Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,304 members, 7,826,203 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Ambrose Alli University Post Ume EXERCISES 2008/2009 SESSION - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Post Ume EXERCISES 2008/2009 SESSION (6564 Views)

A.b.u. Zaria 2008/2009 Session Admission List Out ! / Futo Admission List For 2008/2009 Session, Released! / Result Checker For Ume 2008/2009 (jamb) Obtain It Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambrose Alli University Post Ume EXERCISES 2008/2009 SESSION by dosluvexis: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY POST UME INFROMATION
Screening Of The UME Candidates For 2008/2009 Admissions       
All 2008/2009 UME Candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice and scored an aggregate of 190 and above are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University at the Faculties/Departments of their First Choice.

The exercise is scheduled to take place on the following days:

(a)  Thursday, July 24, 2008 - For all candidates seeking admission into the Faculties of Management Sciences and Social Sciences.

(b)  Friday, July 25, 2008 - For all candidates seeking admission into the following Faculties and College.

1.    Agriculture
2.    Arts
3.    College of Medicine
4.    Education
5.    Engineering & Technology
6.    Environmental Studies
7.    Law
8.    Natural Sciences

TIME FOR THE EXERCISE    -
9.00 am. each day.

SUBJECTS FOR SCREENING
Candidates will be screened in the relevant UME subjects for their chosen course of study.

DURATION FOR APPLICATION
The forms will be available Online for completion and submission from Wednesday, 9th July, 2008 to Monday, 21st July, 2008.

SUBJECTS FOR SCREENING 
Candidates will be screened in the relevant UME subjects for their chosen course of study.

DURATION FOR APPLICATION
The forms will be available Online for completion and submission from Wednesday, 9th July, 2008 to Monday, 21st July, 2008.

PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
All Candidates are expected to visit the  Ambrose Alli University College Portal @ www.myaau.com to complete and submit the Post UME Online a Application Forms.

PAYMENT METHOD:
Candidates should purchase the Post UME Online Application Scratch Cards for the sum of N2,000.00 only, from any of the under-listed banks in Ekpoma and Benin Akpakpava Branches.
1.    Bank – PHB
2.    Eco Bank
3.    UBA
4.    Union Bank
5.    Zenith Bank
6.    Inter-Continental Bank

Please note that an extra N600.00 only, will be charged as Technology fee at the point of purchase of the Scratch Cards.

All Candidates are required to come to the venue of the screening exercise with the following:
1.    JAMB Registration Slip.
2.    Two coloured passport photographs for use in opening files for successful candidates.
3.    One office flat file
4.    HB pencil and biro
5.    A print-out of the duly completed Post UME Online Application Form.

N.B.
(a)      Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise automatically forfeits  his/her eligibility for consideration in the current session’s admissions exercise.

(b)    Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate  so impersonated will automatically be “disqualified.”

Signed.
L.I. Edokpayi, KSM, JP, MNIM
Registrar 

DEAR FELLOW ADMISSION SEEKERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS INFORMATION.

I WISH ALL SUCCESSFUL POST UME.

FELLOW NAIRALAND YOU CAN CONACT ME ON THE FOLLOWING:

TEL: 08072019749
E-MAIL: izuagie_abu@yahoo.com, dosluvexist@yahoo.com, ab4real@fastermail.com

REGARDS,

ABUBAKAR

ABUBAKA
Re: Ambrose Alli University Post Ume EXERCISES 2008/2009 SESSION by Ezego1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2008
I will like to know if you have any ideal of when Unica will be doing their post UME, If any body has this infor mation you can reach me on my mobile 08069493670, grin

I will be happy to get feed back soon. Do keep thhe good work up
Re: Ambrose Alli University Post Ume EXERCISES 2008/2009 SESSION by Gamine(f): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
this is what happens to those that go to Ambrose Alli

Re: Ambrose Alli University Post Ume EXERCISES 2008/2009 SESSION by gudsuccess: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2008
@amine (f)

those boys sure look like your brothers

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Seeks Police Intervention In Tackling Sexual Harassment Saga / From 'okirika Clothe' Seller To Millionaire Overnight At 23. / Stories About Cultism In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.