Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93687 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Omooba77

Hello bro.

Please sir will need your support.

Contesting for Mr. Nairaland wink

What ya say sir.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Odunharry
Pseudonomer

Need ya support sir.

Contesting for Mr. Nairaland.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by LordScent(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fynestboi:
SANDOSKI
Berlyn
SweetieConstie
Layooluwa
SWITANN
TonyeBarcanista
Mediapace
dollyjoy
scentmarlc
fattbabakay

Thanks for the nomination. kiss

Gracias Deo brova ...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tolexander.

Your boy dey contest for Mr. Nairaland sir.

wink

How e go be sir? Ma come see you for your hostel? Or you aint on campus again?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
LordScent:

Gracias Deo brova ...

Need your support bro..

cool
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Omooba77: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fynestboi:
Omooba77

Hello bro.

Please sir will need your support.

Contesting for Mr. Nairaland wink

What ya say sir.

What you wan make I do sir
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by LordScent(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fynestboi:

Need your support bro..

cool

say hello to me on the other side ...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Tolexander: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fynestboi:
Tolexander.

wink

How e go be sir? Ma come see you for your hostel? Or you aint on campus again?
No prob cool. MMPGH G001!

I dey town bro, when I'm back in school probably next week, I go notify you.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
LordScent:

say hello to me on the other side ...

wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tolexander:
No prob cool. MMPGH G001!

I dey town bro, when I'm back in school probably next week, I go notify you.

OK sir. smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Omooba77:

What you wan make I do sir

Support TeamFynestboi sir.

You can as well help us tell your followers on Nairaland.

Sport section mostly.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
badassProdigy

I hail sir.

TeamFynestboi
TeamOAU
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by badassProdigy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fynestboi:
badassProdigy

I hail sir.

TeamFynestboi TeamOAU
sighted Boss
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Omooba77: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Friends please help fynestboi to win Nairaland competition.
Thanks for doing so and God bless
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Omooba77:

Hmmmm

Thanks sir.

cool
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ademipeju(f): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Baba oko mi hp the ministry by tagging ya friends,
Omooba77:
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fynestboi how far now
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ademipeju(f): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
dapsondou:
Fynestboi how far now
ope ooo

cheesy cheesy

Welcome baba oko mi.

Team Fynestboi ni ooo

Epp us tell all Uites.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 12:43am On Jul 01, 2016
ademipeju:
Baba oko mi hp the ministry by tagging ya friends,

What happened to your whatsapp and why are you not picking up.

You need to be active more on whatsapp if you really want to do this.

Please. Stop.

Please reduce your involvement please. Nairaland is not what it used to be in your stone age. angry angry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 12:43am On Jul 01, 2016
dapsondou:
Fynestboi how far now

I greet sir..
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ademipeju(f): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2016
Fynestboi:

What happened to your whatsapp and why are you not picking up.

You need to be active more on whatsapp if you really want to do this.

Please. Stop.

Please reduce your involvement please. Nairaland is not what it used to be in your stone age. angry angry

Ti e ni Mose ooo cry cry

OK motigbo.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2016
ademipeju:

Ti e ni Mose ooo cry cry

OK motigbo.

Thanks I appreciate and I love you for that. But please for now just don't get involve in anything controversial.

U know I love you. kiss
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2016
DesChyko

Happy new month bro.

What ya say? smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by DesChyko: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Fynestboi:
DesChyko
Happy new month bro.

What ya say? smiley
I say 'WHEN DO WE BEGIN THE CAMPAIGNS?' wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2016
DesChyko:

I say 'WHEN DO WE BEGIN THE CAMPAIGNS?' wink

That should be next week sir.

However their is room for awareness sir..

Tell a friend to tell a friend that will in turn tell another friend that will inform another friend.

TeamFynestboi.

Thanks sir. cool

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2016
ademipeju:
ope ooo

cheesy cheesy

Welcome baba oko mi.

Team Fynestboi ni ooo

Epp us tell all Uites.
Yes madam
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2016
TeamFynestboi requested for this to avoid preconceived mindset and shine enlightening torch to some perhaps, egregious and misguiding opinions.

Before I send my verification picture, it is pertinent I make some clarifications, because from the moment I opted in to contest for Mr. Nairaland there had been so many “honest opinions” premised on the claim that “He is a moderator, hence he should not be participating in a contest on Nairaland” such a nice argument it is, but the argument is weak.

Here is the argument.
Premise 1: HE is a moderator. Therefore he should not contest.
The only justification for this to hold is, if it is outrightly impossible to lose a Nairaland contest despite being a moderator, if the opposite is attainable then I see no mountain where there were never stones or rocks in the first place.

Now my clarification.
Let me start with this.
“When you are privileged to occupy a post, ignore the fame that comes with the post, but touch heart with your post, as the duration of your stay in the post is apposite ephemerally to the fame, but the heart you touched during the duration of such post will stay with you forever”

Please kindly follow the logical connection in the conditional statements below.

If it is possible to contest as a moderator and lose then being a moderator is not a “necessary” and “sufficient”
If it is not “necessary” and “sufficient” then there is no necessary condition between “BEING A MODERATOR’ and ‘WINNING A NAIRALAND CONTEST”
If there is no necessary condition then “BEING A MODERATOR’ and ‘WINNING A NAIRALAND CONTEST” are “ATOMIC EVENTS”
If they are, then it means Winning a Nairaland contest can be caused by something other than being a moderator, and it also presupposes that being a moderator has nothing to do with winning a contest on Nairaland as they are “atomic” i.e independent of each other.

However, if there is a case or will be a case where a moderator contested/contest on Nairaland and won/wins the contest then it is more than just being a moderator, as it is possible to be a moderator and still lose.

“The more than” then could be the personality of such person, and the number of heart(s) such person could touch other than being a moderator, which would make the person win even if the person is not a moderator.

I might have not been able to convince you enough to fully agree with me that, there is no big deal in moderators contesting in Nairaland Contests but I believe with the little I have been able to put up. However, you will agree with me THAT IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO CONTEST AS A MODERATOR AND LOSE then BEING A MODERATOR SHOULDN'T PREVENT ONE FROM CONTESTING.

In conclusion, if you can deduce the difference embedded in the two scenarios below then, I won’t but agree that you understand fully well all the boring epistle I have up there.

SCENARIO 1
A is a moderator
A contested
A lost

SCENARIO 2
B is a moderator
B contested
B won/wins

If you can point out the reason why A lost despite being a moderator and B won being the same moderator then we are good to go.

@TheSonOfMark contesting in an election shouldn’t cloud my judgment and that is one thing that strengthens my friends, and followers to support me. No matter what, that integrity cannot be compromised. Hence I promise you none of my CAMPAIGN MANAGERS will spam NAIRALAND, and anyone found guilty will be dealt with appropriately.

Thanks for your sharing your opinion, I love and sincerely appreciate them.

And to those who nominated me, little is how much appreciation I can express. A very big thanks for your everly present support.

SHALOM.

Ritababe
Berlyn
LordScent
SweetieConstie
Smellymouth
Sandoski
Dollyjoy
Dygeasy
Scentmarlc
ImDharay
adewumiopeyemi
Laveda
KINGinVAHALA
Max112
Hadez

#TeamFynestboi#

3 Likes

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2016
Fynestboi:
TeamFynestboi requested for this to avoid preconceived mindset and shine enlightening torch to some perhaps, egregious and misguiding opinions.

Before I send my verification picture, it is pertinent I make some clarifications, because from the moment I opted in to contest for Mr. Nairaland there had been so many “honest opinions” premised on the claim that “He is a moderator, hence he should not be participating in a contest on Nairaland” such a nice argument it is, but the argument is weak.

Here is the argument.
The only justification for this to hold is, if it is outrightly impossible to lose a Nairaland contest despite being a moderator, if the opposite is attainable then I see no mountain where there were never stones or rocks in the first place.

Now my clarification.
Let me start with this.
“When you are privileged to occupy a post, ignore the fame that comes with the post, but touch heart with your post, as the duration of your stay in the post is apposite ephemerally to the fame, but the heart you touched during the duration of such post will stay with you forever”

Please kindly follow the logical connection in the conditional statements below.

If it is possible to contest as a moderator and lose then being a moderator is not a “necessary” and “sufficient”
If it is not “necessary” and “sufficient” then there is no necessary condition between “BEING A MODERATOR’ and ‘WINNING A NAIRALAND CONTEST”
If there is no necessary condition then “BEING A MODERATOR’ and ‘WINNING A NAIRALAND CONTEST” are “ATOMIC EVENTS”
If they are, then it means Winning a Nairaland contest can be caused by something other than being a moderator, and it also presupposes that being a moderator has nothing to do with winning a contest on Nairaland as they are “atomic” i.e independent of each other.

However, if there is a case or will be a case where a moderator contested/contest on Nairaland and won/wins the contest then it is more than just being a moderator, as it is possible to be a moderator and still lose.

“The more than” then could be the personality of such person, and the number of heart(s) such person could touch other than being a moderator, which would make the person win even if the person is not a moderator.

I might have not been able to convince you enough to fully agree with me that, there is no big deal in moderators contesting in Nairaland Contests but I believe with the little I have been able to put up. However, you will agree with me THAT IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO CONTEST AS A MODERATOR AND LOSE then BEING A MODERATOR SHOULDN'T PREVENT ONE FROM CONTESTING.

In conclusion, if you can deduce the difference embedded in the two scenarios below then, I won’t but agree that you understand fully well all the boring epistle I have up there.

SCENARIO 1
A is a moderator
A contested
A lost

SCENARIO 2
B is a moderator
B contested
B won/wins

If you can point out the reason why A lost despite being a moderator and B won being the same moderator then we are good to go.

@TheSonOfMark contesting in an election shouldn’t cloud my judgment and that is one thing that strengthens my friends, and followers to support me. No matter what, that integrity cannot be compromised. Hence I promise you none of my CAMPAIGN MANAGERS will spam NAIRALAND, and anyone found guilty will be dealt with appropriately.

And to those who nominated me, little is how much appreciation I can express. A very big thanks for your everly present support.

SHALOM.

Ritababe
Berllyn
LordScent
SweetieConstie
Smellymouth
Sandoski
Dollyjoy
Scentmarlc
ImDharay
adewumiopeyemi
Laveda
KINGinVAHALA

#TeamFynestboi#

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by AlphaDex: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fynestboi:

Here is the argument.

Now my clarification.
Let me start with this.

SCENARIO 1
A is a moderator
A contested
A lost

SCENARIO 2
B is a moderator
B contested
B won/wins

SHALOM.

Ritababe
Berlyn
LordScent
SweetieConstie
Smellymouth
Sandoski
Dollyjoy
Scentmarlc
ImDharay
adewumiopeyemi
Laveda
KINGinVAHALA

#TeamFynestboi#

[b]
I didn't read your post exhaustively, not just for its sheer length but for the weak premise on which the logic you tried to build around it stands.

There are no rules restraining any moderator from contesting, granted, but self-respect and morality demand you don't even think about it.

For one, you can even ban the organisers ( Dygeasy) such powers are in your discretion. You will have an unintended influence over his decisions.

Let me bring to your memory what happened in the last Miss Nairaland pageantry:

You, fynestboi, organised an illegal, unauthorized interview of the contestants without the behest or approval of the organisers. That was you abusing your moderatorship!!!

There's no guarantee you won't do it again when situations get dire. That single act has thrown your emotional stability and power management into the curbs.

Be a self-respecting moderator, don't contest. You have a HUGE advantage over the other contestants.

And when the bashing will start during interviews, you will ban off all your attackers or get your colleagues to ban them.

Fynestboi, fück off this contest. Don't drag it down the route controversy! cool[/b]
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
I didn't read your post exhaustively, not just for its sheer length but for the weak premise on which the logic you tried to build around it stands.

You need to go through it again...

smiley smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
You, fynestboi, organised an illegal, unauthorized interview of the contestants without the behest or approval of the organisers. That was you abusing your moderatorship!!!
Illegal?
Unauthorised? (Two problematic concept)

No comment lipsrsealed

There's no guarantee you won't do it again when situations get dire. That single act has thrown your emotional stability and power management into the curbs.

You don't need to draw such baseless conclusion so soon sir.

Let the end justify the means.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by SWITANN(f): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURII

pls come and join team FYNESTBOI...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (83) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.