Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Last Result? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Result? (865 Views)

Live 10 A.m - Election Results 4 All D Other State Till The Last Result B / Live : Election Results For All D Other State Till The Last Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Result? by onyinye2(f): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2008
I recently was viewing the news and President Bush, as last deed as a leader, he is starting a "campaign" for all the world leaders to help Africa as a whole. Personally i feel in theory it sounds nice but in reality it will be tossed aside. There are always people who claim to help Africa but they seem to fall short. If they do help they usually go to the same countries of South Africa, Sudan, Uganda, and etc. what about all the other countries suffering. I would like to know yal's view if you think this is all a "scam" from the President or it is something that might bring change.
Re: Last Result? by DisGuy: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2008
erm the G8 summit has been going on since the 70s wink

Great Feast Summit
Re: Last Result? by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2008
@poster, may i suggest you spend some time on this site http://www.usaid.gov/locations/sub-saharan_africa/
Re: Last Result? by zomby(m): 2:21am On Jul 08, 2008
everything about bush lately is nothing but bad news. at this point bush will even go out of his way to help Charles Taylor to come back to rule liberia if it would give him (bush) a better image. do not waste your time analysing bush's speech, the man is one lost soul.

(1) (Reply)

Indigenous Contractors Have Failed Me – Amaechi / The Main Reason For The Annulment (from a reliable source) / Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.