Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! (16791 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / The Wait Is Over!!! Amber Rose Responds To Kanye West's Ce“30 Showers” Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by TinyToes: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2013

Kim Kardashian got the birthday surprise of a lifetime tonight. She is engaged to longtime love Kanye West, the rapper popping the question in front of their friends and family at AT&T Park in San Francisco. Kanye, whose Yeezus Tour touches down in nearby San Jose tomorrow night, rented out the stadium for the occasion. And here we thought Kim's 33rd birthday bash at Tao this Friday was going to be the major event of the week. Kanye sure figured out a way to top last year's chocolate cake! Congrats, Kimye!

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/10/22/kimye-time-kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-are-engaged/
http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/finally-kim-kardashian-is-engaged-to.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by ShenTeh(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Bery good Maman and Baban Norzh-West- Shege! Ai dan Arewa ne shi ma. Fulease harry ap and tie zhe knot bepore zhis Kim baby mamas anoather baby por anoather man. Ai you know her Handa is as hot as her mouth.

11 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by olusenny: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Good For her...Hp dey last more than 72 days.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by demelza: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2013
This wan pass P-square own!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Reincarnated(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2013
I don't understand I was supposed to marry her

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
he is engaged to the whole family n
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Halleluyah!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
They sure do love their chocolate tongue

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by speeder(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Life na Setup, e go
Tempt u 2 fuckup. Now wen girls dey Lineup
2 Luvup, na so Disease dey gangup. Guys
Zipup, Life no get backup, u better Wise up
because on da Jugement Day u go Line up 4 all ur
Fuckup..... Be ''WARN!'

24 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by homesteady(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Good for them!
I just hope the marriage will last for more than 72 days! AMEN! smiley

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Iaz93: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
See that leg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Sweetlemon(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: This wan pass P-square own!

hehehehehehehehe
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kim, this marriage must last o! Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Adulterers without shame. I wonder if she is going to Spend another 30 million dollars on a Second wedding if they get wedded.
You only marry ONCE in a lifetime NOT TWICE!

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by blackmale500: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
I aint saying she,s gold digger...she aint messing with no broke niggers... grin

10 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by safarigirl(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Another staged engagement? E! Must be so glad, ratings will surely increase. Kimye were made for each other, two attention-seeking people

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by nerodenero: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: See that leg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why she come dey hold the skirt angryna me say make you wear am.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Zulele: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
olusenny: Good For her...Hp dey last more than 72 days.
Black man sense la Im sure pass!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
ok

11 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Danhumprey: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
I been think say them don do their engagement thingy since. Why is it that many celebrities these days prefer to have a child out of wedlock before agreeing to be engaged and later married?....Please,advise! angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by xclusive43(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy grin
speeder: Life na Setup, e go
Fuckup..... Be ''WARN!'
grin
speeder: Life na Setup, e go
Fuckup..... Be ''WARN!'
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Lilimax(f): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Isn't it long over-dued undecided
Wishing then all the best

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
vivacious vivi: Kim, this marriage must last o! Congrats to them.
CONGRATS TO THEM? CHAI!! I AM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU! How can a reasonable woman leave her legally married husband and go for another marriage with another stranger. I just pray your husband won't treat you that way. smh
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Ghadafy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Booked, brb
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Shen Teh: Bery good Maman and Baban Norzh-West- Shege! Ai dan Arewa ne shi ma. Fulease harry ap and tie zhe knot bepore zhis Kim baby mamas anoather baby por anoather man. Ai you know her Handa is as hot as her mouth.
Nigga pleaze.......there is only one Yuzedo here, we dont need another YUZEDO wannabe on nairaland.
I hope this marriage last up to a month sha.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2013

At 33===>3===>engagements===>
Weddings===>husbands===>
marriages===>divorce(3)? undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
No b dis gal weh i see her yansh for my laptop screen yesterday
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by eluquenson(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
How e take affect me, I beg I wan sleep jooor.
Make anybody no quote me oh.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by chycoroxie(f): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
So happy for kimmie, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Congrats to them and really hope they last.

Sings *18 years, 18 years. She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years*. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by 190theclown: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
There goes my 2nd girlfriend kim cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shares Throwback Photo / 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) / Chika Ike Rocking Ankara (hit Or Miss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.