Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,649 members, 7,834,142 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today (12591 Views)

Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today by eluquenson(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Name just one woman from your tribe that can match any of these women.
Don't allow jealous and hatred to choke you.

#Stella stays.

We can never have looters that will match those women of yours, our women are not Day Thieves tongue
Re: Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today by Arysexy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
eluquenson:

We can never have looters that will match those women of yours, our women are not Day Thieves tongue

IYABO OBASANJO u remember her scandal in d health sector?

Meanwhile BANKole DIMEJI, convict BODE GEORGE etal are just few to be mentioned on d list
Re: Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today by eluquenson(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Arysexy:

IYABO OBASANJO u remember her scandal in d health sector?

Meanwhile BANKole DIMEJI, convict BODE GEORGE etal are just few to be mentioned on d list

We compare women not men & mind you iyabo's scandal wasn't on the same magnitude with this Oduah of a tin tongue
Re: Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today by Bpriest(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
eaglechild: These people will go mad oh,
They now want Stella to develop omnipresent skills overnight.
She is in Israel, striking deals to make our aviation sector even better.

There are new transformers being installed on daily basis.
It is no longer that difficult to find one to hug.
If you insist on it being wet, just go with a bucket of water.
Making our aviation better by ordering anti-crash and bullets airplanes right
Re: Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today by eluquenson(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
yunglykmine: Eeyaa!!!
I pity her sha.

I must confess....
With due respect, She is beauriful!!! lipsrsealed

Sorry! This is the recent pics of her so stop dreaming tongue

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today by rezzy: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
naijaspeak: I would like to know the current marital status of the Aviation Minister. She use to bear Mrs Stella Odua- Ogiewonyi when she was first appointed as Aviation Minister but all of a sudden the name suddenly changed to Mrs Stella Odua. I would to know from persons with available facts about are current marital status as she is a public figure[b][color=#000000][/color]

Anytime i do excursion to her house, i always see a tall handsome man which her children call daddy. So i think she is still married
Re: Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today by Niseamaka(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
eluquenson:

Sorry! This is the recent pics of her so stop dreaming tongue

Glam

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today by Tinyemeka(m): 2:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

WHY DO THEY HATE US SO MUCH?
Is it our fault that We are domineering, Fearless,
Outspoken and courageous?
Is it our fault that We unanimously embraced one religion?
Is it our fault that we send our young girls to sch instead of giving them out as brides?
Is it our fault that we are blessed with handsome and beautiful elegant men and women?
Is it our fault that We refused to mutilate our good looking faces with tribal marks?
Is it our fault that We decided to invest our 20pounds wisely instead of using it to buy white Arabian brocades or using it to dance Owambe at every night clubs around.
Is it our fault that we are the region with lowest poverty rate and highest literacy level after having denied political positions for over 40years?
Is it our fault that We refused to be comfortable with poverty?
Is it our fault that We live a big life outside our region or is it our fault that they've decided to: be our gate men, polish our shoes, cut our nails and hawk herbal medicines around our streets?
Is it our fault that We are realists who prefer to be entrepreneurs instead of carrying files looking for non existing white cola jobs?
Is it our fault that We practice true democracy, instead of receiving decrees and order from dictators otherwise known as monarchs.
Is it our fault that We see and exploit opportunities which they fail to see?
They said we disgrace the nation, but thank God we've not been involved in any act of terrorism either in UK or in any American Airline.
They said, we are illiterate traders, but NYSC record credits Imo and Abia as producing highest number of graduates in recent years.
They said they are the learned ones, but NUC record as at 2010 records Imo to have the highest number of Professors in Nigeria. While Anambra is the third after Ondo(2nd).
They said they feed us, thank God for Ebonyi farmers who always prove them wrong
They said we promote tribalism, but how come we are seen at every nook and cranny of Nigeria mixing and interacting with our fellow compatriots?
They said we are troublesome but how come there are no shootings and bombings in our region?
They said we are greedy and corrupt I begin to wonder if Abacha, Farouk, Etteh, Ibori, Bankole et al are Igbos?
They said we traffic drugs, it makes me wonder again if
Actress,
Taiwo Akinwande A.K.A Wunmi Yetunde, Fuji guitarist Fatoke Abiodun and the rest caught trafficking drugs are Igbos?
They said we are the problem they have in this country, then how come they suddenly get uncomfortable at the hearing of "Biafra Independence"?
They said no Igbo man will rule this country, why then are they still at this level of development with all the periods they've been in power?
They said we are dubious and fraudsters, then how come Osun and Ogun state still top the list in number of 'yahoo-yahoo boys'?
An igbo proverb says: Nwata kpakaria ibe ya na nku, asi n'okpara ya n'ajò ohia (if a child picks more firewood more than his peers, his peers will accuse him of trespassing into the evil forest).
Hatred and jealousy has never done anyone any good. Let's embrace the spirit of ONE NIGERIA.
Stephen Kalu.

Kwo ya ozo!
Re: Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today by immortaliceberg(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2013
she should be suspended indefinately so that she will be present when needed.. If they wont fvck them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Activities Return To Damboa,Borno After Years Of Boko Haram Terror(pics / PHOTOS: Kano Deputy Governor Gawuna Resumes Office / Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.