Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? (18171 Views)

Graduates - What Is Your NUMBER 1 Pain With Regards To Your Job Search? / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by delishpot: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Toluwani2:
Unemployed Graduates with DISABILITY: what is the way forward?

In our society, no organisation wants to employ people with disability, what is the way forward?

Start your very own business no mater how small.
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Toluwani2(f): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2016
delishpot:

Start your very own business no mater how small.
I love to can you suggest one that will nt make to be a liabilty to my pple cos i knw buz involve buying/selling did i have the power to be running up and down ? Where wil d capital come from ?

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by delishpot: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Toluwani2:

I love to can you suggest one that will nt make to be a liabilty to my pple cos i knw buz involve buying/selling did i have the power to be running up and down ? Where wil d capital come from ?

What hand work do you like? Can you make snacks? Do you love doing such jobs? You could make snacks such as cakes, fried meat, coated peanuts, condensed milk etc and sell to people hawking or supply to shops/ schools. With 5k you can start. With time and financial increase, you could invest in something else too.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2016
ogalanya:
The greatest scam pulled on this earth is for some people to label some others disabled. My dear, disability is just a state of mind as everyone suffers from one form of disability or the other. If u want to live a succesful life, u must emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Nobody can define you without your permission. You only need God and your skill to make it, unless you are going to the olympics.

God bless you brother...I work in an IT firm. I had polio as a child but my mum ensured I had all the needed education. Today I am independent and live my life. I is total scam to claim you are disable, there must be something you can offer.
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Toluwani2(f): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Toluwani2:

Amen o
Oh God of heaven and earth hear my prayer, pick my call and single me out for favor and miracle ,oh God of all flesh arise on my behave and help me , my very present help in times of trouble. Provide Job for me ha we are in the middle of 2016 already. It's well with my soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply For The Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Recruitment 2018 / Grant Thornton Test Invite / Free Dragnet Past Questions And Explained Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.