Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (7727 Views)

Nigerian Singer And Producer KAS Proposes To P.diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter [PHOTOS] / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 2:09am On Jun 10, 2006
aiight, i was pressured to make dis thread and here it is.
alot of people here know me. some dont. some dont wanna know me but they wanna kill me.

the recent outburst of me concerning d bolex thingy was nothing personal. i just said my mind and i guess i was wrong. i got a lot of criticism concerning dat and to be honest it wasnt good. i felt like someone sitting on cool.

some said i have 2face or others said i have split personality and other said i disappointed them. what dat taught me was before u say your mind, get prepared for the bombing dat will come afterwards. i really experienced how Bush is feeling now with all those guess trying to get his ass.

ashi and wanted to have me as super. they just felt like bitting me. rhoddy was shocked and idollier was surprised.

i apologze to those i offended by my posting but i am not sorry for posting it so y'all shouldnt get it twisted. i am only sorry for hurting u guys but not for posting what i posted. so y'all should try to understand dat sometimes when people decide to say their mind, it wont always be what u wanna hear or what u expect from that person.

for the records, Bolex and I are cool and we aint beefing. i hurt him, he hurt me but we worked it out cuzz we are guys and a site wont get inbetween us.

now, i want y'all to tell me what u think about me. be honest, even if its gonna hurt(im used to pain). just say your mind. i wanna hear it.if its a good critisism, i will take it, if its a bad one, i will swallow it.

thanks y'all.
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 10, 2006
cool cool

Anyway I dont know u well so i wont say u are bad and I wont say U are good.

I will simply say there aint a thang wrong with ya.

U look cool to me.

cool cool cool
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 2:14am On Jun 10, 2006
thanks alot. for someone dat doesnt know me. thanks hun.
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 10, 2006
Thank Diddy
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by hotangel2(f): 2:20am On Jun 10, 2006
I like you. I think u believe in what you say and won't go back on your words. Although i sometimes think silence is golden. When u don't say a word sometimes, it doesn't mean you are not in the KNOW. U might know something and want to say it out, but there are times where you just have to keep it to yourself.

Apart from that, you're a cool dude.
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 2:22am On Jun 10, 2006
@hot-angel

yeah i think thats what im gon start doing. cuzz speaking my mind gets me in trouble and i aint ready to have no one kicking my soft behind.

thanks hun, i aprreciate it. thanks alot.
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 10, 2006
True talk hot angel
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by ToyM28(f): 2:24am On Jun 10, 2006
I like diddy. although sometimes, he's 2 proud 2 actually back down from an argument, thereby taking it further unnecessarily.

But he's a real, sweet, sensitive dude. (work on ur pride boy, self pride is good, but alwayz be careful) love yah lots
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 2:25am On Jun 10, 2006
@toy

yeah, im gon work on that. didnt realise dat till now. guess eerone has got a piece of pride in s/he. aiight hun.

thanks alot. i will work on it. thanks hun.
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by sade511(f): 2:55am On Jun 10, 2006
I dont really know you like that but you're ok.
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by moladun(f): 4:02am On Jun 10, 2006
hmm i just joins this placesss o, but it be likes diddy is a good womens or mens, he are a funny mens or womens, i didnt knew if u are womens or mens, but u are vely funny, and i loves u diddy
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by aloib(f): 4:09am On Jun 10, 2006
hmm moladun who the heck are u, dont tell me ure for real, u better stop that shit, lol

well diddy is one cool dude, hes really funny and fun to be with, yeah hes a sweetie, i aint tryna flatter ya, but for real its been apleasure talking wid u, mwah kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by bluenubian(f): 4:12am On Jun 10, 2006
hey diddy,

i know you from a different stand point and i understand why u said the things you said, u say what u strongly believe it, its your personality, and i commend you dearly, we are so much alike when it comes to opinion, and i prolly would have done the same. but this thing between you and bolex really got to me, im glad you guys are cool now, hopefully things will be back to normal.

i ll always have ur back cause you got mine,  cause u my #1 dawg

to bolex,
still love you babe, will always do, but u gotta bruise ur ego sometimes in this world to get ahead. you know what am talking about and im not telling you to do u know what, there are other ways to handle this situation
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 4:13am On Jun 10, 2006
@aloib

thanks alot hun. been a pleasure chatting u up to. thanks. kiss kiss kiss kiss

@moladun

i dont even know what i will tell u sef. is it your english or your love for me dat is scaring me. anyway thanks shaa but just stop the fake thingy and i wil like u more. thanks
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by bluenubian(f): 4:13am On Jun 10, 2006
@aloib
this malodun thing is a long story, she's got her own thread, look it up,
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by moladun(f): 4:16am On Jun 10, 2006
aloib, i cant spoke eng well thats why,

diddy i am not faked it
blue why are u broadcasted my names , u likes my name right?
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 4:22am On Jun 10, 2006
@bluenubian

thanks alot sweety. im confortable now knowing u always have my back. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
u always understand me even when some peps misquote me. thanks alot and i really appreciate your comments.
wont let anything get to you cuzz u r my number one mami. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2006
moladun

u again, na wetin now, abeg leave me. wetin i do you. i said you're fake. be real for once abeg
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by moladun(f): 4:25am On Jun 10, 2006
diddy, an di loves u oo cry cry cry cry, u are mading me crys now cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by bluenubian(f): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2006
mallam dudu , ur name jus reminds me of baba dudu the candy grin

@diddy

thats the first time u called me ma offical name BLUENUBIAN, getting used to blue
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by moladun(f): 4:29am On Jun 10, 2006
blues is looked likes u are likings me now, lemme gives u a kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by DaHitler(m): 4:29am On Jun 10, 2006
moladun, do you like girls? cheesy

If you do, thats super hot. smiley
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2006
@baby blue

im am sorry sweety, no more official name.

you are my blue baby. d only blue i know that makes me want to float and touch d sky. no more official name. i will change it now. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by dominobaby(f): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2006
Who is diddy? shocked  Diddy is a nairaland member kiss

What do you think of him?  smiley Me thinks he's cool and fun loving.

Who doesn't know diddy?
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2006
@D-baby

thanks hun, i appreciate your comment. thanks alot. kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by moladun(f): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2006
AFENI, I AMS A GURLS oo, my mama sids its no good for gurls to lve gurls
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by dominobaby(f): 4:32am On Jun 10, 2006
phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y'all bn postn n it took me a zillion years to post ma lil piece!!!!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by diddy4(m): 4:32am On Jun 10, 2006
moladun,

i dont want u to cry just stop d english thingy. it aint funny no more. please dont cry.
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by DaHitler(m): 4:32am On Jun 10, 2006
diddy4dt is ok. He is no Afeni or anything close to that. But he is decent.
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by bluenubian(f): 4:33am On Jun 10, 2006
why are u giving me a kiss, u r freaking me out shocked, i thot u were a girl, if u r a lesbian then say so , im down wink, but if ur a guy, then leave diddy alone

malam dudu what is doos u now, i begs pleese pleees, u knows what? hits me ups on yahoo, u gets too mystevious for blue
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by DaHitler(m): 4:33am On Jun 10, 2006
moladun, I know you are a girl. And girl + girl = sexy.
Re: Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? by dominobaby(f): 4:34am On Jun 10, 2006
u r welcome cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why You Must Be Time Conscious / Do Real Men Cry? / All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.