Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

New Single; Originality, By Faze - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Single; Originality, By Faze (7032 Views)

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments / 'On A Plane' By Faze / Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by MeGaStReEt: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
FAZE!!
FAZE!!!!
FAZE!!!!!
FAZE!!!!!!
FAZE!!!!!!!
FAZE!!!!!!!!
FAZE!!!!!!!!!
FAZE!!!!!!!!!!
FAZE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by eleshin(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2008
baro you were the one that accuse me of shying away from making comment on 2face promo cd,i was on this thread to discuss originality.it's been close to a year i had it rough on another thread,right now i'm a little bit more matured so i wudnt like to go in2 any form of argument.for me originality is far below my expectation even though i dont expect much from faze.meanwhile this comment may not represent my entire opinion about the whole album until it drops i reserve my overall opinion on the album but for the track originality i'm not that feeling it like you pple do.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by DOGGMAN: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2008
da shit is the bomb, hommie, belive me. originality cool
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by sect(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2008
Eleshin, I think Baro meant that you eschewed making comment about 2face promo cd on the ENTER THE PLACE thread and not HERE! It's absolutely unnecessary to initiate another 2face/Faze argument here. The most important issue is that 98 percent of the posters here gave ORIGINALITY a THUMBS UP(based on aggregate posts/reviews) and thats it. The song to me is terrific but i'm still expecting the best from his full album cos i know ORIGINALITY is just a tip of the iceberg. Ciao
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Brian2008: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2008
New single originality by faze Baron were the one that accuse me of shying away from making comment on two face promoted. This thread to discuss originality. He once again proved it with his new single originality. Faze drops new originality album. And sent this song by one of good friends and must say about the faze has shown intense originality.
=====================================================================================
Brian
Business Opportunities
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by eleshin(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2008
it's only that i'm not feeling it,no beef intended,the track is not just hitting it for me considering the turbulence we're experiencin in the music industry now,just lets wait till the full album drops.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by oskaroc08: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]That song is making me HOT like FIRE
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by slimghost(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2008
that song aint no shit.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by MeGaStReEt: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2008
faze Originality is

Confirmed

haters make una chop am, the album go make una mad
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by gbolio4(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2008
Bloody Lovely track shocked

Just found it out online and downloaded it, and O boyyyyyyyy, my laptop speakers never rest since then

In fact, check my profile signature cheesy
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by kayflo(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2008
Omo the track is Bam , If you wan Know me Better ,Go Wake Baba Fela,Im a cool headed Guy I no Like Kasala!!!!!
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by MeGaStReEt: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2008
i love the lyrics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by Abdogood(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2008
faze is a musical god, his lyrics are very emotional. keep it up

I still keep listening to his song still cn't get tired of it. He is tight.

haters will be haters while

Likers will always be likers.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by pheesayor(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2008
Abdogood:

faze is a musical god, his lyrics are very emotional. keep it up

I still keep listening to his song still cn't get tired of it. He is tight.

haters will be haters while

Likers will always be likers.
yes ooooooooooooo
what has happened to mrmeetu(face), no one has heard from him in a while. I need to know what he feels about the album of the year
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by eleshin(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2008
pheesayor ur sense of judgement is beclouded,bein a fan is not enough excuse for you to fake reality,originality is an average album not worth the uncultured shout from you guys although i understand you need to console urself.comparin it to the two former album,then it is nothing to write home about.why do you think pple like baro are not interested in making noise about the album unlike they did to independent album?,it is because they realise it aint worth it this time around.even baro confessed that this album is not the best from faze.
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by YoungK1: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
What more can u ask for?
Faze is surely the best of the best
The King of R&B
dont care about opinion
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by pheesayor(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2008
Young K:

What more can u ask for?
The King of R&B
don't care about opinion

Abi Joooo, dont mind them jare. We go holla the name dey go
Faze!
Faze!!
Faze!!!
Faze!!!!
Faze!!!!!
Faze!!!!!!
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by maplekings: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2008
Young K:

What more can u ask for?
The King of R&B
don't care about opinion

There is really no one like Faze

You be king Jo
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by mrbargains(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
FAZE , ORIGINALITY
BRACKET ,  YORI YORI
Both great Albums.
You can get Both Albums here:
http://www.myafricanbargains.com
Re: New Single; Originality, By Faze by newspapers: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2014
eleshin:
it's only that i'm not feeling it,no beef intended,the track is not just hitting it for me considering the turbulence we're experiencin in the music industry now,just lets wait till the full album drops.

Hahhaahahhahaha... Full Album, na Single Singles levels o http://www.divanaija.com.ng/newfaze-drops-single-fiaka-idemft-dahero-ninijay/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Future - Low Life - Ft The Weekend / New Music | Super D – Money / Chinese "Song of Pig", Downloaded 1 Billion Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.