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Uncle fynestboi,#draws d chair closer# plz is there anyfin u could do to make diz thread; www.nairaland.com/1501754/teen-chat-room . Be on frontpage?

#lookn into his eyes#
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2013
Kiingsolomon: Uncle fynestboi,#draws d chair closer# plz is there anyfin u could do to make diz thread; www.nairaland.com/1501754/teen-chat-room . Be on frontpage?

#lookn into his eyes#
let me try if its gonna work out....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fynest whetin happen to your gender? You don switch to female? La wa o grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Fynest whetin happen to your gender? You don switch to female? La wa o grin
ehm ehm no mind me ooo... Lol..
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Holyrule(m): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2013
Fynestboi: whao questn.... Who am i?

A being....
i don't see anything rude about his reply. Besides, when he exclaimed "whao questn" he was actually thinkin out aloud(he was talkin to himself), before proceedin to answering ur question, which is "A Being".
The answer was simple and straightforward. I don't see the big deal there
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by freda506(f): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
lipsrsealed embarassedfynestBOI a female
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
freda506: lipsrsealed embarassedfynestBOI a female :-XfynestBOI a female
gringringringringrin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
#Chai, Fynest don travel comot for debate branch...
See how grass dey grow beside d kiosk.#

Ma broz, Hw u doing? Just came here for debate preparation lesson ni jare, shey U sabi teash me?. #brings out pen and Note book#

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (83) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.