Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93856 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Layooluwa(f): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Happy new month dear

Wishing you all a fruitful month
same to you :*
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
flexya:

Where? How
Yaayy!!

To vote, simply go to the voting thread ----> https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination anytime between 10am and 6pm.
Then type in ---->

I vote Fynestboi

Cc: NLJega

It runs throughout the week. Really appreciate this. kiss kiss kiss
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
SirMichael1 pigsmeat chisombenedicta snakexenzia itztun3chi horeofe phgirl
It don start ohhhhh, oya go and cast your votes cheesy
Done

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
NifemiOlu come help us vote Fynestboi for Mr. NL na biko. grin

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Export1 abeg you fit help us vote Fynestboi? please... cry

To vote, simply go to the voting thread ----> https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination anytime between 10am and 6pm.
Then type in ---->

I vote Fynestboi

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by faruz: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

Yaay!!! lol grin

Thanks dear. kiss
come and remove ur dear cus i neva said i'll vote for finestboi tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Layooluwa(f): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
Done
seensmiley. Same time tomorrow ohh
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
faruz:
come and remove ur dear cus i neva said i'll vote for finestboi tongue
lmao!!! You harsh o... Sweetie vote na. kiss
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Newnas abeg you fit help us vote Fynestboi biko?

Then type in ---->

I vote Fynestboi

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
seensmiley. Same time tomorrow ohh
tomorrow?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
amdoyin82 come and vote for Mr. NL na biko. cry fynestboi needs more votes. grin

Then type in ---->

I vote Fynestboi

Thanks so much..... kiss kiss kiss

Cc:
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bakynes Please can we get your votes for Fynestboi for Mr. NL? cry

Then type in ---->

I vote Fynestboi

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Layooluwa(f): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
tomorrow?
yes, the voting continues till saturdaysmiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
idris4r83 please come and help us vote for Fynestboi... cry

Then type in ---->

I vote Fynestboi

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by DONSMITH123(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

Awnnn....sweetie kiss kiss kiss

xup my lady?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
DONSMITH123:

xup my lady?
hey dear... smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Tellemall come and vote na, biko... cry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by DONSMITH123(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

hey dear... smiley

check your email.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by faruz: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:
lmao!!! You harsh o... Sweetie vote na. kiss
**smile***

sowri to disappoint you dearie.

i wont be voting for fynestboi
bcus

i dont knw the link to vote/notify fynestboi grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
yes, the voting continues till saturdaysmiley
Another round,huh?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Layooluwa(f): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
SnakeXenzia:

Another round,huh?
yes oh. Many rounds, then the grand finale is on saturday, where you can only vote for one personsmiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
DONSMITH123:

check your email.
Oya sheck again grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Layooluwa(f): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ladyf, you still dey on top faruz matter shocked shocked. That guy and his pink lips just want to be whining person cheesy.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oga U1 thanks o...

Then type in ---->

I vote Fynestboi

May God make business to continue boom for you! grin Thanks so much.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
Ladyf, you still dey on top faruz matter shocked shocked. That guy and his pink lips just want to be whining person cheesy.
lol I still dey ontop the mata o. I know say he go vote sha grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by DesChyko: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Choi.. Almost missed out on this, thanks to Rose for the buZZ. Still think you're on the wrong team? See for yourself.. The best like counts so far by a big distance..

1 Share

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Layooluwa(f): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:
a big 'AMEN' to thatcheesy
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by DesChyko: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
I'm sorry to have jumped on your attention in this unorthodox manner. I just have a few words to share

Dear Romancelanders, now that you are here, kindly join fellow Nairalanders to honour Fynestboi today, to appreciate an epitome of humility for such an unparalleled display of respect for the human nature. Please just type
'I VOTE FYNESTBOI
CC: NLJega'
On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

Your Vote Matters. Thanks for your time.

applord, emmaanya, Alisegun, jameau(m), hafs(f), rufaikoko, dantori(m), masinga07(m), Temihatz(m), mosco1960, segun4christ, chadcolly, ANDREW2EIC(m), bayulll01(m), Lovexme(m), TheBatman(m), mikaj(m), wesleychidi(m), Chudymario, Jollymich(m), Greatzeus(m), thelastgenius, Wascoberry(m), Vpleasure(m), sumborri, tapingil(m), esanju, ErnieSmallzz(f), MamuzoADUMS(m), Emboogie(m), Ggee(m), EYIMICHAEL(m), abaeatlaliga01, Slytee(m), sarewole(m), bridgy2011, sansanluff(f), YINKS89(m), SamSara01, stred, danieldinho, gabinogem(m), JUHABACH, skytreader(m), OlaBa, reserved111(m), banito1(m), ayodotcom(m), Pajude, iLegend(f), chido20(m), ogunronbi18(m), Intrepid01(m), oizapendent(f), hola106(m), sheriff777(m), Rankine(m), Heymus(m), josdiv, niggi4life(m), greatjoshy, markkaycee(m), jamalnation(m), poketoholo01(m), funlord(m), silvercute(m), Padolski(m), Favourog13(m), mrdino(m), DaintyJenny(f), Dahjhi, pillan(f), Olaitan3784(f), dhantey324(m), Cocaiine, dives(m), fidinwala(m), bdchange, Doxie69, Trizyd(m), Goodnificent(m), omega555, Cobismanuel, mascot87(m), EtzKvnqOppy(m), emorse(m), Sempumping(f), gbalikuma(m), mozkidayo(m), XfStyle(f), kenq2t(m), Joe4real1988(m), Marcus2(m), r33d(m), TheValiant(m), Sonney01(m), Skinluxe, GloryIsaac(m), sugarcoatted(f), DaveHert(m), maseratti, yankosbaba(m), Debonair01, , BoboYekini(m), armygirl(f), sammer4life(m), donbuchi1(m), Fmartin(m), slimzybeauty(f), neyoluv, ExplicitContent, david2(m), datola, hohladharay(m), hrhobi1(m), glyph(m), calabardick(m), jonzlatan(f), Jacksonville, adeoge86, sammyogboso(m), slyIsaac, israeloke4(m), firstking01(m), AmorousT(m), gebest, aj4emmanuel, waice6571, ba7man(m), dreylistick(m), EmperorLee(m), bharkarh(m), Elank(m), AK6464(m), princeemcee(m), OdikwaRisky, Maycher(m), RedCapChief(m), duchessxino(f), Blokifen(f), esxty(f), Fasholu, mizzbouqui(f), 4teeron(m), 7Randall
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by faruz: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

grin grin grin

lemme 'cum n go' and vote jooor........
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by faruz: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

grin grin grin

lemme 'cum n go' and vote jooor........

link
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by faruz: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

grin grin grin

lemme 'cum n go' and vote jooor....... cheesy

link
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ItzTun3chi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
phgirl, itztun3chi, oweniwe. I saw your votes, thank you very much smiley smiley smiley. Same time tomorrow smiley
Just mention me.. .and I'd surely vote always cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (83) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.