Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia (4129 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca / First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by hypenation: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2013
abacus Cm: mind ur comment because going to mecca is not meant for poor like you.
and how did u know he is poor? , u need serious deliverance.
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by satellitedaisy: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2013
Welcome blessed ones, blessing is blessing irrespective of the religion.

#Proudly Catholic#

1 Like

Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Idrisabiodun: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
icekid-jten:
i hope dt they ar searched very well before we start hearin of bomb blasts dt we hv nt heard since they left
No what u re Sayin lol
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by eluquenson(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
I don't know why christians are so aggressive, they like to be known with their trouble making attitude wherever they are & yet they say we are the terrorist whereas, they are simply "Wolf under the Sheep clothing"

2 Likes

Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Idrisabiodun: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
sheniqua:

They look like beggars
Beggars as u do in your Family, Nairaland owner warn all dis foolish posters
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Mccullum: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
who looks like beggers, it seem ur parent will look worse than them, if u don't knw how to talk u'll be teach on how to have good public relations, idiot!

1 Like

Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Idrisabiodun: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
bastien: Y do dey went to saudi arabia

No offence
Google search, Ignorant question
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Gooci(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
abacus Cm: you that is not selling yam,can you afford to spend N700,000 to travel?No abi?so shot up
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Gooci(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
sheniqua:

They look like beggars
u nd ur family could nt even afford islam, so yu r all far behind them...... these r people that have better chances in d hereafter than yu nd ur family

1 Like

Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Pelummy(f): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Alhamdulilah kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Pelummy(f): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
satellitedaisy: Welcome blessed ones, blessing is blessing irrespective of the religion.

#Proudly Catholic#
Thank God urs is workng
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by bastien: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
mustaphagreens:
first, correct ur blunders, and i shall gladly answer u
sorry for d wrong english,u can still correct me,english is not my language

Vous entendez?
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Yazmin: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
sheniqua:

They look like beggars

They are. They went to 'beg' Allah for forgiveness and the best in this life and beyond.
You either beg or u on a LONg ting brov....

1 Like

Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by otiigba1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
brainwashing,its just Another way of the saudis making money from gullible nigerians, God is every were even in your kitchen,toilet,bedroom and siting room, so why go to Mecca to look for God, if Really God is in Mecca do you, they wont even let you into their country,
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by otiigba1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
potencial boko haramists, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed besides going to or coming back from mecca is not a one way ticket to heaven
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by olaitan1978(f): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
ALHAMDULILAH robil alamin, welcome back all, may Almighty Allah accept all ur prayers and ours.
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by igbanbajo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Welcome back home.
May Allah (swt) accept your ibaadah. Amin.
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by sheniqua: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
In another news item
Some Nigerian pilgrims went there to bring shame on the already rotten image of the country

At least 25 Nigerians ostensibly in Saudi Arabia to perform this year’s Hajj have been arrested for stealing.

The thieves, whose identities were yet to be disclosed, “but all with prior criminal records, have been arrested in Makkah,” according to Saudi Gazette, quoting Makkah police spokesman, Lt.-Col. Abdul Mohsin Al-Maiman.

“The thieves robbed pilgrims inside the grand mosque and broke into several shops and houses in Makkah. Several members of the gang were arrested red-handed and they guided the police to other members, who were hiding in an old building on Al-Mansour St.

“No fewer than 80 cell phones and over SR50, 000 in currency were seized from them,” the report said. About 1.38 million pilgrims from Nigeria and 117 other countries are performing the Hajj this year, according to Saudi Minister of Interior and Chairman of the Supreme Hajj Committee, Prince Muhammad Bin Naif.

Saudi Gazette quoted Prince Muhammad as saying that of the 1, 379, 531 foreign pilgrims, 752, 424 were men representing 55 per cent and 627, 107 were women forming 45 percent of the pilgrims.

“The number of pilgrims this year was less by 377, 439 (about 21 per cent) compared to last year,” the paper said. “The number of pilgrims who arrived by air was over 1.29 million. Over 72, 000 pilgrims arrived by sea and 14, 898 by land,” it added.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/25-nigerian-pilgrims-arrested-for-theft-in-saudi-arabia/
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by Idrisabiodun: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
oti-igba:
brainwashing,its just Another way of the saudis making money from gullible nigerians, God is every were even in your kitchen,toilet,bedroom and siting room, so why go to Mecca to look for God, if Really God is in Mecca do you, they wont even let you into their country,
mr linguist, everybody knows dat God is evrywher, goin to mecca to perform hadj, if u dont know what it entails, shup up ur mouth, dont criticise here

1 Like

Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by FAK2008: 2:36am On Oct 23, 2013
@Sheniqua:

I pray you do not get drowned by your ignorance. Each of this your assumed beggars have expended between N550,000 to N1.2m within one month as a genuine sacrifice to get closer, more connected to Allah, by going out of this sinful land for dedicated religious duties. They have reconnected with God spiritually for forgiveness and future guidance. That is Almighty Allah's camp that no other religious gathering in the world can match, even the christian pilgrimage that holds in a country with the least population of Christians (According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, the population in 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 20.6% Arab, and 4.1% minority groups.[1] The religious affiliation of the Israeli population[vague] as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% not classified by religion.[2]).

Like i have said in a similar forum, you will never see such a gathering of human race/beings with a single purpose and active participation in submission to the oneness of God and purpose in the world outside the Hajj (Islamic Pilgrimage).I just got back too and a testimony to same fact i am talking about.

As much as i do not hold any grudge against Christians/Xtianity, I am available to discuss any point of confusion you may have about Islam rather than be very insultive.

Kindly note the following:

1. Islam is the only religion that has its holy book remain in its original scripture for over 1400 years without mutilation by way of translated versions to suit various denominations. Xtians can not boast bible reading the same by Chapters, Verses, and collection books in the Bible.

2.Islam Believe in One God who created the Heavens and Earth and sent down prophets among tribes to guide their way of worship and call them to the way of GOD in their life dealings. Amongst them was Jesus Christ of Nazerith whom his miraculous nature was also captured in the Qur'an but his divinity was only amplified in the Xtian world using then concept of Trinity which he (Jesus) never preached and was not equally captured anywhere in the Bible. The trinity was of Roman catholic origin and not from Jesus. He never said he was God.

3. Muslims also believe that prophet Muhammad was sent by Allah as the last prophet with the Qur'an as a source of devine guidance covering the past (talked about Jesus.his prophet hood and life). Many of the prophets were sent to the Arab world except Jesus who was sent by GOD to the people of Israel to correct their which the bible equally testifies in Matt 15:24 (But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel).

4. Jesus neither said he was God nor equate himself to GOD in any part of the Bible. He also made clear that:

a: He was son of man and not son of God as claimed by Xtians [Matt 17:22 (When they came together in Galilee, he said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men.) and Matt 18:11 ("For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.)

b: Jesus refused to be called GOOD as he made clear that that is a quality of God in MATHEW 19:17 (And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.)

c:The geneology of Jesus is traceable to David the son of Abraham as in Matt 1:1 (This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham). While the house of God built by Abraham and his son Ishmael from the slave wife, Hagar (Hajar in Arabic) forms the center piece of the HARAMIN MOSQUE that Muslims pay visit to in the Holy city of Makkah (Mecca in English) today.The stone provided by Ishmael upon which Abraham stood to complete the House of God still has his foot print reserved till Date im Makkah.

5. Islam is the most hated religion by Xtians yet fastest growing in the world with little effort as Quran has stated. No capitalist evangelism is involved. It may be rough for the people with so much of terrorism introduced to it by the western power to dilute the essence but the final victory shall be with the Muslims.

I will be available for more light on this issue.
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by sheniqua: 3:23am On Oct 23, 2013
FAK2008:
@Sheniqua:

I pray you do not get drowned by your ignorance. Each of this your assumed beggars have expended between N550,000 to N1.2m within one month as a genuine sacrifice to get closer, more connected to Allah, by going out of this sinful land for dedicated religious duties. They have reconnected with God spiritually for forgiveness and future guidance. That is Almighty Allah's camp that no other religious gathering in the world can match, even the christian pilgrimage that holds in a country with the least population of Christians (According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, the population in 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 20.6% Arab, and 4.1% minority groups.[1] The religious affiliation of the Israeli population[vague] as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% not classified by religion.[2]).

Like i have said in a similar forum, you will never see such a gathering of human race/beings with a single purpose and active participation in submission to the oneness of God and purpose in the world outside the Hajj (Islamic Pilgrimage).I just got back too and a testimony to same fact i am talking about.

As much as i do not hold any grudge against Christians/Xtianity, I am available to discuss any point of confusion you may have about Islam rather than be very insultive.

Kindly note the following:

1. Islam is the only religion that has its holy book remain in its original scripture for over 1400 years without mutilation by way of translated versions to suit various denominations. Xtians can not boast bible reading the same by Chapters, Verses, and collection books in the Bible.

And when the 4th caliph burnt all copies of the Koran and came up with his revised version,you missed the memo
You haven't seen the thread on the different versions of the Arabic Koran?

2.Islam Believe in One God who created the Heavens and Earth and sent down prophets among tribes to guide their way of worship and call them to the way of GOD in their life dealings. Amongst them was Jesus Christ of Nazerith whom his miraculous nature was also captured in the Qur'an but his divinity was only amplified in the Xtian world using then concept of Trinity which he (Jesus) never preached and was not equally captured anywhere in the Bible. The trinity was of Roman catholic origin and not from Jesus. He never said he was God.

3. Muslims also believe that prophet Muhammad was sent by Allah as the last prophet with the Qur'an as a source of devine guidance covering the past (talked about Jesus.his prophet hood and life). Many of the prophets were sent to the Arab world except Jesus who was sent by GOD to the people of Israel to correct their which the bible equally testifies in Matt 15:24 (But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel).

4. Jesus neither said he was God nor equate himself to GOD in any part of the Bible. He also made clear that:

a: He was son of man and not son of God as claimed by Xtians [Matt 17:22 (When they came together in Galilee, he said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men.) and Matt 18:11 ("For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.)

b: Jesus refused to be called GOOD as he made clear that that is a quality of God in MATHEW 19:17 (And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.)

c:The geneology of Jesus is traceable to David the son of Abraham as in Matt 1:1 (This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham). While the house of God built by Abraham and his son Ishmael from the slave wife, Hagar (Hajar in Arabic) forms the center piece of the HARAMIN MOSQUE that Muslims pay visit to in the Holy city of Makkah (Mecca in English) today.The stone provided by Ishmael upon which Abraham stood to complete the House of God still has his foot print reserved till Date im Makkah.

5. Islam is the most hated religion by Xtians yet fastest growing in the world with little effort as Quran has stated. No capitalist evangelism is involved. It may be rough for the people with so much of terrorism introduced to it by the western power to dilute the essence but the final victory shall be with the Muslims.

Another falsehood you peddle
It is the fastest growing in the west by immigration from Muslims fleeing sharia lands to the west and by hight birth rate since your women start procreating by 9
Not by conversion.stop the propaganda

I will be available for more light on this issue.

Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by vedaxcool(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Is it that NLanders do not want them return home or what is the matter? when would this people ask themselves why any god for any reason would make extra - judicial murder the only way for him to forgive people? shocked
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by extremelygolden: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2013
abacus Cm: you that is not selling yam,can you afford to spend N700,000 to travel?No abi?so shot up

Please can you mind the shot in your statement?

It ought to be SHUT.
Re: 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia by otiigba1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Idrisabiodun: mr linguist, everybody knows dat God is evrywher, goin to mecca to perform hadj, if u dont know what it entails, shup up ur mouth, dont criticise here
MR articulate,since you ve assumed that i am ignorant of hajj why not enlighting me instead, of been obnoxious and oh, if you have so much rage within you why not go and blow your self up like all your fellow crazy muslims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rasheed Mustapha (abu Ibeji) And His Dolala / Q&A: What To Do In An Islamic Manner Should Your Employer Owe You Salaries / *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.