Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1 & 2) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1 & 2) (936 Views)

The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1) / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water / 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1 & 2) by debrand: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Knowledge is power and this article is the proof that. For almost 40 years I have been made to believe that Coconut Water makes people doll. Have you not heard it? I’m sure that many of my readers would remember when people and even our parents would tell us that if we drink coconut water, we would not be brilliant academically or otherwise? Today, I make bold to tell you that they all have lied to us all these years. Coconut water is a gift of nature that benefits us both internally when ingested and externally when applied topically. It has tremendous health benefits and I will be sharing all of it with you in this article.

Read more: http://healthadviceng.com/index.php?limitstart=0

Re: The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1 & 2) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2013

(1)

My World Is About To Crumblem. / US FDA SAYS EBOLA DRUG BY TEKMIRA MAY BE USED ON INFECTED PATIENTS / Johesu Gives Fg 2weeks Ultimatum For National Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.