Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93695 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by DesChyko: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
TEAM FYNESTBOI = TEAM F.Y.B

HONOUR LONG OVERDUE..

I FULL GROUND GIDIGBA

Mentions: dammydrumz, 247notire, chyckxx , Emmandus, francizy, anyaekekehinde , Vhatamazingdude Lovelynature, pabon, Dahjhi , midich , Cwaya, fissie , Rossynwa, MsAnne, amieesuccess , Margaret123, honeydear

Let's do this.. wink

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
DesChyko I trust you bro.

We are taking it this time.

No going back sir...

2 Likes

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by 247notire(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
DesChyko:
TEAM FYNESTBOI = TEAM F.Y.B

HONOUR LONG OVERDUE..

I FULL GROUND GIDIGBA

Mentions: dammydrumz, 247notire, chyckxx , Emmandus, francizy, anyaekekehinde , Lovelynature, pabon, Dahjhi , midich , Cwaya, fissie , Rossynwa, MsAnne, amieesuccess , Margaret123, honeydear

Let's do this.. wink
Ma nigga... I actually followed you here cos you look a little familiar. But the guy I know, we used to call him Saha back in my school days. You a super lion?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by DesChyko: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
247notire:
Ma nigga... I actually followed you here cos you look a little familiar. But the guy I know, we used to call him Saha back in my school days. You a super lion?

Not at all.. I graduated from ANSU, Uli. One yeye school like that sad
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by LordScent(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
AlphaDex:

[b][s]
I didn't read your post exhaustively, not just for its sheer length but for the weak premise on which the logic you tried to build around it stands.

There are no rules restraining any moderator from contesting, granted, but self-respect and morality demand you don't even think about it.

For one, you can even ban the organisers ( Dygeasy) such powers are in your discretion. You will have an unintended influence over his decisions.

Let me bring to your memory what happened in the last Miss Nairaland pageantry:

You, fynestboi, organised an illegal, unauthorized interview of the contestants without the behest or approval of the organisers. That was you abusing your moderatorship!!!

There's no guarantee you won't do it again when situations get dire. That single act has thrown your emotional stability and power management into the curbs.

Be a self-respecting moderator, don't contest. You have a HUGE advantage over the other contestants.

And when the bashing will start during interviews, you will ban off all your attackers or get your colleagues to ban them.

Fynestboi, fück off this contest. Don't drag it down the route controversy! cool [/s][/b]
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by AlphaDex: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
[[s]quote author=LordScent post=47082792]

Gracias Deo brova ...[/quote][/s] What's the matter , bleached out eutherian monkey?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by SWITANN(f): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
sixaxis
skotch
ugoshevy
francdec4
seyema
fentomecko
akinsal
2black1
joywepo
XketchDesigns
ademolaononuga
angeldepedro
bolivnnaija
SAINTSAMURAII
9ijaprince
subtlelad
Johnny crew

pls let's join team fynestboi kiss

thank u.

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by LordScent(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
AlphaDex:
[[s]quote author=LordScent post=47082792]

Gracias Deo brova ...[/s] What's the matter , bleached out eutherian monkey?

Lolzzz, you dz people will not kee person with laff cheesy cheesy .... Which one kon be eutherian monkey again bikoo cheesy cheesy ..... And that word bleach you used up there cant stop giving me orgasm grin grin ... So shallow.

I really dont wanna join words with you so that it wont take the shine off some cogent points you raised, so dont push your luck puleaseeeee....

That eutherian thing you used there cant stop making me laff grin grin grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by AlphaDex: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordScent:

Lolzzz, you dz people will not kee person with laff cheesy cheesy .... Which one kon be eutherian monkey again bikoo cheesy cheesy ..... And that word bleach you used up there cant stop giving me orgasm grin grin ... So shallow.

I really dont wanna join words with you so that it wont take the shine off some cogent points you raised, so dont push your luck puleaseeeee....

That eutherian thing you used there cant stop making me laff grin grin grin

I don't fück with luck, I take my aim and strike.

Feel free to ride me off my sail of luck!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by LordScent(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
AlphaDex:
I don't fück with luck, I take my aim and strike.

Feel free to ride me off my sail of luck!

Yes sir ...

PS: i dont even understand what you wrote, but i know its gonna be some funny lines you used just like the previous one. So am just gonna laff hard like i did understand. grin grin grin grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by papinx(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordScent:

Yes sir ...

PS: i dont even understand what you wrote, but i know its gonna be some funny lines you used just like the previous one. So am just gonna laff hard like i did understand. grin grin grin grin

Lol...

LordScent.... You have a nice moniker I must say and your sense of humour is topnotch.
We would like to have you in our team sir. #TeamFynestboi
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by LordScent(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
papinx:

Lol...

LordScent.... You have a nice moniker I must say and your sense of humour is topnotch.
We would like to have you in our team sir. #TeamFynestboi

egun moni eyan o mo

Fynest knos da meaning cheesy
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by papinx(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordScent:

egun moni eyan o mo

Fynest knos da meaning cheesy
Ibile le mi naa

Lol...
#TeamFynestboi
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by LordScent(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:
sixaxis
skotch
ugoshevy
francdec4
seyema
fentomecko
akinsal
2black1
joywepo
XketchDesigns
ademolaononuga
angeldepedro
bolivnnaija
SAINTSAMURAII
9ijaprince
subtlelad
Johnny crew

pls let's join team fynestboi kiss

thank u.

my new crush, so here you are again....

Babe smile for me, puleaseeeeeeee cheesy
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by papinx(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hope you had a great day AlphaDex?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by LordScent(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
O
papinx:

Ibile le mi naa

Lol...

#TeamFynestboi

hehehehe.....Baba i form for you ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by papinx(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordScent:
O

hehehehe.....Baba i form for you ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na u be the boss na

#TeamFynestboi
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by SWITANN(f): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2016
LordScent:

my new crush, so here you are again....

Babe smile for me, puleaseeeeeeee cheesy

*smiles* cheesy
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2016
I just noticed that July is a special month when I saw that many nairalanders were born in this month and that today, the second day in July marks the beginning of another 365 day journey in your life.

This is to wish all July 2 nairalanders a happy birthday.

May the Lord continue to strengthen and protect you, guide you and Crown your efforts with success in all ramifications. Long healthy live in prosperity guys.

And to other July born, happy birthday in advance.

alanimi200(36), sanmait(37), baur(31), Hypraise(33), ikson(34), sammaking(31), dhammexie, Mohaa(37), yahyus(33), daruche(39), blesdman(31), Hardebayo, pasimo(27), blexxonmak, iykedare, Kufie(24), ebsuguy(23), jking001(32), mightyjj, Saao, Omo9ja3(32), kingdavidG(31), Dipops, ganie, elega(36), aboyaji(27), jtwest(22), seunowokade(40), gezzy(28), adex06, franklyneo, abibby(20), julzz, Dolakinz(24), StillDeoye, Greatken007, Herjide(24), jesse8048(29), opoke(57), OlamideOkadigbo, Eghosagraviti(24), Virgindollars(32), Dzany, coolshegs10, Eddieuwe(30), jewelofafrica, murphybo, Okotoko1(33), pat358(77), Agathabishen(28), brosasamy, tunlexxx(21), Ebubeslym, damilareogunz(23), akeemakinremi, teflondre(26), RichboyPee, ChemicalMallam, emmas2k570(25), devine99(26), biodunpro, kataleya, kstan(28), kayzat(16), abimic(26), psalmsonovic(20), Jackossky(19), snilpall(23), gbemmytop(30), ebubay(24), otonzy, siegfried99(30), gannod, Dayvhid(19), Hopesweet2(26), Wizzaro2014(31), DEUSHA, xtophizik(26), uzzzy(38), Isaacmacdon(26), samgborigi1(38), opeogunlaja, kenwins, Driecc(28), blessingdickson(26), crazysaint(24), lokojay1989(27), Sylviaeluma(26), sleezy106(29), Ribena02(26), Chimdiebere(19), udoomama(78), iPrevail(23), Tylerdan, Debbielam, sirdon86(30), Girltee1(19), funlord, tayebest(21), hennesseykrane, mrtegation99(21), Cottyekundayo, LiamMarshall(20), davidas101(26), LILEBUBE(21), DharmyYinks, Harmony92(27), barayci(26), Faithfulbabe10, EllisMorgan(17), senors, olbrian(23), demdam101010(36), Rapheal2824(16), lordpromise(28), tutormaster(40), maticomatzy(25), sammyije(17), Gotzil08(20), Gruvychuky, TASZIE, Dejilove(25), sekieloradio(33), Teetye, imamabi(23), Itzsegzy, Tfreshzz(23), Barryallen3600(23), zlent16(20), aupeyeme, FoccuS, ccudoye, AyodeleGordon7(20), Harbydohl(23), Agunechemba1(22), victoreyefia(27), gforeal(25), Sistem007(25), Iykeolala(43), slor007, Frankamah11(25), georgeananbush(31), deo12(23), Gloryjuice(22), Gatsbyld, Komadi(26), hooljuriya(23), colejuriya(23), uintajuriya(23), cquejuriya(23), Hoyinkansolami(18), akinola61(20), Enyiomaenyioma(22), Nessy1(24), mobility111, impowersolution(25)

[size=15pt]TEAMFYNESTBOI CARES. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2016
2sa2

Welcome sir. Let me go get you drinks. wink

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by siegfried99(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Fynestboi:
I just noticed that July is a special month when I saw that many nairalanders were born in this month and that today, the second day in July marks the beginning of another 365 day journey in your life.

This is to wish all July 2 nairalanders a happy birthday.

May the Lord continue to strengthen and protect you, guide you and Crown your efforts with success in all ramifications. Long healthy live in prosperity guys.

And to other July born, happy birthday in advance.

[/size]

[size=15pt]TEAMFYNESTBOI CARES.

Thanks grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2016
siegfried99:

Thanks grin

Where is the party at? wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Missmossy

How is you been a while now. wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Let me officially welcome

[size=15pt]LaDivva[/size]

To the seat of honourable member of TeamFynestboi.

Body guards please take her to the high table.

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Fynestboi:
Let me officially welcome

[size=15pt]LaDivva[/size]

To the seat of honourable member of TeamFynestboi.

Body guards please take her to the high table.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2016
LaDivva:

Lol grin grin grin

Welcome. cool

What should I offer you ma'am?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Toyolad(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2016
#Strolls into the thread, grabs a seat just beside LaDivva, trying to start a conversation with her#

Me: I heard THEY are scared of Fynestboi, bet why?? Isn't it the case that they are conceding Jonathanian defeat even before Jega's announcement?

Let them soe (show) me the necessary connection between being a mod and not contesting, then I'd cross-carpet..

#In Jodekss' voice, ko si were joor....Papinx and every other honourable member of the team, I see you oh

#TeamFynestboi....#TeamFYB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by papinx(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Toyo Baba.... Hands up for you O....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Missmossy(f): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Fynestboi:
Missmossy

How is you been a while now. wink
Just seeing this.

I'm good.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Missmossy:

Just seeing this.

I'm good.

kiss kiss

Welcome deary. wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Toyolad:
#Strolls into the thread, grabs a seat just beside LaDivva, trying to start a conversation with her#

Me: I heard THEY are scared of Fynestboi, bet why?? Isn't it the case that they are conceding Jonathanian defeat even before Jega's announcement?

Let them soe (show) me the necessary connection between being a mod and not contesting, then I'd cross-carpet..

#In Jodekss' voice, ko si were joor....Papinx and every other honourable member of the team, I see you oh

@bolded. grin grin grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Toyolad:

Lol
My dear it's not fear, they feel intimidated by his personality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (83) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.