Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook (28150 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by aburo7: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2013
Nollywood actress turned Evangelist,Eucharia Anunobi,recently replied critics on her Facebook page.
She posted this on her Facebook page:

"I am first, an actor, before becoming an evangelist, which God has made me right now. Acting is and will continue to be my first ministry and I am not a former actress’.

She further stated, ‘I am still in the business of making movies, but making movies more, that encompasses the preaching of the Kingdom of God’.

The former Glamour Girl also used the opportunity to address her often-criticized dress sense. ‘I have just discovered recently that all people do these days is just to seat by my FACEBOOK TIMELINE, wait for me to upload my pictures and they start criticizing’.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151526536782794&id=287389937793
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/07/evangelist-eucharia-anaobi-blasts_5.html?m=0

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by olaric(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
In as much as I wouldn't want to criticise you based on what you wear; maybe you should reconsider certain things that tend to send wrong signals to unbelievers.

No unbeliever will take you serious if you keep flashing those coloured long nails, tight and skin-curve revealing trousers, and unholy hair styles.

Do all things to glorify God!

47 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by gluv01(f): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
olaric: In as much as I wouldn't want to criticise you based on what you wear; maybe you should reconsider certain things that tend to send wrong signals to unbelievers.

No unbeliever will take you serious if you keep flashing those coloured long nails, tight and skin-curve revealing trousers, and unholy hair styles.

Said right. Of coz a nice dressing is good, but when makeup is applied in excess that from a far distance photo you can see the silver-coloured makeup, the many jewellries, long nails i don't call that a real woman of God.

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by xynerise: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Make she go sleep. She just cant quit heavy make-up and flashy jewelry.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Even you!

you definitely have your own Bible which guides your appearance. All these women of God double standards
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Teegurlee(f): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Shey una don hear?She talk say she no b former actress o,she b actress which means she go stil dey act. D woman dey protect her ministry make dem no pour sand 4 her garium.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by specialguest(f): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Until she desists from her boob showing attires and excessive make up, she remains a glamour girl to me and therefore has no moral rights whatsoever to preach to me or any one else. Yes! Physical appearance matters when you are in the business of serving God.

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
olaric: In as much as I wouldn't want to criticise you based on what you wear; maybe you should reconsider certain things that tend to send wrong signals to unbelievers.

Hahahaha

Once a bytch always a bytch.

Soon Tonto dike will head to the altar to preach salvation.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Tininitanana(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2013

God bless you sir. Not all that say Lord,Lord will inherit the kingdom of God,except those that do the will of the Father.....and by their fruits you shall know them . Even the devil quotes the scripture very well,even more than the believers do...so be warn please....

10 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by sobaemma(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mrs choose one and leave the other,u cant serve God and devil,that means u ve not repented,ur past seed is still in u

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by RichesAD: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
gluv01:

Said right. Of coz a nice dressing is good, but when makeup is applied in excess that from a far distance photo you can see the silver-coloured makeup, the many jewellries, long nails i don't call that a real woman of God.
U'r right
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by miteolu(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
...still in the business of making money.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Tininitanana(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:
Shey una don hear?She talk say she no b former actress o,she b actress which means she go stil dey act. D woman dey protect her ministry make dem no pour sand 4 her garium.
hahahahahahahahah.........can't stop laffin ooooooooooo
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by ddeola: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
I thank God for your life jare. Continue in your ministry and leave the rest for God

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Lakayanah: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
Since she has agreed that she is not a former actress simple if want to take her seriously it's your cup of tea. As far as she is concerned she is still acting even on the pulpit.

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by mankand(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
After acting turned bad business for her because of more promising stars coming out, she run to cover her shame of failure by becoming an evangelist. How and why Nigerians are such gullible and some goats will follow this criminal on the grounds that she is their spiritual leader.

Ha ha................ Naija I hail oh

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by brosdoncome(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
In Benita Nzeribe's voice, Karashika Karashika queen of darkness.....lucifer lucifer prince of darkness lipsrsealed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Sweetapple007(f): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
There is nottg like catholic church, penticostal hav destroy christianity givng room f anybody to become a pastor.

7 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by otijah(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Madam if u don repent we go know, but for now u never repent period.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by bknight: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
She hasn't actually responded to what her critics criticize undecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Adanyebe(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
I dont wana be the first to cast the Stone....... *******just lurking by the corners of this thread *******
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by fitzmayowa: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pastor mrs finally replied

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by adwem2003(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
Can you see those nails? sad
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by 3kay945(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
I keep pondering how church will look or be in 20 years to come.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by fubbyy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
gluv01:

please teach me how to highlight some words when quote somebody's post that you just did,or anyone can teach me please,i use bold 3

@ topic, being born again doesn't make you inhuman nor means you no longer live on earth,God looks @ your heart not your dress code,as long as what you do is not against God then to hell with human thought
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nairaland and critics. Why cant you guys leave her alone. If you dont believe in her message, leave her alone. She forced you to accept her? Many folks will live long and better lives if they adopt the principle of MYOB(mind your own business).

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by Wsdm: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2013

What is the different between her and all other Christians. The last i checked, no verse in the bible supports a woman to expose their heir. How many Christian women cover their heads nowadays?
I thought Christians said as soon as you accept Christ everything goes. She is just following suit. It is really a pity the number of MAD people we all live with these days. Moreover you people that can't obey simply instructions from your bible are the unbelievers( in your bible) not someone else.
Christians especially in Nigeria are just executing western cultures and holding the Bible like a story book. A book that has no impact on the lives of most of its adherents.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by RedCard1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Is dis d 14years old Eucharia? Anyway, everyone has critics....she should just deal with it. Don't read people's comments so u won't get heart attack. Also, your appearance can't convince us dat u are a pastor. U need to let go of dis appearance.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by AbuMikey(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wahala dey oo
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by chrisdstar: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2013

Just like the biblical Jezebel.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by 3kay945(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
fubbyy: please teach me how to highlight some words when quote somebody's post that you just did,or anyone can teach me please,i use bold 3

@ topic, being born again doesn't make you inhuman nor means you no longer live on earth,God looks @ your heart not your dress code,as long as what you do is not against God then to hell with human thought

Insert the text you want bold between [b] ,,,,,, [/b ]
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook by princesammmy: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sweetapple007: There is nottg like catholic church, penticostal hav destroy christianity givng room f anybody to become a pastor.

there is no much difference btwn you and her

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Betty Irabor Celebrates Her 64th Birthday (Photos) / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.