Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How To Deal With A Nervous Breakdown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Deal With A Nervous Breakdown (464 Views)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / How To Deal With Negative People. / Why Am I Always NERVOUS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2013
Deal with a nervous breakdown by saying this firstly in the morning:
“I am happy.” – by Brock
“Everything works out exactly as it
should.” –by Dillon
“Love abounds in the universe; and I
am part of that love energy.” – by Dillon
“Everything is getting better every
day.”
“I am calm and relaxed in every
situation.”
“I love my life.”
“I am loved.”
“I am strong.”
“Only good lies before me.”
“I am worthy.” smiley
Re: How To Deal With A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 22, 2013
A nervous breakdown is one in which a person experiences anxiety, insomnia, lack of self-esteem etc often caused by depression. The mention above should be done until a positive result is gotten.

(1) (Reply)

HIV Positive Doctor Rapes Patient On Admissio 11:54 No Comments / What Health Challenge Is Killing Ur Confidence? / Stop Skin Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.