Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Most Thrilling NL Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Most Thrilling NL Stories (940 Views)

THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) / My Challenge With Reading NL stories / To Trigger An Echo - A Thrilling Action/adventure Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Most Thrilling NL Stories by Mathicks(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'll start with mine. I was never a fan of writing in the past, because I never really liked the idea of sitting down in one place and cooking up something like a story. It just looked boring to me. I liked reading stories very much, but writing was just not my thing. Then ASUU came! My writing even exceeded my own expectation, as I combine both true life stories and pure fiction to create the perfect write-up. I dont know about other writers but when I'm writing, I dont usually know where the story is heading to. It kind of catches me by surprise too. So, yes, I'm also in the same kind of suspense my readers are in when i'm writing the story. Its almost as if my mind knows the full story, but I dont. So i have to wait for my mind to tell me what happens next before I, myself, even knows whats happening.
This thread is for the most Thrilling stories you've read on NL. their titles, and maybe their links.

I've read THE PREACHER'S SON. Great story. I've also read alot of others.

Also, THE BLAME SWITCH is one of the most thrilling stories you'll encounter on NairaLand.
Re: Most Thrilling NL Stories by Mathicks(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Most Thrilling NL Stories by Mathicks(m): 12:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Most Thrilling NL Stories by Adrenaline123(m): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Longest joke in the world
A nice story

www.nairaland.com/1280428/longest-joke-world-d
Re: Most Thrilling NL Stories by Mynd44: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2013
Due to issues bothering on piracy and plagiarism, I am sorry but I cannot allow this thread to continue. If you want further explanations, you can send me a PM or make a comment in the complaints thread.

Again, my sincere apologies

(1)

Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 3 / Change Of Heart / Chinua Achebe Wasn't Exposed When He Wrote “things Fall Apart” The Book Should B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.