Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93730 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1478714/chemistry-gurus-lodge »Help remove dis thread, tenx «
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
IamTitanium: www.nairaland.com/1478714/chemistry-gurus-lodge »Help remove dis thread, tenx «
you dont want the thread to exist again or what
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2013
Fynestboi: you dont want the thread to exist again or what
yup, its been copied . So I want it deleted
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2013
THANK YOU
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by homesteady(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2013
Can you please explain what MLM schemes and HYIPS mean? And how does it affect NL!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2013
homesteady: Can you please explain what MLM schemes and HYIPS mean? And how does it affect NL!
MLM (multi level marketting) and high yield investment program shoii shocked shocked shocked shocked what if i dont have answer to it angry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by homesteady(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Fynestboi: MLM (multi level marketting) and high yield investment program shoii shocked shocked shocked shocked what if i dont have answer to it angry

grin grin Maybe I'll keep asking other people, till I get the answer smiley

16. Don't promote MLM schemes, HYIPS,
or other questionable schemes on
Nairaland.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2013
ok let me give you a brief explaination......

a HYIP is a program that promises you a large return on your investment over a period of days, weeks, months, or years.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2013
Fynestboi: ok let me give you a brief explaination......

a HYIP is a program that promises you a large return on your investment over a period of days, weeks, months, or years.
whille an MLM schemes is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2013
Fynestboi: whille an MLM schemes is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit
but how does it affect NL, no idea for now..........
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by homesteady(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
Thanks for your help! smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2013
homesteady: Thanks for your help! smiley
but i think that HYIPS can turn to scam.....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by EmyLeo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
wtz wrung u cant edit yr username or else u open a new account.. av done dt and nw i cant post in some of d thread..y.. can u pls help me correct dz issue?? tnx
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Emy~Leo:
wtz wrung u cant edit yr username or else u open a new account.. av done dt and nw i cant post in some of d thread..y.. can u pls help me correct dz issue?? tnx
post in some of the thread? Which of the thread
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by GSKing: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Your signature Mr Man,embarassed Everything is wrong with it. I feel like crying!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
GSKing: Your signature Mr Man,embarassed Everything is wrong with it. I feel like crying!
whats wrong with his signature tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by EmyLeo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fynestboi: whats wrong with his signature tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by EmyLeo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University aspirants...can u help.me out??
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Emy~Leo:
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University aspirants...can u help.me out??
you cant post on that thread
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by EmyLeo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
yes....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Emy~Leo:
yes....
there s nothing wrong with your account, no ban on you, wait till tomorrow.. Or better still keep trying, probably because u a new forumite...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by EmyLeo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
aii.. tnx bro
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Erm, my brova, Fynestboi. Everything is wrong with Ur signature looto oo!. Okay, as a very gud frnd of urz, wink

My scanner will scanfind THEM for u... With explanation if necessary.

Moderator's Signature :"""U want to lay a Complain, requests,a question, an advice etc for me just click in here FYNESTBOI LODGE"""

Complain:: one can neva LAY a COMPLAIN, itz COMPLAINT I knw pple LAY.

Complain is a verb, While Complaint is a noun.
#U once rep OAU abi... Great Ife.. Lol#

A complain, REQUESTS...::: "a" + request"s",.... Makes my scanner shout!
#Great Ife#

An Advice::: #sneezes# since it's birth, Advice has neva been a countable Noun, it has always been an uncountable Noun. So, one cant say "an advice"... One can only say "a piece or pieces of Advice"!!!

Just click IN here::: ehm, I think U always click IN links, on OAU website ?. Well, Itz Click ON not IN.

#ehm, ma bro... I mean d rectification in a friendly way ooo# Luv U!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 26, 2013
Kiingsolomon: Erm, my brova, Fynestboi. Everything is wrong with Ur signature looto oo!. Okay, as a very gud frnd of urz, wink

My scanner will scanfind THEM for u... With explanation if necessary.

Moderator's Signature :"""U want to lay a Complain, requests,a question, an advice etc for me just click in here FYNESTBOI LODGE"""

Complain:: one can neva LAY a COMPLAIN, itz COMPLAINT I knw pple LAY.

Complain is a verb, While Complaint is a noun.
#U once rep OAU abi... Great Ife.. Lol#

A complain, REQUESTS...::: "a" + request"s",.... Makes my scanner shout!
#Great Ife#

An Advice::: #sneezes# since it's birth, Advice has neva been a countable Noun, it has always been an uncountable Noun. So, one cant say "an advice"... One can only say "a piece or pieces of Advice"!!!

Just click IN here::: ehm, I think U always click IN links, on OAU website ?. Well, Itz Click ON not IN.

#ehm, ma bro... I mean d rectification in a friendly way ooo# Luv U!
is this necessary?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2013
i waz smtims ago bannd 4 no gud reason knwn to me...wat r d causes pls
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Kiingsolomon(f): 2:30am On Oct 26, 2013
Elliotwiz1: is this necessary?
Jezuz! look @ diz one...!. I think Ur eyes are blind, cant U see were he wrote "wat is wrong with d signature"?. So I showed him. #Its necessary#

But I knw d way I did dat made u say dat.... Well, dat ma bro knows I was only trying to tease him, as U can see I was saying OAU! OAU!!, all I sed using OAU should hav made u knw I was only Joking, nd teasing him wif his skul.

And, mind U... I knew he must have written that signature intentionally, jez to catch fun with it.
So, I dont think U hav to take me diz serious!... Wat I wrote last, has shown I was jez teasing.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 5:43am On Oct 26, 2013
ehm ehm oga solomon thanku ooo, to be candid i knw about all what u explained, just decide to write it that way ni oo, short, *lobatan* perhaps i wont but thank you once again for ur placatory explainatn...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 5:44am On Oct 26, 2013
godofphysics: i waz smtims ago bannd 4 no gud reason knwn to me...wat r d causes pls
antispambot
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Kiingsolomon: Jezuz! look @ diz one...!. I think Ur eyes are blind, cant U see were he wrote "wat is wrong with d signature"?. So I showed him. #Its necessary#

pftt!! but i never knew the guy was refering to me...thanks anyway.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Check the guy's post again, he never direct it to me.. I only asked him to be sure of who he was referng to, bt he didnt indicate.
GSKing: Your signature Mr Man,embarassed Everything is wrong with it. I feel like crying!
.. One love emaja oosmiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2013
Elliotwiz1: is this necessary?
o necessary oo, i need professors in here no case them away laundecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.