Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1) (2252 Views)

Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water / 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1) by infogloveries: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Knowledge is power and this article is the proof that. For almost 40 years I have been made to believe that Coconut Water makes people doll. Have you not heard it? I’m sure that many of my readers would remember when people and even our parents would tell us that if we drink coconut water, we would not be brilliant academically or otherwise? Today, I make bold to tell you that they all have lied to us all these years. Coconut water is a gift of nature that benefits us both internally when ingested and externally when applied topically. It has tremendous health benefits and I will be sharing all of it with you in this article.

Coconut water is a liquid that forms naturally inside the shell of a coconut. In some parts of the world, it is called “The Dew of Heaven”, it is naturally brewed and packed with health benefit for human race. Naturally refreshing, coconut water has a sweet, nutty taste. It contains easily digested carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolytes. Not to be confused with high-fat coconut milk or oil, coconut water is a clear liquid in the fruit’s center that is tapped from young, green coconuts. It has fewer calories, less sodium, and more potassium than a sports drink.

Drinking coconut water can save us from various health related problems. It contains a whole lot of supplements and nutrients that are needed to sustain life such as Potassium that helps to lower arterial blood pressure and Glucose that acts as a sugar needed for energy. It also has Vitamin C that shields the body from several ailments and Vitamin B that aids in the replacement of worn out tissues. Coconut water is widely known to replace the minerals and fluids that we lose during physical activities. People who work out on a regular basis should drink a lot of coconut water.
To read more visit: www.healthadviceng.com

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bauchi General Hospital Construction And Model / Nigerian Donates Eyes For Blindness Surgery / Warning: American Medical Teams Travelling Around Nigerian Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.